Veeky Forums's opinion on Toni Morrison?

Veeky Forums's opinion on Toni Morrison?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0101.coates.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Veeky Forums's opinion on that shitty fuckin photoshop job goddamn senpai that shit is tacky

irredeemable trash

Overrated by libcucks but still pretty good. Song of Solomon > Beloved, and is also probably her only masterpiece.

Blacks have an average IQ of 79 and are thus unable to create anything resembling Art

both are shit.

My opinion is that you're a faggot memer who made this thread 30 times.

good ol' /pol/

Nigger privilege

Quality post, user. Keep making Veeky Forums a great place to have meaningful discussions of literature

I have not read enough of her to say anything. Only read Beloved which had really great moments like when she went stream of consciousness for a few pages. The rest feels a little clunky at times

I'm liberal and you have a far better opinion of her "writing" than I do.

I guess the world isn't as black and white as you'd like it think it is, hunh?

I sincerely believe 'literature' as such is the prerogative of white European peoples. Other races merely scribble platitudes and rejoice in their victimhood. The white man can discern, he can understand the beauty and tragedy of the Universe. The Jew may be clever and the Chinaman industrious, but theirs is a crude animalistic cunning, devoid of anything resembling higher intelligence.

Well memed, /pol/.

They still have a few geniuses, just not nearly as many as the other races

pretentious diction won't save anyone from misinterpreting your textual vomit as anything less than the unintelligent rant of a possibly underaged racist and a bigot

Perhaps you should go here >>/pol/

The Asians are pretty good too, IMO.

Whites and Asians are the best races, both the most intelligent and the most attractive. Jews count as white btw

The diction in that post wasn't pretentious. I'm guessing you just don't read much.

Once, they called us Heretics and Blasphemers. Now the slur of the day for us dissidents and freethinkers is 'Racist' 'Bigot' or even 'Nazi'. Alas, the inquisition never died. Even cruel Torquemada dareth not envy the wicked SJW

here's your (You)

Veeky Forums is the last place i would expect to find unironic racism but I doubt any of you actually read anyways

enjoy your stay

Black people are stupid and ugly, and the only way they get less stupid and ugly is through race mixing with Whites and Asians.

I believe statistically it would be Asians who are least capable of creating lasting intellectual works. If I recall, they have the highest average intelligence, but their bell curve tapers off in shorter order than any other race.

she looks like george washington

im sure that they are being post ironic.
i think.

>dareth
>alas
>platitudes
>peoples

it's kinda pretentious seeming as he's just regurgitating unintelligible racist arguments and trying too hard to sound like a crude caricature of a Victorian anthropologist

Tbh you sound like someone who doesn't read, or someone who doesn't love literature. Racists don't read typically. They lack the rational thought to develop ideas and sentiments of their own so they just parrot the topical theories of their peer-group.

Post-irony is sincerity. It's time to start embracing what intelligence science has empirically shown us.

Remarkably ignorant statement.

>enjoy your stay
enjoy your stay

Okay sorry I didn't add a little note saying I don't mean literally all liberals overrate this author. I'll be more careful next time.

you're an idiot

to be called 'ignorant' by a bigot. i'll let you digest the irony. Don't reply for a minute or two i know you need the extra time

You're incredibly upset.

As usual, liberals are totally incapable of rational discussion, and can only resort to ad hominems.

Sad!

Maybe you should take the extra time to capitalize your posts consistently, as it will make you look less retarded.

i think lowly of people who manage to delude themselves towards superiority over an entire category of people because of skin-color or the irrelevant achievements of another long since dead category of people

Can't believe it took you five whole minutes to come up with that. Are you a stupid nigger?

you got like 6 (You)'s out of me before I realized.

good luck with your ebin trolling, you're making this board a better place.

Return to reddit.

Anyone who pretends to like black people hasn't met many black people.

There are always exceptions or over achievers but if you picked a black person at random from the entire population he will almost always be a thieving, belligerent, illiterate, impulsive piece of shit.

