"Gosh A-non, oyyy knoww! Naow let's go to the independent cinemahrr to woch that new Iranian film! Qwik...

>"Gosh A-non, oyyy knoww! Naow let's go to the independent cinemahrr to woch that new Iranian film! Qwik, finish yoah craaft ayl!"

Was this your friend group at university?

I dropped out when I was 18 and prefer malt liquor in 40s, so no

I didn't have a friend group. I was already married by the time I entered, didn't have any interest in generally hanging out.

Brap brap brap yeh?

It is so profoundly sick they didn't mercy-kill him.

>falling for the university scam

>Going to the movies with a group of people

For what reason?

Uh kinda

>be my usual group of mates (me, my girlfriend/best friend, my high school mate, a friend with aspergers (who's read most of the western canon and lots of contemporary writers)
>get together, smoke weed, drink cheap wine/beer/whiskey (with some cradts thrown in every once in a while)
>watch pulp movies, new american cinema, "foreign movies" (really, it means barely anything if you're not american), edgy and/or aesthetic movies (like Tarnation or Cowards Bend the Knee or Dziga Vertov)
>alternatively go the lowkey film festivals or free entry amateur plays or author meetups
>usually end up watching ylyl threads on /gif/ together or random youtube videos
>late enough at night discuss themes or philosophy regarding books/films we'v experienced
>example topics: Spinoza, the body and Giallo movies / McCarthy, perspectivism and language as mapping the real
>go to bed with gf, cuddle and get ready to do the same tomorrow

Call me pretentious if you want but it's a good life

>cuddle
This is the biggest redflag of a nu-male cuck I have ever seen.

We like to have sex during the day, with all the downer stuff we take we're fairly tired when it's time to sleep. Plus, cuddling is great.

Cuddling is for faggots. Grow up. But you're some fish wrist, university, hipster boy so you'll never be a man. Just go and cuddle your bitch while she dreams about being fucked by a real man.

I tried to fit in with the Literary society in my University, some were ok but pretty boring and didn't really know or have any passion for Lit, still the least insufferable social circle I could find. At least I could get feedback on my writing with them

Hey dude, do you have any Pall Malls left? I left mine at home. Lets listen to music on the cafeteria and drink some coffee and talk politics/ literature/ philosophy or talk about classes and the people we like. Later we can go to a party, get some weed, some beer (legal age in my country is 18) or hang around playing videogames.

Is this post serious?

This guy has it figured out

Pretty much. Ditch the foreign movies, rewrite it in an RP accent and add more books and beers, and you'd get it right.

well at least he contributed to human knowledge

As if real men don't go to sleep with their mate lying on their chest, after having drunkenly rolled in the bed for hours, biting, kissing and licking each other, foreplaying into sleep the sex next morning will bring.

But yeah, of course. Manliness lies in raw strength and an uncaring attitude. Fuck the Western Canon, the Ars Amatoria, Dolce Stil Novo and basically everything that talked about love and erotism. Real men fuck. That's it.

I have no friend group. I have two friends I regularly see, one is my housemate. We don't go to independent cinema, but I guess our discussion topics can be considered "intellectual". It is mostly politics, be it abstract or actual (me and both of them are PolSci students, seperately.), and then comes religious/ontological discussions. Ethics is generally discussed as part of the abstract politics, as -apparently- we shaped our moral values with our political views.

Lots of vodka tho, i forgot to meintion that.

They put him in a coma while they attempted to save him. Obviously it was hopeless but I don't know the full ethical details.

faaaaaaag

Oh man
>actually consulting some artsy shit books for your sex life
You know why you and your friends are huge faggots? Because you think books are about real life and worth discussing im such a flamboyant manner.
Fucking humanities students.

>Ey user, how'dya feel about heddin' down to th'indie theatur n' see that new Mexicun movie they're playin'. Hurry ahp n' finish that locul beer'n we'll get goin'

>implying any time I try and discuss philosophy or literature with my friends they don't sigh and are completely oblivious to what I am saying

Almost all university students but they can't hold a discussion if their life is dependent on it. Only people I can have a discussion with are feminists who atleast have the will to delve into societal and existential questions.

I know you're shitposting, but I talked about those "books" (Dolce Stil Novo is a poetic current, perfected by Dante) just to show how erotism and love are central to our idea of life and being human - and I'd add, to talk about real life you really you should try and justify the fact that your worldview/words describe reality any better than books do.

But hey, real men just live, they don't waste time by flamboyantly discuss these worthless things right?

dat shit cray

Get that snitch
Get that strap
Don't give a fuck
Brap brap brap

No, they were more

>"let's smoke bowls, darts and get lost in some forest"

No, I don't live in bingbong land
I do drink the tea though

you can tell by the way she dresses that she sucked +20 cocks and read bukowski to compensate for being a major slut

lol i hope you alld ie 15 year old pieces of shit, you ruined my board

Spot the Virgin.

I was too busy studying lmoa what the fuck do you think

>having friends
>2016

cuddling implies a childlike quality to the activity

Terrible rendition unless you live in some Great Lakes backwater.

don't you all?

How is this Veeky Forums?!

Not really. It ia the act of embracing your loved one, and it can also include kissing, caressing, etc.