Why is this board listed under Other instead of under Creative or Interests? It feels out of place and bothers me

Why is this board listed under Other instead of under Creative or Interests? It feels out of place and bothers me.

Why does "Other" exist at all? Put 'em all under Interests.

Maybe because this board is slow as hell.

It's actually a godsend that this board is relatively obscure, considering Veeky Forums absorbs the christfags that otherwise would shill here.

>literature
>creative
>interesting

kek

It's kind of insulting to share this category with "Pony" and "Paranormal". Like all the monks and wisemen who copied books for thousands of years and kept records and wrote and read ever since Man writes have all built up for this Japanese anime forum to put all literature on the same level as "Pony".

>4chang
>giving a shit

Moot hated Veeky Forums, and the jap doesnt care

>moot hated lit
???

Well Veeky Forums is just a drop in the ocean; if it's an insult, it doesn't really weigh or reflect on those hermits. Like at all. I don't think they'd particularly care either.

he only came here to steal our gets

There's nothing wrong with Pony, god damn you.

moot was an anime watching and video game playing plebfaggot. does it really surprise you that such a snotty millennial as he would have a disdain for reading?

He actually made some posts like 2 or 3 years ago where he said Veeky Forums was a pretentious shithole with no value, about the time he said that a Veeky Forums board would be /pol/ 2.0.

This shouldnt surprise you, as his favorite boards were /a/ Veeky Forums for the feels /v/ and /b/ before it became /soc/

If you can find the very early days of Veeky Forums, m00t actually introduced it to Veeky Forums by saying "Here is your goddamn book board."

Because we're all meming psueds.

Paranormal was actually pretty good more than a few years ago. But now it's really shallowed out.
As for pony, I've never been. But we are on a Japanese anime board site. So... yeah.

b-but i actually read

>2016
>not going to sad panda and seeing all the cloppers

>christfags that otherwise would shill here.
We need a purge. The natural order has been overturned; christfags were important even if you didn't like them.

Veeky Forums is not japanese.

>being this spooked

You make it sound like it"s an ecosystem

/wg/ and /3/ are way slower than Veeky Forums and they're placed under Creative

wow, he liked by far the worst boards on this site, and he withheld a history board from us which actually ended up being Veeky Forums 2.0.

i'm glad he's dead. long live hiroyuki.

Don't start

We all do of course.

Veeky Forums isn't Japanese you fucking idiot.

>my literals

>cope

Because no one here is creative or interesting.

HERES YOUR DAMN BOOK BOARD

/book/ was right

image boards for literature was a mistake

should have never left the text boards

i don't care if she in a wheelchair, i would go out with her and wheel her about just to use her pussy as my personal onahole

It's probably tradition at this point.

As for why it was made that way:
This was one of the first boards to not be for weeaboo stuff or the western equivalent of a weeaboo board. It doesn't (or didn't) host many people creating in their art rather than just consuming. This was and is one of the less popular boards and may not have been looked on highly by the site-runners early on-- the very first post was moot saying "Here's your damn book board".

I'm not sure why /mu/ wasn't filed the same way though, I think the "here's my music" stuff on there started relatively recently, and in any case it was for a long time one of the top shitposting boards.

>He actually made some posts like 2 or 3 years ago where he said Veeky Forums was a pretentious shithole with no value, about the time he said that a Veeky Forums board would be /pol/ 2.0.
in every meme is a grain of truth my friend.

honestly I think that most of the christfags who would otherwise shitpost on /pol/ spend their time on Veeky Forums.

>where he said Veeky Forums was a pretentious shithole with no value

So you're hating on him for being right?