Le btfo le REKT EKS DEE EKS DEE EKS DEE EKS DE LELELELELLELELELELELELELELE EPIC MEME FOR THE WIN U MSAD BROXD U MADE U...

le btfo le REKT EKS DEE EKS DEE EKS DEE EKS DE LELELELELLELELELELELELELELE EPIC MEME FOR THE WIN U MSAD BROXD U MADE U FKIN MAD BRO XD XD XD XD??

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BFwVO9wAvku/?taken-by=justinbieber
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>“the most consciously-patterned and richly-textured prose that any Irishman has written in this century, except Beckett and Joyce.”
fuckers always forget about flann o'brien

If Joyce was so great why didn't he write in Irish?

Because then no one could read him.

>Máirtín Ó Cadhain’s début novel, “Cré na Cille” (“Churchyard Clay”), has been hailed as the greatest novel to be written in the Irish language.

see, it was his debut novel

and then some dimwits like claim

>you won't be writing anything worthwhile for a long time though

because they couldn't and they want others who possibly have talent be like them

Should I move to Ireland? I just want a quiet, simple life with the beautiful scenery which inspired so many works of art through history. Plus I'm white and have an Irish last name already.

I have never heard of this. Can anyone provide a link?

Just because it was his debut novel doesn't mean it was the first thing he wrote or the first novel he wrote.

>www.newyorker.com
>page-turner
No. Go fuck yourself.

What's up with ireland and literature ? Does the mix of drunktardness, gingerness, poop fetish and sheep fucking grant patrician superpowers?

Really, OP?

instagram.com/p/BFwVO9wAvku/?taken-by=justinbieber

My father has been obsessed with my irish lineage and ancestry since I can remember and he had his irish Third Geat Grandfather's old copy of Dubliners which he got from his brother (fathers third great uncle). Inside the brother wrote some old poem I can't remember exactly but the idea of it was "Luck of the Irish can be summarized as everything is totally awful but at least we know it could be worse." It was written so charmingly and quaint and, for me at least, it explained how the Irish are so great at writing.

It's especially strange because Ireland has produced nothing of worth in any other medium.

They have really good booze. As good as scotch if you get an Irish single malt.

I should buy this off of Amazon for $20 Y/N first reply decides

Their contemporary music output is alright I guess.

>other media matter

>scotch
>irish single malt

m8 do you even know what the word "scotch" means? hint: it's literally in the name

not saying the irish dont make a fine whiskey (with an e), but it ain't scotch brotha

m8, do you even know what "as good as" means? I didn't say they were the same thing.

rekt

>2 different translations from the same publisher in 2 years

For what purpose

some friend or relative of the chief editor needed a job to translate from irish or something?

>his irish Third Geat Grandfather's old copy of Dubliners

Dubliners is not that old, dumbass.

Do you think debut albums are the first time the musicians pick up an instrument? Because unless you're talking bassists, that's never the case.

o i laf'd

WELL YOU GOAN DOWN LATTEH TUH PUCKS THE FRIRISH, YA MIGHT AS WELL DOANCH IT, YEH?

A RIGHT PEACEFUL CRAIC TO BE FAIR TO THE POINT, THOUGH WE ONLY HAEV TEH CRAIC TO BE A BIT OA PISS, I TELL YA.

A REAL, NICE, SIMPULL KOINDA LIFE-AH PULLDIT.

t. Your Everyday, Average, Bog-Trottin' Irishman

aren't they all terrorists or something

>albums