That's not a white supremacist argument either. Latinos and Asians who live around blacks will tell you the same thing, often more readily than whites who are so cowed by society that they can't even state an obvious truth out loud.

I think they can still be domesticated. It will just take substantial social engineering.

do you sincerely prefer the broken and brutish toungue of the Negro to the fine Saxon oratory of Shakespeare, Chaucer and Milton? Tis a true shame if you do. I do not resent the leftist, for he is but a deluded and shameful creature. moon-crazed Jacobins and altruists, alas! But mere sensible children, their reason overcome by womanly passions and seduced into the service of the False God Equality, Alas!

imo allowing the freed slaves to stay in the usa instead of sending them back to their native land was a huge mistake

the way her face looks makes me think she's a bitchy cunt

but I bet if she picked up on my thinking of her as a cunt without my calling her a cunt out loud she would probably act right just to make me wrong.

Like she could be nice but only if she's also being a cunt at the same time.

Go back to /pol/ and stop poisoning every fucking board with your mental illness.

Wow, Veeky Forums is on life support thanks to this kind of filthy cumstains.

*tips fedora* well said, good sir!

oh it's you....

I always get a little mad when I remember this cunt exists and is one of the most successful and respected black writers in the country.

Maybe if we were in 2011, but since /pol/ is a thing the retarded summerfags thought that our "le we are le nazi xd" was something more than a pose and embraced it like the mentally handicapped basement dwellers they are.

Leftism is utter madness and lunacy. A grown virile man, claiming delusionally despite all reasonable evidence to be a genuine born Woman, ought, according to the Leftist, be referred as such. Anyone who, impelled by Reason or mere common sense, dares question this Orwellian conundrum is immediately labelled a bigot and thought-criminal and excluded from polite society. This is madness!

dude i cannot take you seriously when you talk like that.

It sounds bad.

Nice Post, DFW. I Enjoy Your Books Very Much.

What is this man even trying to tell me?

Why doesn't he write a well thought out essay to prove his point? instead of making shitposts on twitter.

The alt-right is the new 'punk rock'. We are but a ragtag crew of renegade vandals and dissident intellects who spend their whiles hurling dank memes at the Marxist Cathedral. Muslims and non-whites are getting restless and ever more daring. Their criminal and terroristic exploits are ever more reckless, little do they know the Sleeping Lion (ie. Our Race, the White Race) is soon to wake and claim His Vengeance.

liberalism is a literal mental disorder

As a leading figure in the alt-right movement, I concede that black people have produced decent literature. However, even the best nigger scribblings can't compare to the works of white authors.

TL;DR: I'd rather read Sam Harris than Toni Morrison.

He wrote an utterly incoherent book instead, where he claimed that NYPD and FDNY members deserved to die on 9/11 for all the black people they've killed (how does a fire department kill black people anyway) and that race is a social construct invented by white people so racism won't end until white people go extinct.

Also a bizarre rant about how peaceful white suburbs only exist through blood and sacrifice of black lives that to this day I cannot externally rationalize.

He's being sarcastic ie. making fun of /pol/ 'race realists' and such, though I do think he's a shitty writer.

Why do you people exist

I don't want my future white children to live as slaves in a future black-run tranny sharia dystopia where Shakespeare is banned for being Haram and 'triggering'

I give you a 2/10

Better and more deserving than Maya "The Retard" Angelo.

There's black pride, right? And girl power, correct? So where are the movements to empower the white male? The liberal agenda extends only to minorities; the plight of straight, white men is wholly ignored. Look at the birth rates of nignogs and mudslimes. At this rate, the white race will be extinct by the year 2050, and men will be forced to undergo government mandated hormone therapy to exterminate any last shreds of masculinity.

It's Poe's Law in effect.

I went to look for what Coates has to say about the Nation of Islam and found an old piece where he condemns Louis Farrakhan.

Because he feels Louis Farrakhan has gotten too soft on white people and singles out Jews too much for crimes that all whites are responsible for.

washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0101.coates.html

"Reverse racism" isn't the word, it's just a double standard where being a massively racist asshole is somehow socially acceptable if you're black.

