Adios, America

Is this book worth buying? I've never read anything by Coulter but I've seen her plug this book and she makes sense to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>conservacuck propaganda
>worth buying

No

Only if you've already read The Protocols of The Elders of Zion 600 gorillion times.

Why does her face look like it was stretched downward in Photoshop?

Establishment garbage.

Haven't read it but I've heard it's pretty good, though an easy read. Full of hatefacts.

>Establishment

Rofl, the establishment is pro-amnesty and increasing illegal immigration.

Yeah Obammy is really knocking heads and getting the border under control.

OP, it's a good book if you're American and want to learn more about the problems at the border. She's funny and sources her claims.

Fun fact: She predicted Trump was going to win the Republican nomination and everyone laughed at her. She knows the people. She is also a talking head. So take that as you will.

She also a hottie. 8/10, would bang.

She's pro-Trump
Trump is anti-establishment
>She also a hottie. 8/10, would bang.
r u srs?

>Is this book worth buying? I've never read anything by Coulter but I've seen her plug this book and she makes sense to me.

>hatefacts
what is a "hatefact"?
A fact is a fact

A fact that hurts liberal feefees

He is also anti-humanities

a hate fact is a racist and bigoted fact that is racist and bigoted and therefore is racist and bigoted and should not be considered a fact because it is racist and bigoted. case in point:

FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

source bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

source: fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats

this is very bigoted and racist and homophobic and sexist and transphobic and a hateful fact that is not a fact because it is very mean and bad and also racism is a spook because i am le funny meme poster on le epic Veeky Forums meme lit board meme meme MEME IRONY MEME

>I'm upset because people on an anime imageboard use the word spook

Something contrarians call a fact because people don't like to hear it. If it makes people angry, then it's true.

>ann coulter
>anything but a hack

its worth buying and just carrying it around to trigger sjws

>unironically reading Jewish propaganda

Hate fact sounds fucking stupid. Truth is truth. In reality though, these pundits people practice a from of riding their facts, where you can repeat a concerning fact and then use it to make a blanket statment and overreaction.

Also, really pisses me off that people entertain this bullshit but bitch and moan when they see genre fiction out of its containment thread.

>Trump is anti-establishment
O I am laffin

>i'm a memeposter who's butthurt because i was BTFO'd

>200+ replies

He actually is, in the worst kind of way. It's hilarious how some people can't into polisci101

Go back to redd!t my friend

> Trump is anti-establishment

I can't believe you fucking morons actually believe that.

nice arguments

It's a MEME

Neither side made any arguments! Both were just making assertions.

Why would you post this thread on Veeky Forums instead of /trash/?

>Neither side made any arguments!

>toddler logic 101

either make an argument or stfu

I'm not mad bro. I don't really have much of a problem with someone having an opinion & backing it up, I just think it's funny when someone gets honestly butthurt about memes because they go against their own political agenda. It's like when leftists on this board get offended at the word "cuck"

can you rephrase that?

>She also a hottie

There will never be a single attractive woman in national level politics, and don't even think Coulter is even near the top of hot women in politics

Nah mate. Have this pic instead

>the establishment
>wanting to do anything to curtail illegal immigration
LOL

Why? It's perfectly easy to understand.

T. Someone who hasn't been in America for the past decade, if at all.

not an argument

T. Upper middle class white liberal who's feels he understands oppression deeply despite never having been of want for a basic necessity in his life.

Next you'll be telling me the establishment doesn't like H-1B visas either.

Coulter is anorexic. Seen her in person, it's kinda creepy.

Haha from what I've seen itt right wingers tend to use Facts and Arguments, while leftists use Bullshit and muh 'it can't be true because it hurts my fee fees!'. Does it offend you? Are you 'triggered'? Well, fuck you! This is not your safe space. I'm a fucking thought criminal and damn proud of it! I won't let the PC gulag keep me down.....I'm a renegade.... A truth warrior. I am anonymous. We do not forgive we do not forget, expect us.

I like how your satire is actually proving itself right in your butthurt post. :^)

The establishment is cultural Marxism and race denialism. Trump stands for the glory ofwestern civilisation. If you like the cannon and the greeks but oppose Trump then you are a vile hypocrite and a cuck

You can't be serious.

>glory ofwestern civilisation

you mean patriarchy, institutional racism and cis-privilege?

T. Projecting troll.

Have you read the interview where Trump talks about classical greek democracy? It's incredible!

B8

Looks like it.

2007 Veeky Forums would never take this bait. Any oldfags left?

gay shit

>Cultural Marxism

Good to see storm front's myths are still taken seriously by the Reddit crowd.

Nope, all the pinko's, christfags, and other groups that actually read literature abandoned ship a long while ago.

What, that he's a renegade?

yeah, she turns me on
she a hottie, you a nottie
that turns me on. she has self control.

You're so sneaky, user.

