Hey Veeky Forums, /mu/ here, I just want some confirmation. This is mostly fabricated, right?

Hey Veeky Forums, /mu/ here, I just want some confirmation. This is mostly fabricated, right?

No, I was there. It was legit.

no, the one that's mostly fabricated is the time we wrote love poems to the janny until she left. books don't make you very social.

Nope. That all happened. I wish I had had the foresight to save her videos for posterity.

there's the archive links at the very top of the image if you want to re-read the thread in all its unedited autistic glory

Um, like wow. I didn't know toxic masculinity was so prevalent on this board. You guys should really be ashamed of your behaviour.

I expected better guys. Really.

This is so sad

>toxic masculinity
>any level of masculinity at all
where in that screencap is there any display of masculinity

>little baby tampon boy
every time

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm a male and I hate "masculinity".

But that's a clear sign of toxic masculinity, they're harrassing and abusing an innocent woman just because she's independent and not reliant on scum men.

ebin

You're b8ing way too obviously m8.

It is real.

no matter how many times i see it, the last post in that picture always makes me laugh

>harassing and abusing an innocent woman
>because she's independent and not reliant on scum men
correlation =/= causation
>hating masculinity
>in an environment that was developed and built by men to keep you comfortable and safe and apparently bored enough to think of something that retarded

is tumblr down or something? tumblr is pretty good at containing stupidity of this magnitude.

>guys
get over yourself, arabella, we're all grills here and the windmills don't need the worry.

>Falling for obvious b8

STFU
All this girl suffered was a half decent trolling - she could have dealt with it as most successful youtubers do by ignoring it - but the unfortunate and funniest fucking thing was her naivete and sheltered existence left her so blissfully unprepared for online... us... that she interpreted that shit as ""stalking"" just like way too many sensitive women online not to say all women are Sensitive
imho it had less to do with Toxic Masculinity though it is prevalent on most chan sites than ignorance on her part of the darker sides of le net and her translucent carrier bag of a skin organ.

TL:DR - K8E didn't lurk enough

You will disagree of course, and that's fine.

>us...
>darker sides of le net
ANONYMOUS IS LEGION

NEVER 4GIVE, NEVER 4GET

In his defense, most people on the "normal" parts of the internet are massive pussies when it comes to this kind of behavior. Even on the slightly more civilized Veeky Forums boards being told to kill yourself or something along those lines is a daily reality.

Yeah? Well explain all the sweet (You)s I'm getting Mr. Hotshot

sorry, my bad
for darker read "rib removing man child inhabited"

gb2rgb(255,0,0)IT

>not hsv

>it's a someone uses SJW terms insincerely so others have something to be angry at episode

wow... you guys are assholes

im leaving this board... forever!

found the underage. there's no way you are an emotionally developed person.