Handwriting thread

This is the thread where everyone posts their handwriting and everyone else makes fun of it.

If you write your works on pen and paper, go ahead and show us an excerpt as well. If not, just post a meme sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence
english.stackexchange.com/a/10602
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's a beat-sheet I wrote for a short comic

Illegible

Phony attempt at being comic

>phony attempt
what

it's cute but a bit hard to read desu

Very adorable girl.
Hard to read, but has its charm!
Perfecly normal, but that's good anyway.

OP here, figured I might as well post mine

It's very hard to read - maybe it's you, but I'd bet on the lighting and camera!

It's a combination of shit camera and shit pencil desu

did you write this or is it a meme? well it's better than mine i spose. stop capitalizing so many common nouns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

damn they are capitalized. was Jefferson just retarded, or was that just something they did at the time? this looks a lot prettier btw

english.stackexchange.com/a/10602

God-tier coming through

All your handwritings suck, and you should feel bad.

post yours since you're so confident babe

And join the smelly plebs instead of laughing at them from a distance? Hahaha, Shirley you jest.

wew, how do I land your job?

>an eunuch
a eunuch

cute

same desu

who /lefthanded/ here? Fuck righties

hey.. that's not handwriting. Ambidextrous checking in!

You, along with bisexual people, are scum of the earth. Just pick a god damn side jfc

bi here. can confirm that we're all literal trash

Because people expect me to repost mine.

Where did you order that from OP?

Link please.

>stop capitalizing so many common nouns.
maybe hes german

ur right hand is almost as good as your left. both look pretty clear, regardless, which is the most important thing imo.

8 years olds can write better than me. im sticking to text

I like your handwriting. It's a good balance between neat and messy, casual but classy.

Funny shit ay. "He was an hero"

I have shitty handwriting too, but I still mostly write by hand because it gives me time to think. Text seems like I'd be writing too fast. Besides, if you're writing for yourself, all that really matters is that you can understand yourself.

it's cute desu

Thanks! c:

>still learning high school math

that was a flashcard I made for myself as a visual aid for a Real Analysis problem
nothing exceptionally hard (definitely easier than exercises I did in my Topology or Complex Analysis classes, or even Algorithms)

How do I improve my handwriting. I was never really taught handwriting at a young age. I have god awful handwriting and it makes me feel unintelligent.

here, my handwriting used to be a lot messier but I put in some effort while taking notes/doing homework assignments to change my style. A lot of it actually started because my math was hard to read, so I started putting a tail on my u to differentiate it from my v, I curled my t because it looked like a plus, I crossed my z because it looked like a 2, etc. Things ended up getting curlier in general from there for speed/consistency reasons. But yeah, just be mindful of it and put in some work and it'll start looking better.

Also, I just noticed that my high dots on i and : slash down towards the next letter, that's kinda neat.

>pencil
Christ, can you be more pleb?

i-i'm sorry senpai

how d-do i become more patrician like you

>flashcards for real analysis
That's pretty fucking novel imho

kinda messy desu

Move over plebs

desu your cursive is childish

How so? I think it's mature but inconsistent in terms of loops and height of certain letters

English capitalisation rules weren't firmly established until well into the 19th century.

Lot of people say its not understable
I can read it thou

Awful.

why do you write in secretary script

I think it looks nice

My handwriting really warps across different alphabets, so decided to post Russian, English, and Farsi to demonstrate.

You're really cool if you know the source material without looking it up.

(Also become space-conscious at the end, so don't judge the last line of Farsi writing).

I respect anyone who knows more than one language desu

Jesus, your Russian handwriting is awful, and I feel ashamed for recognising Brodsky - by the way, pretty sure you fucked up the first line, there is no "знaчит" in the original text. And it's spelled знaчит, not знaчeт.

bad white space. not a joy to read

Oh god, you're right.
Super embarrassing, especially considering it's my first language.

But good job, user! My spelling is quite...childish.

i feel like it'd be really pretty if i could see it desu

Be nice, I'm American.

>Be nice
It's... uh... experimental?

It's fucking school-level economics not a diary or a deep esoteric text
Write like a normal human being, it's so stylised it's not even pretty
I bet you are 16 and you "accidentally" show your notebook to friends and strangers alike fishing for compliments

why are they all cursive? how old are you people?

Tidy, but it's so dense and prickly that it stresses me out.

Some school notes

This, this & this.

Good. Not great. The fountain pen helps.

ídem.

Something happened at the end

This.

Excerpt from a letter I wrote to a very sick young girl after she tried (and failed) to seduce me in her room.

Never delivered it. Whole affair left a bad taste in my mouth, figuratively and literally.

Your handwriting is alright. It's pretty unusual to hear about people writing letters like this in the 21st century. Why do you do this as opposed to communicating electronically? Is it just nostalgia, or do you tend to compose your thoughts a lot better when you're writing by hand or something?

what the fuck you piece of trash this letter is disgusting

You can't do anything decent with these fucking devices today. The pace is cocaine-binge fast. Pencil and paper force you to slow down and concentrate. It's amazing how many typographical and spelling errors people still make with proofreading tools encoded into practically everything. They aren't paying attention when they type. Their fingers work faster than their brains and the result is sloppy, disorderly prose. And there's no art in it either. Calligraphy is all but forgotten today. I am not a calligraphist, but I do enjoy writing handsome, legible things.

Now that I look over it again I see a few possible edits that could bring improvement

>That while sober you behave as though drunk and indeed worse than drunk...

Grammatically less confusing; acoustically, somewhat less pleasing.

It doesn't matter. Whole letter is meant for the waste bin anyway.

I feel that if I were to write a letter to someone, they'd be creeped out by my shit handwriting. But that's just me

>In light furthermore...

Too many 'of's in this sentence, should be rewritten.

Eh. This was a first draft, and I'll not write another.

is neko Veeky Forums?

i'm whatever you want me to be babe ;^)

now write this post on pen and paper and post it in this thread

kys

love you too

mine's p shit but at least i don't write like i'm 8y/o and i can read it :/

I like it, shows character

I just want to have utilitarian, clean, easy-to-read handwriting. Stylization isn't my thing.

>5am

so you live in the middle of the Atlantic ocean?

nah but I wrote that a few hours ago and 5AM is more expressive than for example 8AM which is pretty normie time.

- cant wanly be senked (cant sted ozy to prevent tudys they wehe can the lili doesn't like being rumoured
-falarin comb be cut - saboriz for by im moley urdent wordy
- politiarems (should curden conuartits) is hudgens
- immmming from being fred for how they atlwhaz they no my a judge

What the fuck is wrong with you user?

ur not even wrong desu but at least i know what it says + these just lecture notes i write neater when i need to

you sound like you prefer little boys

How does one go about changing how they write