Has there ever been a good BLACK author?

Has there ever been a good BLACK author?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

This thread can be ignored now.

WE

levels of shitposting are unusually high today

Chester Himes

No. Blacks are proven by science to have an Average IQ of 70. They can't create anything even remotely resembling great Art

Report these shitty visit threads

Dumas ma nigga

There's never been a good black anything.

Machado de Assis.

WUZ

WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIT TROLOLOLOLOLOLO

If black kings were so great how'd they allow themselves to get sold into slavery by inferior White Man?

That be native Africans.

KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs

White people were grown in a laboratory by a demon specifically to steal the African powers. Whites were bred for that specific purpose and so are inferior to the pre-white Africans.

Most 17th/18th century black people were also bred for specific purposes.

Chinua Achebe

I'm just passing down the explanation that goes along with the African magic myths. Not saying it makes sense.

>that video
Oh lawd

I know and I was making a pun.

t. Michael Arnold

Haha silly niggers... They Wuznt Kangz, in fact they wuz living in huts made of cowshit, they didn't invent fuck all!

Meanwhile we Whites have always been a glorious race of warriors, with a mystical past harking back to the God Kings of Ultima Thule

>this is what whities(pol) actually believes

Who is "we whites," what do you mean by white? Indeed European history is full of glory and heroes though, Europe is objectively superior to the rest of the world in every possible respect.

The best black authors were mostly white or half white, look at dumas and pushkin.

They were surrounded by cultural hotbeds unlike africa so it's not hard to see how they popped up.

This guy has some decent stuff

he seem like a walking meme

This.

Pushkin also has some African blood, through the Ethiopians (superior blacks to the western Bantus.)

Paul Beatty

Iceberg Slim

James Baldwin

Ralph Ellison

White pride world wide, all peoples of white European heritage, from the ancients to USA, Germany and France to my motherland Serbia

Some of my favorite black writings is through memoirs and autobiographies. This, along with Mingus 'Beneath the Underdog', are good.

>Be quadroon
>One drop black
>Rest is white wealthiest family in france for generations

okay.jpg

>USA
>white

Malcolm X's autobiography was one of the best reads ever, first half is him stealing and doing drugs in the broncs followed by we wuz kangs ideology before aligning with nazis and getting killed by black muslims

"White European" is redundant. You cannot be European if you aren't white.

Explain jews, turks, and italians then

The US has never been an expressly white country. Multiethnic composition is key to our national character.

>Iceberg Slim
The fact that you even have to even mention one of the meme trilogy authors shows just how deep racism is.

There are people still alive who can tell you when US was 100% white besides some sharecropper farms, this world belongs exclusively to the living any way what does it matter if the United States used to be an english protestant colony for all of its existence

Jews are neither European nor white.

Turks are neither European nor white.

I'll give you the Italians though, but to be fair most Italians are white, at least in the parts of Italy that are worth keeping (i.e the north)

Lrn2 Spain

The ruling class in Africa sold slaves who were already slaves to Europeans. White men didn't come in, bag em up, and drag them to America.

>The fact that you even have to even mention one of the meme trilogy authors shows just how deep racism is.
>meme trilogy author

he's not, what are you on about?

I think he was part of the "second meme trilogy" people tried to force a while back.

Ken Saro-Wiwa

Yes--Ishmael Reed.