What comes after modernity?

What comes after modernity?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/fwEvXDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That sculpture is more evocative and pertinent than some autist carving a dragon out of a stump

It's both shit desu. It's not a matter of choices you know.

It always shows a huge weekness that he could give up on his craft that easily. What a cuck.

anarcho-primitivism

Empire, if we're not already there yet.
And then a new barbarism. From within or without.

People are just animals.
There is no pie in the sky BS that can save you.
It's all over.

It's funny cause the dude jerking it into his own mouth kind of exemplifies the dragonguy's egotistical rant.

docdro.id/fwEvXDs

This is Escobar btw who discusses modernity/alternative modernities/alternatives to modernity. I wrote a final on it that I could transcribe if anyone cared to read it.

DON'T OPEN: VIRUS

Dionysus always wins lad.

It's a pdf I sniped from a class, dingdong.

Degenerate art

Only if desu

Those are terrible scales on that lanky dragon. Both are terrible craftsmen, the salvage from this mess is nothing

Hopefully death

You're thinking like an Applied Art major

art is dead and we have killed it

i don't see what took so much time to carve that dragon... may be it's its invisible head part

your idea of egotism demands a flexible spine indeed

transition phase dear spenglerian

but from an artistic viewpoint, the west is already in an ahistorical phase definitely.

The important thing is he found someone to blame, so he could give up without accompanying guilt.

>Dionysus
The god of wine that started a cult of ultimate degeneracy of every form in the 6000 BC? The Bacchanaria advocated for ultimate pleasure, no moral barriers and a guiltless lifestyle, including orgies throughout the year

sculpture of autofellatio: should we be afraid make our vulnerabilities public? should we be embarrassed by our biology? are we slaves to ourselves? is life, in and of itself, masturbation?

sculpture of a dragon: cool a drago;n

out of curiosity, is jerking in your own mouth your vulnerability and/or part of your biology?

postmodernity

The guy is a dumb hack, what do you expect from someone who thinks that a fucking dragon can be sent to a gallery?

Vagina "artist" detected.

Ghana cinema best in world oscar 2016 please

it's tasteless and drawn to an extreme that way, yeah, but I'm just making the point that at least there's more to it than 'wow, dragon'

an embodiment of brazen shamelessness and self-humiliation and a spider-like arm with a palm of dark flame which looms as the damocles' sword over him, presumably as a warning for the danger of his ways and as a sign of his impending fate

memes are the only answer t b h desu desu