What music does Veeky Forums like to hear if any at all while reading?

What music does Veeky Forums like to hear if any at all while reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Down on the west coast
I get this feeling like it all could happen
That's why I'm leaving you
For the moment, you for the moment
Boy blue, yeah you

It's getting harder to show it
I'm feeling hot to the touch
You say you miss me
And I always say I miss you so much
Something keeps me real cold
I'm alive, I'm a lush
Your love, your love, your love

I can see my baby swinging
His Parliament's on fire when his hands are up
On the balcony and I'm singing
Ooh baby, ooh baby, I'm in love

I go for minimal electronic, ambient, and any jazz that isn't my bonkers free jazz stuff while i read

but i prefer quiet

I really enjoy ambient music/witch house. Wonder/Wander and Halfaxa are some of my go to albums.

>witch house
>2016
lol wat

all music is noise

Not music, but I like audiobooks, but I don't like to hear other people's voices, I like to hear my own voice, so before I read a book, I record myself reading it (takes about a week), then I put on the recording of me reading it, and I read it in my head while following along with the recording.

A loop of my ex breathing

Pretty much everyone retains less while listening to music and reading.

Atmospheric black metal, ambient, classical, post-rock, essentially /mu/ tier background music

This.

I stopped that a long time ago.

1:JamisonParker
2:Silverstein
3:Modest Mouse
4:Bon Iver
5:Coheed and Cambria

to name some favorites

>following trends
>2016
Get the fuck off Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

reading Dune to this album atm

i listen to podcasts because for some reason it helps me to pay attention to my reading if I'm also ignoring someone's chatter

I listen to music while reading primarily just to give me background noise. I don't listen to anything in particular, and it doesn't even necessarily have to be something I really like, since it is just serving the purpose of background noise rather than music.

This seems really tedious and pointless.

I don't listen while reading, but I do listen to a lot of bruckner, stravinsky, part, and I also really like pergolesi and zelenka.
Right now I happen to be listening to cherubini's 1815 requiem and I have to say, it's damn impressive, maybe my favorite requiem.