As a rule...

As a rule, white abolitionists either defended the industrial capitalists or expressed no conscious class loyalty at all. This unquestioning acceptance of the capitalist economic system was evident in the program of the women’s rights movement as well. If most abolitionists viewed slavery as a nasty blemish which needed to be eliminated, most women’s righters viewed male supremacy in a similar manner—as an immoral flaw in their otherwise acceptable society. The leaders of the women’s rights movement did not suspect that the enslavement of Black people in the South, the economic exploitation of Northern workers and the social oppression of women might be systematically related.

>women’s rights

>men's rights

Who are you quoting?

>human rights

Whoever challenged the racial hierarchy was marked a potential victim of the mob. The endless roster of the dead came to include every sort of insurgent—from the owners of successful Black businesses and workers pressing for higher wages to those who refused to be called “boy” and the defiant women who resisted white men’s sexual abuses.

My dear russian shit-poster, you should be studying for your school exams instead of posting this!

Literature - /pol/ & Veeky Forums

She wrote several books and is a professor of philosophy. This is good a place as any actually.

Agreed. Deserves to be on here more than the deluge of shitposts that come in every day.

>She wrote
oxymoron

Less of an oxymoron than a Veeky Forums poster actually writes

The colonization of the Southern economy by capitalists from the North gave lynching its most vigorous impulse. If Black people, by means of terror and violence, could remain the most brutally exploited group within the swelling ranks of the working class, the capitalists could enjoy a double advantage. Extra profits would result from the superexploitation of Black labor, and white workers’ hostilities toward their employers would be defused. White workers who assented to lynching necessarily assumed a posture of racial solidarity with the white men who were really their oppressors. This was a critical moment in the popularization of racist ideology.

but prove you actually read at least one of her books

fuck off to chad roastie

Are Prisons Obsolete isn't the best or most well written book compared to her others but it's an important part of political radicalism that defined the civil rights movement.

Not the person you're responding to, but that's inconsequential. People make threads all the time talking about or asking about authors they haven't read.

The reddit tab for circle jerk of people who disagree with you ideologically you can whine about.

Yeah exactly

She wrote garbage books and was a parrot philosopher.

>The reddit tab for circle jerk of people who disagree with you ideologically you can whine about.
roasties confirming once again they have no grasp of language and no grasp of technology

keep your hands around chads cock and away from the keyboard you cunt

So she's one step ahead of the psueds who post here now?

Capitalize your sentences before you moan about grammar.

it's just embarrassing at this point

crying about some third rate nigger sjw author to bait Veeky Forums should earn you a ban you fucking roastie whore

This isn't baiting Veeky Forums. This is baiting people who don't post on Veeky Forums. And, being a thread about Angela Davis.

>some third rate nigger sjw author
>you fucking roastie whore

Don't you have finals to study for?

In typical Veeky Forums fashion, I had to dig through piles of shit to find one relevant post. thanks user.

you can stop bumping your shit thread any time now roastie

god how fucking desperate, chad cheating on you tonight?

I'm OP that isn't even me lol

>being this mad

I get it. Your parents split and after all this time, it's still hard. To feel. To let people in. To risk being hurt. So you lash out. I get it.

Come here user. Let it out. Let all those bad feelings out. Shh. That's right. It's not your fault. I love you.

kill yourself cunt lmao

Go post on /b/, /v/, /pol/, maybe /x/. This board isn't for you.

>being this mad still
I get it. Some anonymous poster on a Tibetan wood-gathering forum called out your whiny emotional bullshit, and after all this time, it's still hard. To feel. To let people in. To risk being hurt. So you lash out. I get it.

Come here user. Let it out. Let all those bad feelings out. Shh. That's right. It's not your fault. I love you.

go post on reddit roastie

What the fuck is a roastie, why should I care. Why try to fight in this thread. You're not going to convince anyone of vague contrary opinions you have by squealing "roastie" every two seconds.

Yes, yes, keep bumping this thread with your rustled replies, exactly the opposite of what you said you wanted. Fucking mong. I'm actually laughing.

To understand how any society functions faulty on a fundamental level, you must understand the forced relationship between men and women. And its effects throughout history.

ignore obvious trolls you fucking mong
he's a /r9k/ subhuman, or roleplaying as

see also, for future reference, "roastie" is robot-speak for "female"
i had to google it too. the things these kids do to fit in, i swear

>n-no one can dislike me! i'm a girl!! you.. y-you're just a troll!!

fuck off virgin