VOTE FOR BASED BERNIE SANDERS!

Hey guys. Polcucks are hijacking this poll with bots for Donald Trump. Let's vote for Bernie Sanders to make their butts explode.

strawpoll.me/10292941/

nice false flag jackass

>voting for a communoglobalist
no thanks

bait aside how can there still be Bernie supporters?
he lost and he's going to be dead before the next election cycle

Voted for Trump, just like I'm gonna do in the general.

this is Veeky Forums, everyone is racist here

nobody on Veeky Forums actually cares about literary aesthetics, they just masturbate to Harold Bloom because he said moderately negative things about women and minorities, ignoring the fact that Bloom is politically liberal

you won't find your Bernie supporters anywhere on Veeky Forums. even /mlp/ if full to the brim with racists

Worst post I've read here.

>tfw racist and I support Hillary
I'm lonely

Stop calling people "racist" just because they don't like niggering behaviors that the majority of niggers do because the media glamourizes nigger culture.

>implying intellectuals haven't always been fascinated with fascism

Don't worry Hillary's Zionist masters are pretty racist as well

Don't worry guys, I voted for Trump as I will be in the general since I actually want to make america great again and can't trust crooked hillary or bernie the commie

Agreed.

It's a shame fascism hasn't been as infatuated with intellectuals.

Good Choice! Trump's got what it takes, he's a true alpha male business dude.

I wish Trump was my dad. We could go golfing together and teach me about Deals and Girls and stuff. He's the masculine role model I never had.

No option for Vermin Supreme. Also not literature. Reported :^)

This isn't fucking lit related. Go back 2 /pol/.

>Yes the media makes niggers behave how they do.
>Everyone is a blank slate and all behavior can be explained by societal influences.
Do you unironically believe this?

This. Science and Logic have shown that blacks have low iq and are prone to violence. Also the Jewish Conspiracy can be explained using Evolutionary psych, check out Kevin McDonalds culture of critique. 'Cultural Marxism' is the Jew's group evolutionary strategy

Tell me about Rato, why does he wear the whiskers?

vote ron paul desu
nation got robbed that election

OH look trump is winning, just like in real life....

1) A body of mass will remain in rest or in continue motion, unless some external force is applied on it.

2) The rate of change of momentum is directly proportional to applied force and takes place in the same direction as the applied force.

3) To every action there is equal and opposite reaction

4) A body of mass that is Trump cannot be stumped by any other body of mass

5) When a body of mass that is the Trump Train is in motion, it cannot be stopped, as the Trump Train does not contain brakes

I didn't know the weird guy from the Kids in the Hall was a scientist

Couldn't select all options, didn't vote

Globalist? He hates the poor outside of America just less than trump does. Actually trump probably isn't even serious, they are both protectionist trash.

fuck off nigger

Oh yeah. I forgot that it is my duty as an American to give a shit about you.

only neocon/neolib shills believe in "free trade"

Yes. That is correct.

It's to your long run benefit to support free trade. You should vote for a government to give more unemployment benefit to those displaced from a job by free trade until they retrain to find another.

>Implying neoliberalism isn't the most successful model on the planet, look at Scandinavia.

Neoliberalism = free markets + social insurance

rape

Only one suburb of Stockholm, not in Denmark which is my preferred model. They have a privitised fire service in Denmark, imagine Bernie supporting the Nordic model of Denmark now.

it's insane to me that people think that the 'Scandinavian model' (which is being quickly eroded by the mudslide) can simply be scaled up to America

> voted for Trump

Nah.

Veeky Forums for Trump here.

Why wouldn't it? Culture aside since Scandinavians have a large sense of civic duty. You could follow the Singaporean model instead for things like healthcare/pensions.

>Culture aside
stop here

You are utterly clueless.

It's a purely an issue of arithmetic. Stop wasting money on needless wars, tax cuts for billionaires, and corporate welfare, and suddenly you have the resources to provide affordable health care to the citizenry.

but i'm literally that guy attacking /pol/tards and racists in every thread