See also: Spike Lee

I've always found her writing disjointed, which feels strange because people I've talked to about her writing often express the opposite.
I've only read Beloved, so I'm no expert.

>all this delicious triggering
Soon the anti whites and self hating numale SJW will be vanquished and lit will return to the true patricians. Remember, leftism is an infantile denial of Truth and Science

I give you cuck/10

The alt right can only prove that it's made up of fat white virgins

This can't be serious

He's the liberal establishment's darling because his focus is moral rather than material. It's not about economics but about racism being an almost supernatural evil force for which Whites need to repent. 'Personal Growth' and virtue are highly marketable commodities among America's neurotic middle classes. This sort of identity politics actually meshes quite well with neoliberalism.

>in a Lit course at University

>student says: why are all the authors white men? Why aren't we reading Morrison, Achebe, etc?

>Prof says: because they aren't as good

>student is triggered. "B-b-but minority lit is important!"

>Prof says: "so everyone should be represented equally in a Lit course?"

>yes

>"Then where are all the midgets? The albinos? The handicapped? (etc) Contact the dean and declare this great injustice!"

>class applauds

Toni Morrison is really not that great, OP.

no alt right is made of boys who can never quite grow into men but desperately want to

Le "u are mad 4 me" meme. Please, grow the fuck up.

Also, your speech is just a collection of buzzword, retard.

also she is a women

the publishing industry is mostly women and gay jews

and most don't give a shit about Literature

>class applauds
The professor was also an U.S. marine btw

The mark of a true man is obedience to rightful authority. Liberals obey the weak, I follow the Strong.

you forgot to mention that the student was a vegan

>the great american novelist
Are they implying there's only one great novelist, out of all the novelists living in America? Is she the only one? You'd think that TIME would know how to write properly.

>The mark of a true man is obedience to rightful authority. Liberals obey the weak, I follow the Strong.

While I applaud you for recognizing the lunacy of liberalism, I find your "follow the strong" mentality a bit too beta. A true alpha male follows no one.

she is a black and a woman, so if you say she is not the great american novelist you are a racist bigot

But what about all those other african female novelists. Are they not also great American novelists?

dont take it too literally. they do this with books too. every significant work in american lit has been labeled "the great american novel"

the leader reacts to raw reality - essentially making food happen.
followers fuck with social reality - who said/did what when why and what that means in regards to the social hierarchy.

the world leads the leader

>everyone applauded the decorated marine sergeant literature professor while eating burgers

how did you know bruh

America's culture and power were built by generations of hardworking white men. I just feel like they are stealinf something that belongs to my ancestors . It's genocide

that's their black-on-black and woman on woman competition, let they solve their black women's problems themselves and kick out one of them to be crowned as the top american novelist

I cant tell how many layers of irony are in this thread and it scares me.

>>
getting scared, kid? need a safe space? want to cut off your dick and pretend to be a woman? back to plebbit, faggot.

This man gets it.

should have given the liberals a trigger warning! dont you know how they hate facts and logic?

I seriously don't know how someone can be a libtard. Like bro do you even Statistics?

What the fuck is wrong with her hair? Why does it look like a sponge?

Man if this is post irony it's really good but if not lmao

I've noticed this too. Why do so many black people do there hair like this? Looks like shit desu

>Where are the movements to empower the white male?

Most of modern history is one giant movement to empower the white male. White men run the fucking world. Don't accuse others of crying victim while crying victim yourself.

Also ffs, why are so many /pol/tards on Veeky Forums? I thought this and Veeky Forums were supposed to be the boards for smart people.

most of the /pol/ rhetoric itt is satire, which is almost indistinguishable from actual /pol/ rhetoric

>What is cultural Marxism?
>what is Eurabia?
>What is SJW?
>What is Jews beaming homosexual urges into my skull with their satellite?

It's genocide, bro. They want genocide. The worst kind of genocide, that is to say, White Genocide.

who?

>smart people
>believes in fairy tale of racial equality

Wew

Generations had lived and died in America. America was their native land.