Veeky Forums's-mart

So apparently Veeky Forums has the highest I.Q. per capita of Veeky Forums's user base.

IQ tests are not scientific, sage for not literature

>No source
>No data sets
>Calls it scientific

This gets shitposted here a few times every couple of months and I still have no idea why.

>no /po/
fucking teflon origami ninja geniuses, they pretended they were us so /pol/ and Veeky Forums would bother us for buttstuff instead

It explains a lot about /jp/.

Quick! go sage this one! it's not literature related!

Well that proves that OP is a faggot.

>sage
wtf is wrong with you? at least teach newbs the old triforce code instead of the real one, don't fucking teach them that sageru is anything other than their own admission of social imposition. i get you're lonely, but there's /soc/whores for that.

I'm willing to bet not a single person here has a IQ worth 160 points or higher besides myself and one other person.

>besides myself
wew

>one other person
>Veeky Forums draws straws for who has to be the dangleberry associated with the arsewipe

And how exactly was this data collected?

captcha accuracy

I remember these IQ testing. man were they rigorous

Does anyone else remember doing the /pol/ test and intentionally getting low scores?

Yeah, it was pretty hard. Reminded me of that penis inspection day we had some weeks ago.

It's pretty accurate

this

(I failed five captchas before making this post)

But user, I post on Veeky Forums that should bring the iq down by a whole friken lot!

If you believe this graph you're retarded as shit.

I can see see Veeky Forums being 110 or even 115 but 150 is completely insane. There are a lot of stupid fucks on this board and honestly a non-segregated discussion board of 147 IQ individuals would be a wondrous place.

/pol/ would also be a lot higher.

>t. brainlet

the worst part is Veeky Forums has horrible opinions on just about every topic they listed.
>/pol/ would also be a lot higher.

Don't know why I laughed.

My cracked rib hurts.

>mfw anti-intellectual anyway

>highest I.Q. per capita
Apparently, no.

>Superior IQ mean higher levels of discussion

Nah

underrated post

>/pol/ would also be a lot higher.
Not that I believe the graph to begin with but i sincerely doubt this to be true too

this

>implying /s4s/ is not the best

Disregarding the fact that it's a troll image, there's no way regular posters on Veeky Forums would be so high.

Saying that pol would be higher completey discredited your post

this, a lot of people with "high" IQ's are cunts of the highest degree, including myself

iq is a spook

lit aint smart. half the assumed smarties here, too, fall for my simple ruses

demonstrate a ruse, i am intrigued

i will not. even if i were to commit a ruse, i'd never reveal that i rused outside of this instance of me speaking of committing a ruse with close-to-zero ties to my person when committing said ruse. it'd ruin the magic

note: i do realize now that if i were to, say, write a given word, or type a certain way, i'd blow my cover. i'm wary now of my typing normally, or rather in a odd-but-slightly-endearing manner

so you basically post bait threads, and plebs fall for the given meme

>amiapleb?

hm? i can assure you, if anything, that this here, right now is no ruse. but no, i wouldn't call it bait, nor would i call the recipients of a ruse plebs. they're merely a part of the process, as in witness to the spectacle, that being the unfolding of the ruse (its true form is occluded to even the discerning eye). it's hard to type like that though, and growing accustom to such a style makes expression in general difficult. i can't say that i am either person

but– as one who commits the ruse, i am no focal point. i am only enacting what is laid unto me from high heaven

The charts is based on Captcha accuracy, which probably isn't too closely related to IQ. All it means is we aren't drunk, robots, or drunk robots.

Unless of course, Captcha and IQ are related.

well said. i can tell you're going places

only because [s4s] is not included

Veeky Forums could never handle post-post-ironic memes

so long fig newtons and thanks for all the doubles