Hold the door

Hold the door.

Get on the floor.

Can you repeat the question?

BRAVO D&D! PURE PATRICIAN'S KINO POTTERY!

So you're saying...

>Bran possesses Hodor
>Hodor goes all badass
>but Bran is still in this damn fever dream with young Hodor
>young Hodor has a spaz out
>calls himself Hodor because it slightly resembles the phrase 'hold the door' that someone else is shouting at his possessed/not-possessed future self
>time travel now exists

What is this bollocks?

Hodor would you please hold the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>stolen content from /tv/
>doesn't even post the picture

>"Bran, you need to run away"
>"But stay here for a second to see this pointless vision"
>let's just explain Hodor's retardation as future mind-rape, instead of the more viable horse-kick to the head of a stable boy
>let's have time travel shit to sacrifice Hodor, when letting him do it without the mind rape would have been better
>guys, we are, like, so the best writers evar

Pure kino, bravo

They had to establish time travel as possible and simultaneously make Bran scared of using it, otherwise it would resolve the plot too easily.

I guarantee Bran will use the Hodor thing as the reason why he's scared to time travel and fix everything.

But all it established was that the future is written is stone. What has happened has to have happened, and his time travel changed nothing.

It's the worst fucking piece of writing they've had so far.

Can someone tell me all about this fresh new Meme? I'll pay you in reddit gold.

I say the Kingsmoot came pretty close to topping it as worst writing.
>one of the most distinctive cultured foreign characters in the book looking like a drunk hobo ranting about nothing with no dragonhorn to actually back up his plan and big talk about magic

>time travel now exists

Time travel has always existed, by virtue of being time travel.

>"mah ebin peen is biggur den urs!"

It's a close second.

They said after the show that the Three Eyed Raven was uploading all the information that was supposed to given to Bran slowly.

GRRM wrote the hold the door stuff, not David Benioff and the other guy. They talked about how GRRM told them about Hodor in a hotel room.

What did he mean by this?

Who is this?

It's the Popular Culture Goblin of Writing books. Post "good morrow Popular Goblin" in this thread and editors will publish your work.

Time travel doesn't solve anything though. You only do so because you've already affected the past and thus are destined to, not like you'll branch off into a different happy timeline.

What's the whole story please? I don't follow the show and haven't finished the books.

Present Bran took over warged hordor in a flashback, past hodor faints eventually and starts being retarded and screaming hold the door (hodor), future hodor (present), holds the door, then dies
Explaining that Bran made hodor a retard all his life bc he will eventually warg him from a dream.

Hodor is dead. Long live Hodor

This is beyond retarded. I'm so ashamed I liked the first three books.

A seemingly random word (a name) from roght the beginning of the series was revealed to have a "plausible" explanation a brazillion pages in - was is planned from the beginning?!

That's some tasty-looking bread right there, user.

It feels to me like a very poor imitation of 100 years of solitude

So he's ripping off 10 year old fan theories?

BRAVO

REEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEE