Is Sargon of Akkad today's greatest living thinker?

Is Sargon of Akkad today's greatest living thinker?

youtube.com/watch?v=rUEgTaM28ls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kJXoesUf8g
youtube.com/watch?v=ckXVqDysrvs
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Gn65nmLo4)
reddit.com/r/badphilosophy/comments/4h90qp/is_feminism_good_for_the_world_no_says_sargon_of/
reddit.com/r/badphilosophy/comments/4hw70e/in_which_sargon_of_akkad_googles_social_justice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Begone Sargon

it seemed like a bit much of a punishment for just saying he saw them together to his friend.

I agree with that video, but no, of course not

Who are these interesting and smart people?

What are you doing on Veeky Forums if you don't recognize Bloom, bitch

I recognize Dave Rubin, Harold Bloom, Will Self, Joe Rogan, Lawrence Krauss, Peter Molyneux, Thunderf00t, Lauren Southern, Paul Joseph Watson, Boogie, Reza Aslan and Syrian Girl

You're such a good memer, user. Please name the rest of them.

Thank you.
Only 8 left.

I recognize Stefan Molyneux and that whore Zoe Quinn.

Found via GRIS: Yanis Varoufakis, MrRepzion, Zoe Quinn, Mehdi Hasan, Jaclyn Glenn, Brian Cox and Owen Jones

Also I meant Stefan Molyneux, who is the smiling bald guy in the middle. Got him confused with the equally obnoxious video game devleoper

guy on left who's bald is some greek politician who did a debate with noam chomsky recently, don't remember name. guy at bottom is an al jazeera guy mehdi hassan maybe?

second from right is brian cox a british science tv guy

I feel bad that Peter Hitchens is among those people. He doesn't deserve it.

lol

>Harold Bloom
>pseudo intellectual
How many levels of irony is this?

>Zizek is a psuedo-intellectual.
Kill yourself man.

All continentals are pseuds.

Inherent in the term 'pseudo-intellectual' is the false assumption that to be an intellectual is to somehow be on a higher level in terms of intelligence than the general population; in fact, all the term 'intellectual' refers to is an individual who tends to engage in some form of reflection on human society. It's all a spook wrapped up in a meme.

>tfw fan of Harold Bloom, Sam Hyde, and Slavoj Zizek
At least I still have Habermas

False. The concept of a pseudo intellectual is that they attempt to appear to have either infallible ideas or to be foremost experts in their field of discussion, passing themselves off to the masses as intellectuals. Also, an intellectual doesn't necessarily need to be more intelligent than the average person, but they do need to be more knowledgeable, insightful, or informed in order to pass as having a deeper understanding than the average person - this is where pseudo intellectuals pretend, and actual intellectuals exist.

>Is Sargon of Akkad today's greatest living thinker?

youtube.com/watch?v=7kJXoesUf8g

This video is a two hour answer.

Fuck no

he died 2279 bc

Lol yeah that one's pretty bad. Wish he'd stick to talking about internet personalities and current events.

is it him on the pic btw?

Uh yeah totally

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=ckXVqDysrvs

I'm not going to watch this video but I'm 99% certain it's even worse

It is. Anything by this kid is guaranteed second-hand embarrassment

Where is the converse one that has Tesak, al-Baghdadi, Nick Land, Viper etc.

>le fuck leftists XD

Kill yourselves

Don't tell people to kill themselves.

Kill yourself

>find lowest common denominator feminism that everyone already dealt with years ago
>YEWWWW R FOCKIN STUPIIIIID!!!! x50
great show

Please seek mental help.

It hasn't actually been dealt with, though. Still needs to be stamped out.

I don't have a problem with leftists, man. The kid's videos are always really preachy & are usually just him spouting off something he heard Noam Chomsky say this one time. You might as well just listen to Chomsky, at least he's a lot more articulate.

>believing in a right/left system
>Not believing political parties simply lump unrelated issues into single baskets to create personas to achieve more votes, unintentionally creating groups of people that follow these ideologies religiously and adhere by all the principles of their favorite party, even when those principles conflict the values of the individual
>Ideology in general
>being spooked
Guero is a good album desu

Really? I've only seen the video that I posted and I feel like it (and the follow up here:youtube.com/watch?v=K1Gn65nmLo4) is a pretty solid refuatation of Akkad's weird egotism. He did seem like kind of a wanker though so I'm not that surprised.

This is a glorious list. Zizek writes good books on Christianity though.

This. Fuck the left-right system. Long live Afro-orthodox nationalist soviet

No. Fuck Quadroon of Cuckadia.

>most upvoted comment
>thinks the atrocious shit sargon's talking about is 'sociology'
that's sad

Leftism is garbage and sprouted the most destructive ideology of the 20th century, so yeah, fuck leftism.

Looks like a straw man to me.

Oldboy is such a great movie.

Are you going to dismiss a diverse body of political thought because of a few radical movements and regimes? I get that totalitarian communist regimes are destructive but leftism also embodies more moderate democratic governments.

Are you going to dismiss a diverse body of political thought because of a few radical movements and regimes? I get that totalitarian communist regimes are destructive but leftism also embodies more moderate democratic governments.

Quadroon of Mossad is a literal cuck who says exactly what he needs to in order to appeal to his niche audience of angry young men while not pushing any intellectual boundaries.

Leftism Worships weakness, disease and perversion. The leftist envies the Strong and thinks their should be punished for their superiority. I worship Power and Excellence. Leftism is a death cult. I choose Life, which is in essence Struggle. Brutal Darwinian Struggle. I choose Fascism.

