Will we ever see a breakout book that humanizes refugees like To Kill a Mockingbird humanized blacks?

Will we ever see a breakout book that humanizes refugees like To Kill a Mockingbird humanized blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh26zOjIh9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why wouldn't this piece of shit welcome his fellow pieces of shit into britain?

You mean like a book where a refugee gets falsely accused of rape? It would have to be science fiction.

Please go back to your containment board, stormshits.

Triggered? btw that is not an arguments.

who /r/theredpill/ here

You're gonna get banned.

Sorry /pol/ but you have to go back.

What's wrong with liking Storm? You racist?

गूंगा फोन पोस्टर

who /r/takemytaxmoneyandgiveittonon-citizensandracialalienstodisplacethenativepopulationandfeelsmugwhileithappens/ here?

>>>/designated/

you know I would've loved this image but the inclusion of "sjw" ruined all the humor cred

In this thread

Offended?
y'all buttblasted numale liberals look exactly like this

sorry, forgot pic

Yes, try this one

Forgot pic, but all of you look exactly like this. It's a pretty puncable face, no? It just irradiates powerless cuck indignation.

Don't imitate me faggot

I cried when the the Turd Eater died.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh26zOjIh9I

>instruments and sounds that make up the country identity
A lot better than the American theme that is made with foreign sounds and instruments and revolves around their flag pattern

>Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave

Embarrassing.

SJWs are getting sneaky. They've realized crying 'I'm offended, ur a nazi bigot' wont work on any man with at least a shred of intelligence or self respect. So now they try to dodge the truth with unfunny 'irony' and shut us up with a flood of shitposts. So much for free speech, eh?

>00
Good double, but what does your post have to do with literature?