How do I motivate myself to become extremely hard working when my massive brainpower allows me to clearly see the...

How do I motivate myself to become extremely hard working when my massive brainpower allows me to clearly see the meaningless of everything, the impossibility of knowledge, and the triviality of all philosophies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSAVN-nYSLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my massive brainpower

Please be a troll.

Nihilism is the least productive view you can have. I find it best to just forget it exists.

Get up and do it

>the best way to live involves ignoring the truth

this world is a sham

>massive Brain power
>seeks advice in chinese forum

If you really saw the meaningless you wouldn't buy into the 'got to make myself word hard' meme toobeehonesfem

just take it easy

Your pic is the ant and grasshoper parable. When your parents die you'll be in the cold, knocking on some ant doors like a failure.

If you were so smart you would know to work smart and not work hard

>When your parents die you'll be in the cold, knocking on some ant doors like a failure.
>not accepting your suicide if the welfare state does not take care of you

I think what you mean to say is that once he's done leaching off these stupid ants he'll fine another gullible ant to take him in

>living because you are scared to die

dude you're just lazy

Use technology to vastly cut down the amount of effort you have to put into shit. Use TTS engines to make audio files out of large batches of text you wish to consume.

Put your efforts into understanding first how things are, second how things should be.

Don't allow the shittiness of the universe to incapacitate you, causing your life to become shittier.

Prioritize things in this order:

1) Fitness/health,
2) mental health,
3)knowledge/self improvement.

It's exponentially more difficult to do the third thing if you haven't maintained the first and the second things.

It's hard to diagnose the second thing when it might just be a symptom of the first thing.

Remember that carefree dumb people have it right sometimes; always maintain friendliness/patience when dealing with them.

Remember that everyone knows something you don't.

Remember to respect people always, fear them never.

Be in it for anyone but yourself, as that's the best way to build a squad.

But always remember to look out for numero uno, so you don't get shafted when it matters.

And remember, it all goes back in the box.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSAVN-nYSLI

unsustainable when everyone decides to start being a grasshopper.

And since a sustainable collective interface helps the individual way more than an unsustainable one, your shit is dumb even from a selfish perspective.

if you were smart you wouldnt be nihilism

Anonymous collectives are useful because you can embarrass yourself an infinite number of times, and it won't matter.

You guys are practice for real life communication with unreasonable assholes.

How is this place not useful, again?

If your brainpower was so massive, you wouldn't be having to ask Veeky Forums this question

going on Veeky Forums does not help your communication skills in any way and it probably ruins all kinds of other things

why don't you ask your dad?

Why don't you commit suicide?

>implying transfinite numbers exist
>implying there's a bijective function mapping aleph_0 to some empirical object
>implying "aleph_0" has a semantic value
>implying you can "embarrass yourself an infinite number of times"

Autism is a helluva disease.

Autism is pretty great.