Give me one reason why murder is wrong

Give me one reason why murder is wrong.
>inb4 "it's just wrong man".

CUZ GOD

because it is not in accordance with the law of god

would you want to be murdered?

well it depends on who you murder

if anything god is the one that murders.
>steals the microscopic piece of kindness that is attributed to mankind

murder is unlawful killing. god cannot be unlawful since it is from him which all law is derived thus he cannot murder

Taking somone else's life (implying that the murdered didn't messed with you) for no reason it's completely immoral

It sure isn't wrong to murder OP

all of creation and its possibilities are god approved, otherwise he wouldn't have made it

that's not an argument

>implying immoralism is bad

murder is not wrong because there is no victim

what if i murder you, user?

>not acting in accordance with the categorical imperative

Because everyone has the right to choose. By killing them, you take away their right to choose whether or not to live.

Metaethically nothing is wrong, except things which are instrinctually the opposite of right, e.g. mathematical answer.

In accordance to an equation

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Shut up you Kant

kant was wrong about literally everything

"And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."

or

give me one reason why you need one reason?

Answer: touche

but what if God doesn't exist :^)

checkmate theists

lel

and who gave them that 'right' you stupid asshole

>implying God

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

would you like it done to you?
99.99% of people would say no, the remainder are suicidal or crazy

that's not to say that murder can't sometimes be justified, for example, most people would agree that if there were no other option but to kill someone who was about to kill an innocent child for no reason then it would be acceptable

ya but what if he does? better 2 be safe than sorry ;)

all of mankind's progress is literally built on mass murder

you FUCKING MORONS

Why wouldn't I?

I believe in the Will to Power.

gud point... gonna go 2 church tomorro

>progress
Spooky

It isn't

>technology is a spook
>the H bomb. a spook
>im retarded

progress for progresses sake may be spooky, but progress has almost universally improved the lives of every single person in some way, what would stirner say is spooky about that?

so much this. look at teh jews. where would they've been if it weren't for the fact that we have slaughtered and persecuted them for centuries. they should thank us.

>they should thank us.

they should be moved to Madagascar

That's a poorly phrased question. 'Right' and 'Wrong' are subjective - different cultures have different values.

If you define right and wrong, good for you, nobody can tell you what to decide because it's an arbitrary decision.

If society defines right and wrong, you might notice that societies that condone murder, and the killing of each other (which is different from killing people from other societies) have a habit of not getting far. The societies that have got this far have gone through natural Darwinian-style evolution, and it turns out that not killing other people is a pretty fucking useful trait.

Prove me wrong.

It would make me feel guilty and place me in legal trouble.
>not being an ethical Stirnerist

>Give me one reason why murder is wrong.
Why should it be?

everyone has the right to die, but if they find meaning in life then taking it away is the greatest crime possible. you have no right to make the decision for them.

It comes down to everyone being selfish. The reason most don't go out and kill because it's accepting that we too can be killed. A sane person wants to live as long as possible, and most of the people alive are sane, so there is an agreement that since we both want to live, we will not attempt to kill each other. It's not that killing someone is bad, more so than its the least optimal solution for a rational human being, so we avoid it.

Your question is poorly worded, and the misphrasing doesn't help to understand why we do or don't do what we do.

Murder is defined as deliberate and unjustifiable homicide. The wrongness is intrinsic to the definition of the term.

It's illegal.