Name a book that presents a great mystery and doesn't let you down when it's revelead

Name a book that presents a great mystery and doesn't let you down when it's revelead.

Inherent Vice

My diary desu

I got just the thing.

Best kind of books.

a plenty of detectives/mystery novels

i suggest john dickson carr

Pale Fire.

I've read agatha christie's "And then there were none" and boy, was i disappointed. The ending wasn't horrible, but it didn't justify the rest of the book. A mediocre solution for a mediocre execution.

To be completely honest, I read this like 6 years ago and liked it, but still want to call you an autist for being into weebshit.

Do you want to call him an autist for being into weebshit or does your autism compel you to call him an autist?

Yes.

The Crying of Lot 49

I've noted this in many Christie novels. In good detective novels you should technically be able to find out yourself who the killer is, but Christie usually pulls out all sorts of ridiculous shit at the end to "surprise" the reader.

I recommend Edmund Crispin, and the mystery book written by A A Milne (yes, that one)

The Name of the Rose

The big time

>whah it was the guy that was in none of the flashbacks and that only had 5 minutes of screen time
>the second one that you don't even know at the end and that no one fucking cares about
>motive:fucking evil, i was bullied in grade school :^^)
wow, what a great reveal. Especially how they padded that shit out for like 8 volumes. Man, this manga had potential but it's really fucking shit tbqh.

Revealing the mystery IS what is the let down

Urth of the New Sun

Book of the Short Sun

The latter trilogy achieved the remarkable feat of bringing a tear to my eye by telling me, in a single sentence, something I already knew.

Your dad achieved that when he called you a fag and told you he doesn't love you

>reading for the plot
>not reading because the meme god told you to
>not reading because you read some bullshit online statistic that says it makes you "smarter"
>not reading to feel like you're above everyone else
What a pleb.

came here to post this unironically

How has nobody mentioned Foucault's Pendulum?

What was the purpose of this post?

where did you get this gif of my daughter?