I have a philosophical theory and method that may destroy all knowledge of which we know

I have a philosophical theory and method that may destroy all knowledge of which we know.

How do I get it out there, without it being stolen and with some help?

(I'm being entirely serious.)

Take your medicine

I'll tell you a sure way to do it. It's quite easy, it's a service that lets you post whater the hell it is you want to post in an article fashion, but it'll cost you $5 U.S. and it'll advertise it to as many Facebook and Blogspot Sceince and philosophy related users and groups. (i'm being enitrely serious)

But first you gotta post a picture of your self with a shoe on your head.

YouTube

all of these

Print out a copy of your thesis and mail it to yourself. Then submit it to journals and magazines. You could even make a blog or post it here for "peer review."

Post it here, and if it survives Veeky Forums without being torn to shreds you may be on to something.
But I honestly doubt that it will remain in tact for longer than a few minutes.

How much philosophy have you read OP? Destroying certainty has been the preoccupation of philosophers from the pre-Socratics to the Post-Structuralists. What makes you so sure that you came up with something new? There are already quite a few convincing radical skeptic arguments, including quite a few put forward by contemporary authors from many traditions.

Politeness aside, shouldn't you finish High School before becoming a philosopher?

>capable of ending philosophy
>incapable of getting published
wew lads

Destroying knowledge (of which we know - isn't that a tautology??) really isn't that hard - it's been done countless times throughout the history of philosophy. The trouble is reassembeling a belief in a coherent sense of "knowledge-in-spite-of".
I think you should just post it and be shredded.

hint: it's a lame refutation of the truth of logic

>inb4 u cant no nuffin

Prove you can know anything

I know that 1+1=2

define can, know, and anything

How do you know that?

>proprietary philosophy

axioms are stated, not known

I was taught that in school. Now it resides encoded in my long-term memory, occasionally returning to my working memory when I'm using this knowledge.

Boy, I sure hope its another one of those trolley problems.

Honestly I laughed out loud. Thanks.

1+1=2 is a theorem, not an axiom.