What do you think of Oscar Wilde, user?

What do you think of Oscar Wilde, user?

Everyday I hate Morrissey more and more.

why so?

He was a beautiful man.

He's falling in love with him, like hundreds of thousands of regularly straight men.

that looks like a pretty nice edition he's reading

Oh hey look a manchild reading a manchild

> wilde
> manchild

he was a fairy but the importance of being earnest was funny

morrissey was beautiful, is intellectual, made some outstanding music for his time. he deserves all the praise he gets. the hatred you see for morrissey is probably from homophobia. Or something. People who don't like his style, it must be inexplicable to a person who dislikes morrissey, to even comprehend why they dislike him in the first place.

EVERYDAAAAY IS JUST LIKE SUNDAAAY

this

fuck morrissey

He blows.

He gives me... feelings.

Almost as gay as OP

Are you fucking retarded? You write like you just came from /mu/.

man, like
the smiths are my favorite band, and i love their music,

but you have to be blind to not see how morrissey is an insufferable asshole. He literally called all Chinese people sub human

oh, go figure.

He's a cunt though. The fact that he demanded his gay little autobiography be published as "Penguin Classic" should qualify him for "Arrogant English Prick of the Decade Award"

I also don't like his music very much.

I see nothing wrong with being arrogant and posh. The way he does it gets a reaction out of people. He's never been one to try to kiss other people's asses, figuratively speaking. I don't understand why people desperately want morrissey to just try to be admirable. He is admirable, he's funny, he's brilliant. What do you hope to get out of hating morrissey?

Fucking Romanticism, making people associate the quality of the art with the quality of the artist as an individual. The Smiths are great, but Morrissey is quite the cunt. I thought the penguin classic demand was fucking genius. I mean the whole Penguin Classics thing is a bit ridiculous.

As for Wilde, I think his work is required reading and from biographies I've read of him he seems like a pretty nice guy underneath all the pompous aesthete stuff.

>What do you hope to get out of hating morrissey?
No one can be so stupid as to actually pose this question.

The canterville ghost was funnier

No one can be stupid enough to not see why I'm asking this question.

Honestly I can understand the appeal, but I think he's an over-indulgent provocateur whose aphoristic quips are little more than dandyistic promoting bullshit full of contradictions. The man fed on controversy.

What kind of feelings, user? Describe them.

Yeah, i like him.

wilde was very nice, i especially like his ballad of reading gaol

no idea who 'morissey' is and why he is discussed there, i suppose it's that peasant-looking guy on the op's pic

Gay feelings in my dick

>peasant

Someones trying too hard to deny his homolust

My oh my user.

Someone link this user to 'Cemetry Gates.'

This.

Nabokov was right.

he had a nice haircut and his plays were entertaining