He's a moron.

reddit.com/r/badphilosophy/comments/4h90qp/is_feminism_good_for_the_world_no_says_sargon_of/
reddit.com/r/badphilosophy/comments/4hw70e/in_which_sargon_of_akkad_googles_social_justice/

>inb4 badphilosophy isn't filled with educated philosophers

>agree with sargon
>ever
>putting harold bloom, zizek, and chomsky next to those people

i do agree with most of that image though.

this guy is such a fucktard. every single one of his videos is riddled with logical inconsistencies and fallacies - even if you agree with the points he makes or his principles, if you honestly think this guy is a great or even decent thinker/debater/whatever else, you're a fucking moron and i hate you

>Leftism Worships weakness, disease and perversion. The leftist envies the Strong and thinks their should be punished for their superiority. I worship Power and Excellence. Leftism is a death cult. I choose Life, which is in essence Struggle. Brutal Darwinian Struggle. I choose Fascism.

this is a damn good picture

I would agree. I think moderate leftism in essence desires to get away from our natural animalistic need for power. Of course it's naive to think that we can ever get away from our basic instincts however transcending them to become something more is an interesting challenge for humanity. I would personally rather not live a life in which I am always afraid that someone more powerful may come along and take from me that which I love.

Also what do you mean by it being a death cult? Moderate leftism usually values life for everyone not just the strong who seize it.

Agree about Bloom, Zizek, but, at this point, Chomsky belong in that image.

2bqh

Jesus, your link is pure cancer.

Both of those threads are literally "duhh the stupid shit I believe is actually good because it's taught at schools and Sargon is bad for ridiculing it super harshly". Also unironic use of "pissbabies" lol

>being mad that Sargon is a retard

nah

I know he's retarded but he's still right.

Yeah, what a fucking pissbaby xD

Not really, he's basically created a spook about people that mostly don't exist and gets all mad. He's also clearly unread and he did an episode on philosophy where some other tard taught him the "roots of cultural Marxism", and even next to a retard he sounded retarded. He's not educated and is wrong about everything.

>>>/memes/
>>>/opinions/

>Papa Franku
>pseudo-intellectual
get out

People that mostly don't exist that there's tons of video evidence of them existing that he literally provides ok

>People that mostly don't exist that there's tons of video evidence of them existing that he literally provides ok

common filth > sargon

Well shit, guess they were all just a /pol/ false flag. Never mind then

He's not even a thinker; he's a professional opiner.

You can pull about video evidence to suggest any narrative. You could argue that there's an army of right-wing basement dwellers supporting fascism on Veeky Forums. Because there are. Really SJW shit isn't much of a threat.

>professional

amateur as fuck and really bad at what he does

So it's good that people here believe in fascism

>You could argue that there's an army of right-wing basement dwellers supporting fascism on Veeky Forums.
None of whom have effected university level curricula.

>calling youtubers papa
selfcease your existence desu

>You could argue that there's an army of right-wing basement dwellers supporting fascism on Veeky Forums. Because there are.
I mean really are you just trying to prove me right.

Veeky Forums's /pol/ is having a not insubstantial impact on American politics, but the fact that it's a hotbed for fascistic ideologies apparently doesn't matter.

>Veeky Forums's /pol/ is having a not insubstantial impact on American politics
(i know i'll be made fun of for saying this btw but it's true lol)

>Not really, he's basically created a spook about people that mostly don't exist and gets all mad
this pretty much, SJW is a term used by people who fulfil every aspect of it themselves except they believe the opposite, a normal teenager with a keyboard who wants to be heard. I mean teenager in development terms not age though, some people are several years behind others their age but they dont understand as you cant without hindsight and by then its too late as you have gone past it. They have the intelligence of adults but not the mental skills, logic, reason, empathy etc. and so are unable to understand what is actually important, lacking the anatomy to judge things properly and so believe things which to many adults are ludicrous. Adults dont watch these kind of people because they are silly teens shouting at the world trying to get noticed, what they shout is irrelevant. People grow up and shed these beliefs, or in a few cases are unable to and go into radio talk show hosting. If you watch them and get angry about them then you probably are them, just a different flavour.

shit prose

THANK YOU. Now THIS is what Veeky Forums is supposed to be all about.

>using autistic as an insult is pretty fucking scummy

Direct quote from a highly upvoted post on your beloved subreddit. Imagine how angry they would be if they knew you were describing Sargon with such cruel, ableist language!

idea were also shit tbqh

His work on linguistics are quite relevant though.

Guess they didn't get the memo that he's not Politically Correctâ„¢.

>tfw this entire thread is a discussion of youtube nobodies who haven't written any books at all
At least the Trump and Hitler shitpost threads are somewhat relevant to literature

Fascism is less eharmfu to us than even the most benign forms of contemporary leftism .

This is what the people who stay up until 4 AM like to talk about (yes most of us are Americans get over it).

Do you really take yourself seriously here? This is Veeky Forums, I can mold myself to a format, and no I dont personally care much for using whatever language, rather not offending people.

Your post is a good example of why that is.

Stop. Posting. Pictures. Of. Yourself.

>until 4 AM

n00b

If it's been dealt with, why do more and more cases of its bad influence keep appearing?

Lol no it isn't

Back to your retard board, /pol/. Not even boogeyman or whatever else you faggots spout aside from going "cuck cuck cuck" like a group of birds.

None of your lot or anyone you think highly of really thinks.

What exactly is "really thinking" then?

It's confirmed that Trump aides browse /pol/

Any kind of thinking that doesn't involve logic and science.

Not being a massive fucking faggot, scrolling over something Anita Sarkeesian has said whilst fake laughing, and then deciding to post it online.