Is something wrong with me?

Is something wrong with me?

Why Am I better than 90℅ of people yet I'm dealt such a shitty hand in life?

How can so much kinetic potential just be allowed to go to waste?

This earth, its insane . it drives me mad that everyone is OK with being free range slaves just because things are bareable. People actually brag about how much they like being slaves and consumers like how the fuck do you get off on making 20 an hr while some fucking slob is literally making millions. To look in to the face of loved ones and see this half asleep look and in their minds everything is ok . How fucking bold man is to think they should pester the universe and other life consuming and destroying anything that doesn't conform to it. A violent fucking sentient virus that is vain and prejudice who would lift guns for their oppressors and not for their children.

Love something it's literally the only way besides drugs

You got spooked, OP

>Why Am I better than 90℅ of people
Protip: you're not, kid.

I had this feeling yesterday, while shopping with my gf of how terrible this consumer culture is. She kept telling me how great of a time she was having, and it was a good time hanging out and walking around downtown together, spending money. This big "community event", complete with shitty local musicians, is just a way to get us serfs spending.

I came home with a bag of books, books I won't end up reading for months because I have a bunch of other shit I haven't read yet. What was the point? I felt taken advantage of. Empty.

Embrace your true calling. Become a NEET. The liberty and feeling of freedom is like nothing else in the world.

Presently NEET and not loving it. I think the ideal arrangement is to periodically quit part time jobs.

Your solution is to do everything half-assed.

Merit is based in the world of acts not words. Any man is good if he finds purpose in his deeds; purposeless men striving for better life will never achieve it, as happiness comes after purpose, not before it.

>failing at being a NEET
Probably just put a bullet in your head then senpai.

Gotta pull up my stakes and roll, man. How am I ever going to see the world without forfeiting all of my possessions and relationships?

I've been NEET and it's even more depressing than being a wagecuck consumer slave

>bareable
Fucking pleb holy shit stopped reading there

define better.

Because you seem kind of shitty to me based on your post

How do you find purpose? How do you overcome the necessity of money if your purpose doesn't make you jack

You don't find purpose, it is unattainable by approach. Man lives long, very long, there is no conflict between making money and enjoying your life - but if you believe it exists, you are irredeemable, because you will always think that "grass is greener on the other side".

but I don't claim to be better than 90 percent of people, dummy. The onus is on you to demonstrate that you're not just a pathetic self-important bog dweller

>Why Am I better than 90℅ of people yet I'm dealt such a shitty hand in life?
The reason you're "dealt" such a shitty hand is because you're actually a retard with no ambition. It's your fault. Learn to blame yourself rather than the situation, faggot.

You spend money on books, courses and seminars. That way you will find true purpose.

I've been to 45 US states and I can safely say that the NEET lifestyle is too sedentary for me. That's the main problem. If there weren't a whole world out there I'd be fine.

>90℅
>90 "care of"

Both of you need to define what you mean by "better".