>Not eating is self control

You wot m8?

not being fat is a good accomplishment for an american. being skinny makes you a legend.

Western civilization literally invented the medical techniques that allow trans people to transition to their preferred gender.

T. Called out cuck.

have you ever read antonio gramsci....? or can you only reference online communities since you spend so much of your time online?

Actually the best authors and philosophers have always been reactionaries. See Celine, Plato, TS Elliot, Hegel. A good writer needs to remain both unconstrained by the norms of political correctness and willing to deal with uncomfortable and often offensive truths. Inquisitive minds will always rebel against the status quo, which in our case is egalitarianism and SJWism.

Your stereotypical redditor is an sjw in complete opposition to trump, the people complaining about cultural marxism are /pol/acks
Both groups are shit, but they're very different

/pol/ is a subreddit

fuck off stormweenie the status quo is racist, classist and misogynistic and you're perpetuating it.

some who work forces also burn crosses...

i can tell you're being sarcastic

>cuck

I sorta doubt the man posting on a literature board on an anime forum is the epitome of masculinity.

r/the_donald is among the top subreddits and quite influenced by the alt right and /pol/ memes.

>her

She called out all the "fucking jews" in the gop on twitter so I'd say yes.

Typical, hideous republicunt.

If you're going to read batshit insane fox news tier propaganda you might as well jump straight on over to Glen Beck.

If you honestly can't distinguish between Glenn Beck and the alt-right it's no wonder the left is becoming so irrelevant.

>She also a hottie. 8/10, would bang.

You disgust me. Then again, you'd probably fuck Ronald Reagan in drag.

>Implying I'm either totally left or totally right.

Not everything is an extreme either or, you fucking idiot.

Both Republican and Democratic parties are pure shit.

But you idiots will never learn your lesson. If you were sane or sensible you'd vote for a third party candidate, you brainwashed faggot.

Seriously, she's like... A female Mitt Romney or some shit...

The right wing all over the western world is becoming more nationalist, and becoming less the corporate cuck movement in used to be.

Libertarians are nothing but useful idiots for the establishment in that respect.

>ann coulter's face when i give her the dick

>>The right wing all over the western world is becoming more nationalist, and becoming less the corporate cuck movement in used to be.

>Actually believing this

>Big money corporate CEO is in the lead in preliminaries

BAKA. You people are fucking retarded.

">b-b-but he says things that aren't politically correct!!!!"

Anything to get the vote, moron.

>Loud billionaire is anti-establishment
Please user, do go on.

I don't know why but I feel really aroused when I think of the old gipper violently fucking my ass as I lean against the Oval Office desk and call him daddy.

No this book is not worth buying you bought it already

Actually, he says things that are straight up nationalist. Like wanting to deport illegal immigrants, which majorly harms corporate interests.

It's almost like wealthy populists who are hated by the powers that be have a historical precedent or something.

People think nationalist means near the fascist side of the political spectrum. Don't bother replying to them.

It isn't like his foreign policy team is made up of Saudi and Israel shills, or that Sheldon Adelson is pumping $100M into his campaign.

>and becoming less the corporate cuck movement in used to be.

>Literal corporate billionaire who has wasted shit tons of money on abortive ventures over and over

>"lol h-h-he's not a corporate shill!!!, he has lots of money that means he knows a lot about the economy and how to make money!!!!!!"

It's.. I... You guys don't... Ughh....

>Actually, he says things that are straight up nationalist.

I think the word you were looking for is "xenophobic".

>xenophobic
Talk about brainwashed.

The Mexicans are storming our borders, flooding in in ever greater numbers, taking our jobs and our women. This cannot be tolerated. Build the Wall, and make em pay

>literally cucking for corporate interests
Holy fuck, you leftists are too much.

>LOL U GUISE WE GOTTA GET RID OF ALL THE FOREIGNERS LOL THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL OUR PROBLEMS SRS U GUISE

Please tell me how this isn't just bold faced pandering to the bible belt racist majority of the American public?

I would LOVE to know how you're gonna "make Mexico pay for a wall."

Will we see the world's first war to FORCE Mexicans to build something for little to no pay?

>our borders
>our jobs
>our women

>Please tell me how this isn't just bold faced pandering to the bible belt racist majority of the American public?
How can you even pretend to be informed about politics when you're straight up ignoring the massive wealth depression being caused by illegal labor in this country?

I've seen absolutely nothing from modern leftism to suggest it's anything other than class warfare from rich people against poor people, with some lame moral preaching attached to placate your feeble excuse for a conscience.

>Taking our jobs

Maybe you should be willing to work long ass hours for a tiny pittance if you want to appeal over a mexican in the job department.

>Taking our women

Yeah, the shitty, lazy fat disgusting women that no sane white man would want.

>Taking our borders

This... doesn't even make sense.

>Shilling for illegal immigration and no borders
Are you retarded or just a spic? As for the wall there are several ways Trump could go about it.

>make em
>em