>all of these /pol/ invaders

>2016
>Still using gifs
>Still using shit quality gifs

terrible thread

you're worse than the christfags

>been on Veeky Forums for 5 years
>every single day there are conservative posters

reddit fuck off. The only time it was actually an different was when that faggot moot fucked up their board and they spilled all over the site.

This is what /pol/ always does lol. They say they've been here xyz amount of years, and that it's always been this way.

It very much hasn't, and you pulling this shit on the most college campus minded board until the last year or so en masse, is oh so transparent.

Yes, hello, is this the bait thread?

shitpost

>/pol/ gets raided by errybody
>w-we didn't get raped we chose to leave
the problem is retards who don't read books not /pol/ posters. they both think their opinion is relevant no matter what, but some /pol/ posters at least have opinions on books, instead of all the other trash idiots post

epic thread! i'm so sick of people who don't love people of color, minorities, lgbts, etc etc!

Especially people who like books, they should be smarter and more open minded.

>tfw prividleged white dudebros invading my safe space

who cares
just hide the threads

>Especially people who like books, they should be smarter and more open minded.
This is always a sign they don't read and need large font books.

I mostly agree. I think there's been some rise in reactionary posting due to an increase in board traffic and hyper-progressive trends in Western politics and media, but it's not like there weren't at least weekly threads on "Why are there no black philosophers?" four or five years ago.

>the most college campus minded board
Can you please leave, pseud. The old sticky specifically requested idiots who want to talk about universities go to /adv/, and I have no idea why that was changed. If you think browsing Veeky Forums is some sort of badge of intellectualism then you're very unfamiliar with it and its posters

I never said I used it as a "badge of honor", I said I want less shit posting at this level...read lol...

>these images
>"college campus minded"

Jesus, it's like you people have never seen a false flag before.

Have you ever been to college...

Thanks for that pic m8. I needed some direction in my reading, went straight from Nietzsche to Plato.

What an ugly person

Nothing wrong with right or left posters.

Pol fags and tumblrites are shit and they dont belong here.

If you want to say "niggers can't write" go to pol

If you want to say "wahhh what are some books that prove my agendas right?" Go to tumblr.

If you want to discuss african American or african literature or if you want to discuss left wing authors or right wing authors that's fine.

It's disgusting when people defend pol tards in lit and then have the nerve to say someone else does not belong and should leave.

This. /pol/ coming here is perfectly fine, if they're interesting in reading and discussing literature.

It's not /pol/. It's SJW operatives pretending to be /pol/ in order to discredit right wing intellectuals. Feels like a coordinated raid operation. COINTELPRO tactics, using Hegelian dialectics to undermine the opposition. Wouldn't be surprised if the Feds are behind this.

I agree. We have enough idiots here already we don't need an entire herd of retards migrating and grunting "cuck" or "Trump" every post. You have your own board for your retardation, so please use it.

Don't be so paranoid, try to comment eloquently on books and we'll all be fine here.

>it's coordinated
they're not criminal masterminds, they're just idiots who don't lurk and think the board isn't about books but their opinion in regard to everything other than a book. the only more confused posters are when Veeky Forums does that by accident when its drunk. yes, there's a lot of them; no, they have no absolutely no coherent agenda.

>Someone on Veeky Forums said nigger
>muh pol boogeyman

nice bump, huckleberry.

MAGA

I feel bad for this woman, she has never seen a rich kid before. Rich kids are the only ones with enough money to do various forms of drugs and they are usually the ones that parties the hardest.

Ani, of course, try to salvage the only things she proudly identifies with: being "street smart" and doing drugs. I wonder how crushes she is when she realizes that rich kids are actually better than her

retard phonefaggot
retard namefaggot

hey guys, what the literature equivalent of wen jew femist cuckolds BTFO epically?

>Rich kids are the only ones with enough money to do various forms of drugs

I worked fast food for years, and let me tell you, poor people do all kinds of drugs.

Don't reply to me unless you're going to agree with my epic win.

Veeky Forums is pretty shit by default due to all the pretentious Will Hunting wannabes. Not to mention that most Veeky Forums anons are just delicate poorfag snowflakes looking for a way to make money that will validate their creativity/individuality. Writing's trendy and fits the bill if you can get the break. He's also taken up programming and screenwriting, frequenting /v/ and /tv/ as he alternates between projects in each medium. Eventually he burns out and rotates helplessly between the three, the elitist anger prevalent in all three boards is a bitter byproduct of the disappointment and self loathing he feels for the failures in his professional life.

Don't worry, user, you're going to make it.

Who are you quoting?

n-nobody!

>It's j-just the SJWs, I swear!!!!

You people are so fucking lame it's unreal. Fuck back off to your paranoid containment board please, I'm sick of seeing the words "red-pilled" "cuck" being used as a suffix, and "Why do you hate women?" threads.

SJWs are fucking horrible but you guys could learn a thing or two from them about staying where you fucking belong.

Kill me, Pete