youtube.com/watch?v=GJclM-fMkpA
youtube.com/user/willunicycleforfood
youtu.be/DvnJBSQB7oM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[POST INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]

no

where is feminine penis and chink HBD waifu

literally nothing on the planet is Veeky Forums approved. you faggots are too stuck-up and pretentious to agree about anything, let alone something non-literature related. the second I post this some cunt is going to complain about my improper use of the word 'literally' and tell me to off myself. have any of you noticed yet that every time there's a critique thread there's always that one fag who passes off some obscure quote from an obscure author as their own specifically to bait replies and tell people that they're such plebs for not knowing about the coolest writer on the planet? keep memin', folks.

>being a literal neckbeard

reminder

Do you have the other one that has based intellectuals, last I saw it it was being worked on.

Whoever made this is fucking great, so many unironic hacks that I can't help but think he's serious about buckley and bloom, triggering me for putting them in the same cohort as zoe quinn or that hot assadist

Hey I know what was Veeky Forums approved

Fucking katie's classic books and stitches
The two hours it existed before you faggots sent literal photos of piss bottles to her

Piss bottles

On Veeky Forums

By you, dear people on Veeky Forums. Intellectuals. Loquacious academics who distance themselves from the typical Veeky Forums neckbeard stereotype

>this is a serious post
Pseud spotted.

You've got a long way to go kid.

I've always been eager to expand myself beyond my profession (researching mathematics), so not all of these are Veeky Forums related. But since nobody is posting YT channels they enjoy, I figured I'd try and get the ball rolling.

YouTube EDU

Yale Courses

Stanford University

Harvard University

Harvard University Press

Cambridge University

UC Berkeley

Vanity Fair Magazine

TED Talks

The Library of Congress

The Commonwealth Club

The Davos Question

Spoken Verse

The American Museum of Natural History

ReelNasa

Reason TV

Reuters Video

National Geographic

Monty Python Channel

Khan Academy

Intelligence Squared

JFK Library

Google Tech Talks

FORA.tv

CSPAN

Council on Foreign Relations

Bad Astronomy

Do you sometimes enjoy it when you clean your wife's boyfriend's cock?

Oh, I forgot to add Dan Gelbart's channel. He hasn't posted a video in over a year, but he made a really interesting series about creating prototypes.

Sir, there's no need to be hurtful.

Have any channels you enjoy?

No, I'm not a faggot

Fair enough.

Read any good books lately?

Thanks brah

To add to this thread: I like the youtube poops videos

I don't understand why Putin is on there. He is a global leader, not a intellectual rhetorician.

Same reason why Ethan Klein, George Carlin and Sam Hyde are on there. It's a meme and a myth.

forgot infowars and lauren southern

Every Frame a Painting

I have watched hundreds of hours of Sargon (including his livestream channel)

AMA.

Tbh he's quite simple minded but at least here's shitting in the right place, SJWs.

i make some book recommendation videos

youtube.com/watch?v=GJclM-fMkpA

i bet lit would like them

user you're way too quiet and uncomfortable on camera

Hey man, I really hate to say this, but that video definitely could have been done better. I enjoy your speaking and approach, but please come with a plan of attack in what you're going to say so that I don't have to sit through a bunch of silences and "uhh" repeatedly.

I did have a plan of attack. I suppose you are used to videos with jumpcuts creating unnaturally short transitions. I am too ignorant for that, maybe too lazy. I accept the criticism.

i accept this too

Still, I rec some good books despite my flaws

thugnotes

>literally nothing on the planet is Veeky Forums approved. you faggots are too stuck-up and pretentious to agree about anything

The majority of Veeky Forums has pretty entry taste and you move past them in time. You'd already know this if you actually cared about reading and put serious work into it. But no, they are all stuck-up and pretentious gatekeepers and you are right about everything.

>But no, they are all stuck-up and pretentious gatekeepers and you are right about everything.
both of these statements are true

They only seem like gatekeepers to people who put little to no work into their own reading habits and choose ressentiment against the "pretentious" kids to cope with it; you can blaze past most of them with ease.

Be a self-assuring chump if you want. Or you can subjugate your ego and put real work in. Your call.

even if, does that change his literacy?
I dont respect Nazi-Germanys research ethics, but you know. It gave us rockets, jets, one wingers, and other really unnecessary things.

Dropping in to remind that this is a preposterous image. Bill Mahr, Harold Bloom, Vladimir Putin, Anita Sarkesian, Christopher Hitchens, and Anthony Fantano all have virtually nothing in common other than that they are white people who have been on film. To call Harold Bloom a 'pseudo-intellectual rhetorician' is ignorant; to call Bill Mahr one is an unhelpful platitude; to call Vladimir Putin one is simply nonsensical.

>Bloom
>Chomsky
>Buckley

Come on now.

please, keep responding user. your refutations make me so wet. mmm, how is he gonna destroy me in an argument this time? the sexual anticipation is too much. please roast my ass to hell, preferably with a reaction image.

All I have done here is simply suggest that you take an earnest interest in this instead of projecting ressentiment onto others and the barb of this truth has twisted you so badly it's nervously thrown you into complete memekid damage control.

Like I give a fuck if you stay clueless, lol.

Go get 'em, killer.

