What is the literature equivalent of the TDKR opening scene ?

What is the literature equivalent of the TDKR opening scene ?

the man in the iron mask by dumas

Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

moby dick

What are some other essential maskcore ?

The first Harry Potter book

diaries of a mask by mishima is good
there is a novelisation of TDKR too

wardine be cry

this is the canonical answer

Funny, I finished Diaries of a mask last week. It was p good even if I expected more ubermenschen fantasies and less faggotry.

That's actually good though.

The beginning of Ulysses.

agreed

Baneposting became a thing because the dialogue was awkward and meant to be serious, and Wardine is a thing on Veeky Forums for the same reason.

I come on Veeky Forums everyday and I have never heard about it.

>Stately plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead

Absolutely this

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

Katje dressed as a dominatrix shitting into that guy's mouth...

Molly Bloom's soliloquy...

The first chapter or Endless Fun...

Actually this is just as good a choice as Wardine be cry. All of the other ones posted so far are stupid

What the fuck is Wardine be Cry?

this

A chapter from Everlasting Kneeslappers written in awkward ebonics

IT's especially good because Nolan is a bad pretentious director and DFW is a bad pretentious writer

Masque of the Red Death