Well, this explains why school was such a walk in the park. Any other bookworm with an IQ like mine?

Well, this explains why school was such a walk in the park. Any other bookworm with an IQ like mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/intelligence.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_classification
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>4/5 stars

ziz'd

>170

PFFFT

Well considering most people's IQ is 90-100, I'm pretty dang impressed with myself!

Maybe 1700 on a logarithmic scale. (Math humor)

YORR

*90-110

I know this is bait, but for any faggot who might've thought otherwise: 90% of those on-line IQ tests (paid or otherwise) are outdated scams.

>Having so few intellectual achievements in life that you have to turn to an online iq test to convince yourself of your intelligence
o i am laffin

IQ 0/1

Well it clearly says 90-100 on the website. -10 IQ points for illiteracy

being omniscient I know where you live and who fucked your mother last - guess what kiddo, it wasn't your dad *teleports*

75 IQ masterrace.
Any brainlet bretheren in hier?

webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/intelligence.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_classification
Wikipedia states 90-109, I'll give you that.

I'm not interested in your faggy pages.

Actually I'm a highly accomplished entrepeneur and I have a studied mathematics on a very high level (way beyond calc III).

got you famotron. 72 here. i cant write long posts because I forget to breathe.

>Beyond calc III
Bull fucking shit

Well it's not 90-109 since MOST people are stupid. If you haven't realized that then I have some bad news for you.

100 is by definition the point where half the data falls below and half falls above. It can't be skewed to below 100.

I've taken complex analysis and differential transform methods for starters.

Thanks for proving that you have no idea what you are talking about.

What is your reasoning here? You sound awfully retarded. So the argument is that most people's IQ is between 90-109, but you claim that is not the case because "MOST people are stupid". Are you implying that 90-109 is stupid or that there can be 2 sides both larger than the other?

WOW BRO THAT'S SOME HIGH-LEVEL MATHEMATICS

His name?

I get that you're trolling but that's how IQ is defined.

100 is the median and the standard deviation is plus or minus 15 points.

He a fuck nigga I bet he can't even do 3-dimensional integrals

Lol that's easy. I just proved Green's theorem whilst taking a shit.

Breh, get a mommy. She stands over me and makes sure that I don't fall out of my cahir of for get to breath
she also helps me to organisse my frogs :)

>I have a studied
It's-a-me, Faggio!

Oops... well that's what happens when you think in 3 languages simultaneously

>three dimensions
>greens
fuckwit

>implying an online IQ test is effective at predicting potential information processing capabilities after the age of 8

What kind of language permits to put an article before a verb?

It's a language of my own creation. I actually independently developed a language at the age of 6 months; it wasn't until I turned 3 that I realized these people around me weren't just spewing incoherent nonsense--we'll to a person of my intellectual capacity they may as well have been.

that's some concentrated yellow cake autism

Fuck, this deific intellect dazzles my shit

oh my fucking god

oh wow

lee lee leeee leelelee leee lee elee lee lleee ele elle?
("Hello" in my language, which I made up inside my dad's cock as I was being shot out at a high speed towards my mom's ovaries)

I was actually the one who developed that language in my own infancy, and having such a developed brain, I used psychic powers to teach it to you subconsciously when you were a baby, in such a way that you thought it was your own. Nice try.

What the fuck, this was my reply cuz this was me, but all these replies...
...why? It ain't that funny dæsu

don't fight the Wallaces

O-ok, I digg what you say baby.

> I actually independently developed a language at the age of 6 months
I pretty sure everyone did this...

Because somebody is samefagging real fuckin hard.

Not me, I used to talk an impeccable Chaucerian English back then