Hey, don't shit on Fantano. He has a smooth, silky voice.

you got me user. thank you for the good roasting and thanks for the suggestions too. i'll be work hard and stay on the right path.

You're the one posting on a literature board finding snarky reasons as to why you don't want to improve your reading habits.

Not my fault you're an overcompensating cornball.

Not even Veeky Forums is Veeky Forums-approved.

sargon of akkad openly opposes the alt right and said he would vote for bernie sanders. what are you smoking?

>Sargon_of_akkad.jpg

AHAHAHA

brian cox is literally an astro physicist, I'm pretty sure. I'm sure many of these other "pseudo intellectual" scientists you have on there are too. and that's pretty funny, that you clump richard dawkins and christopher hitchens, as if these people are the same as rush limbah, the owner of vice magazine, and paul joseph watson. the person who put this together probably believes in god or something, all religious people deserve to be sent to concentration camps, but that's just my opinion.

youtube.com/user/willunicycleforfood

Gavin McInnes is fun.
Unless you think women are gods, most of his stuff is reasonable.

>Ben Shapiro
>Putin
>Sargon
>Milo Yiannopoulos
Why are they bad :C
Ci

>brother nathanael
lol what why

you fucking idiot

Shapiro's actually pretty smart, don't know why Putin's there, Sargon's a retarded NEET, Milo's nothing more than an attention whore.

Surprisingly good. His channel expanded to become Wisecrack, which has some weird stuff on it but generally decent content.

Gavin isn't pseudo-intellectual at all; in an image filled with people unfairly considered pseudo-intellectual, he is probably the least pretentious person

I wonder if this board will ever meme itself out of existence one day.

It deserves it.

Lol at not having inmendham or Styxhexenhammer666

Hey, don't give up; she's still around.

>filthy frank

Scaruffi knows more about music than your favorite critic. Kill yourself

congrats on making the worst posts in this horrid thread

Still need to add Bernie Sanders to the pic

if you're in high school and cant' even form a basic understanding of the books you're reading

>to call Bill Mahr one is an unhelpful platitude
???

Weird that Buckley apologists still exist

supreme numerals, chum

because they've been given a larger platform to speak than they deserve

he's still a worthless faggot that people only pay attention to because they're retards

they're more obscure figures

>worst posts
>in a horrid thread
so... that's a compliment, right?

I am absolutely certain that he does not know more about music than Richard Taruskin.

Sure why not

my list
>Rebel Media
>Sargon
>Crowder
>Milo

Those are the plebbest possible choices for alt-right stuff

Sargon is a classical liberal though, and he denounces racism and other forms of collectivist statist totalitarianism.

Why do people keep using the "classical liberalism" meme as if it doesn't just mean "free market capitalism", which is decidedly right-wing at this point in history

Classical liberalism is not right wing.

All I know is that Milo is among the most toxic people in pop internet culture right now. Sargon just seems sort of dumb.

Everything here should be shifted to the right

>Lawrence Krauss
>"intellectual"

turns out you can get a PhD in physics and still be a moron

"classical liberalism" is a made-up term by hayek, who's ideologically far right. Adam Smith was basically the Karl Marx of his day.

>no Richard Feynman, Stephen Hawking

>le geometrically organize world leaders
>no distance function even attempted
>no justifications at all

Milo is a piece of shit but he's good at pissing off people that I hate

>two people still less important than the people on the left

>still spamming that dumb image

He could be the only person on that image, and it would be just as good. Everyone older than 16 who likes him should be lined up and shot.

Papu franku is hilarious, fuck you

I wonder how recent Nobel Prize in Physics winners feel about philosophy

I think PewdiePie should be added to this picture LOL

AFAIK most are respectful, it's mostly the popularizer attention whores who dismiss it.

I'll bet most of them just don't care about philosophy, actually.

Pretty much, but they aren't dismissive fuckwads about it either. In general you'll find a correlation between respect of philosophy and success as a scientist (Dawkins is most respectful and is the only successful scientist of the bunch)

Who are you to decide how "successful" they are? Are you a physicist? I'm sure Lawrence Krauss has at least made tangible contributions to his field.

Considering Einstein and Heisenberg literally changed paradigms and revolutionized science, I'd say they're more important than Krauss who has made minimal contributions. And pulling "le it's all relative!" is a copout, we don't need Socratism to determine who's contributions are more significant. Pedantry won't allow you to dismiss fact ;-)

youtube.com/user/OpenYourRealiTTy

The Increasingly Novel Singularity
youtu.be/DvnJBSQB7oM

Putin is a dank hyperreal entity, with based patrician svengalis handling the strings. He's at once a gangsta rapper, a left-antimperialist, the last defender of Christian tradition and the rightful tsar of Russia. One day he drops redpills on 'white genocide' and the next he calls out America's theft of Mexican Land. Trump and Kevin Trudeau's PR teams definitely took some lessons from post-soviet Russia .
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

Is it bad that I recognize literally every person on here but ur average normie hasnt heard of any of these. i dont even want to have known who any of these are

You realize some of those people appear regularly on TV, right...

MillionDollarExtreme

/thread

What's wrong with Anthony Fantano? Guy's got a pretty decent taste, knows a shitload about music and always has a well structured argument.

Please be my bf

seconded