Is this the highest form of art ever created?

Is this the highest form of art ever created?

No, this man's political cartoons stand at the apex of literature. A true final boss who communicates in a scant few words the entirety of Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini and Julius Evola's philosophies.

How is that allowed?

This is the most autistic document ever produced.

Why

>tfw when Veeky Forums is too pleb for art this sublime

is that from the book in the OP?

I need this priceless wisdom tattooed on my body

Yes. This is what the entire book is like.

what the duck

Mallard.

So this is the power of millennial art... wow

More pages of this were posted on /v/. Apparently it was written by the mother of a kid who plays Minecraft.

She does not know how to write a joke. I'm not even sure she knows what a joke is.

Fuckin kek

Anime girls are pretty cute; don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Is there a single quality female comedian?

without minecraft specifics it could be positioned as a piece of modern american poetry, it doesn't differ from most of it anyway

HAHAHAHA that was great, do you have any other spicy hot zingers to throw at us?

no they're all taken

>Detroit,
>Chicago,
>Atlantic City,
>Palm Beach.
>Clean the spittoons.

have you heard about that nigger who cleaned spittoons?
he hated them!

for how long? birds are cheaters. just today, i had my lunch break and while i drank smecta at a door of the small shop where i usually buy something to eat for my lunch, i saw how an old guy, a worker of that shop, fed pigeons. it looked lovely how they gathered at his legs (he was sitting on a curbstone) and happily cooed. here, a couple of little girls came and threw something edible into the pool of pigeons, the birds immediately betrayed and forgot the guy, and surrounded those girls, the guy stood up and went to the shop... they claim a duck will love you back always? maybe, but for how long

kek

fuck thanks for making me sad, now i imagine some poor mom watching her child just play a stupid fucking block game all day but she still cares about her kid so much that she's willing to participate in writing shit for some fucking swedish jew cuck manchild nigger

i have to go and see my mother and thank her for all she's done to me now

Better than Beckett

Dude don't feel bad for her she got published.

>Tfw you remember you share the planet with people who can't even read Shakespearean English

This is actually great.

Honestly that's not stupid; noone would read this to replace actual Shakespeare (not even for class). It's a novelty item. Kinda neat.

Found the plebeians.