Stephen King General

What are his most underrated and overrated works?

>Underrated
It's impossible to underrate Stephen King
>Overrated
Everything he's ever published

racist

OP, you're 13 or what?

Twelves of truth

bachmann books

>underrated
It
>overrated
The Stand
The Shining
Carry

So this is how far Veeky Forums has fallen

>Carry
>Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace and you are done

>2016
>still being a contrarian faggot and not acknowledging that King writes mostly compelling fiction

oh wait, I'm on Veeky Forums

I have a copy of 11/22/63 signed by him, how much do you think I could sell it for?

As a King fanboy, absolutely correct.

>compelling fiction

l m f a o t b h f a m

Give it a few years and probably a pretty penny. First editions of his early works go for thousands.

>compelling
>totally not a buzzword you stole from one of the blurbs on his books
Spellbinding shitpost, lad. A real tour de force.

Underrated: Dark Tower series and Rose Madder

Overrated: It

Hipsters: ask me why I'm a lit major and still a fan of Mr. King.

Lit majors are known for being massive pseuds. You're not impressing anyone. Also Carrie was the only book of his with even a hint of artistic merit.

Stop talking about Stephen King. Leave.

Stephen is probably my number one biggest influence. I don't think I've ever read a sentence I didn't like. There's a math to writing and I might've not figured that out for a long time with Mr. King.

Heh... 'King', it's actual poetry.

>Stephen is probably my number one biggest influence

ten men vomit

overrated? Salem's Lot. Compared to all the other King I've read, definitely. My favs are Long Walk, Rage, It, Stand, Under the Dome, 11/22/63 - fuck I love King.

Underrated? Idk, Joyland?

>stop talking about literature on the literature board

Ignore the thread then

the first part of On Writing, before he starts giving actual writing advice, is absolutely terrific.

Whats wrong with having an idea u fancy, writing it out completely and sharing that idea? U douches who "dont read for fun" have never really read anything. 1000 meanings and all that.

Boy, they bent over backwards to find a guy for Roland that resembled King, didn't they?

Also: what the fuck are they going to do when Susanna is all crazy? Is she going to call him an Uncle Tom?

Underrated: the shinning

Plebs only like the movie

Did you read the second one yet?