Have you ever met someone smarter than you?

have you ever met someone smarter than you?

240 IQ

yeh... nah

Never in my entire life. And I attend Princeton University. I'm a fucking genius, and I'm smarter than you, OP. Also, I banged your mom.

Several people. FYI people on Veeky Forums are pretty unintelligent/lacking in knowledge compared to serious post-secondary students

Its not hard if you're not deluded as fuck.

I can recall plenty of smarter ones but not any wise ones.

I guess the wiser once were low key about it.

yeah, most of my professors blow me out of the water. a few of the women in my class go toe to toe with me, and one—a lesbian—is smarter. all the men are dumb, uninteresting fucks, though.

I've met plenty of people smarter than me in an area or two but never someone as good at being mediocre at a lot of things as me.

I think everyone is smarter than me when I first meet them because I have self-esteem problems; then little by little they slowly reveal to me their stupidity; at the same time I'm sure to them I appear to undergo a like transformation. In effect the gradual diminishment of perceived intelligence overtime leads me to believe that what is occurring is not a more true evaluation of intelligence but rather a diminishment of novelty which then is merely perceived as a lower intelligence. The mutual ascertaining of intelligence in many ways resembles DBZ characters who relied upon scouters; that is to say, it's a communication issue; and possibly a spook.

>Excluding myself of course

>i saw some patterns in a test and now i feel like dr doom

when did I say that? I acknowledge that I'm not really smart. I said in the same post that I've met many people more intelligent than myself

All these
>academics
in this thread.

Topkek. Couldn't make it in the real world, huh?

I like to thing im really smart because im not really smart i should be reeeeaaaally dumb

so yeah, either i have never met someone as smart as me (excluding people older, which might not be being smarter, just wiser) or mostly everyone is

I despise people both smarter and dumber than me, but I've met quite a bunch of people with comparable intelligence, and I tend to like them.

Anyway, smarts is not a linear characteristic; and i don't mean "wise, but unread" type of bullshit, there are just people who are uncomparable.

all the time

I rarely meet anyone wiser than I, though people are constantly giving me more wisdom.
I have a broader knowledge than most people my age (23), which makes me seem smarter than I am; but I know quite a few people who are as smart and smarter than myself when it comes to many topics.

>dude intellectualism lmao

I'm going to use this for pasta, if it isn't that already.

I never met someone dumber than me
I am literally human trash NEET

People assuming there is one pyramid of knowledge for all of humanity to climb are stupid motherfuckers.

I point at them and laugh.

Why what's wrong with it I just typed it it's what I really think