How do you deal with tfw no gf, Veeky Forums?

How do you deal with tfw no gf, Veeky Forums?

frogpost, use others hatred against women as a validation mechanism

Read books. All the books.

Can you suggest any books in particular?

The Russians. If you're on /r9k/ quite a bit, Crime and Punishment is up your alley.

I don't have to. On the other hand, I do have to deal with the sexless marriage feels so there's that.

Christ what age are you

I don't visit /r9k/, but maybe I should finally read that sometime.

Been married for a decade.

never had one. not given up per se, but if it happens it happens; if not, who cares. when not much matters to you at all, a gf is quite low on the list.

Why is it that every marriage seems sexless? I don't think I've ever heard of a marriage where the partners still have daily sex 3+ years in.
Hell, I know a couple that's currently engaged and the fiancée has gone from being a jackrabbit to once-a-week and blowjobs on special days.

Also, OP. I also recommend Submission by Michel Houellebecq, because that book had a hilarious fix for the >nogf problem towards the end.

We both work 40-50 hours a week, have two kids, and are generally pretty stressed out most of the time. We just don't feel like fucking.

by going back to my containment board

> implying this needed to be on Veeky Forums and not on boards like /adv/ or /soc/ where you'll actually get advice for not being a faggot

Pro-tips: don't be desperate and rush into a relationship you're not particularly comfortable or happy with just because it's with a girl who will let you sit on her face.

Don't be dependent on thoughts of longing for grills: relationships are overrated and rarely turn out well. Until you find that special someone who is actually worth a shit, appreciate single life. Appreciate being able to spend your own money on the things you really want; appreciate having the free time to spend with your closest friends, family and hobbies; appreciate that actually you should love yourself before you should love another because, let's face it, living for yourself is so much better.

>work 40 to 50 hours a week
>stressed most of the time
This makes me sad. Keep it up user.

I'm fine.

>Why is it that every marriage seems sexless?

i've been married to my wife for 8 years and it is a rare day that goes by without some kind of, er, activity. if we don't actually have sex we have oral sex or masturbate each other. even when one of us is travelling for work, we skype and turn each other on. i guess it helps that we are generally able to leave our work stress behind.

Another married user reporting (8 years in), we have sex 3-4 times a week. Not daily, like we did the first year we were together, but I think it's a respectable amount for two people who work full time.

We don't have kids yet though. Who knows how it'll fall off then.

Kids kill the sex. I'm serious.

For both parties, or just the woman's sex drive?

Since we both have a public sex fetish, I'm hoping the fact of having children in the room/next room will play into that, even if that sounds awful.

Have girlfriend, am happy - though the former is not the only reason for the latter, and that I think is one of the reasons why we feel good together.

She's currently out studying the Phenomenology of Spirit with a girlfriend of hers (cue "yeah right you cuck" replies) while I'm stuck here smashing my face against a commentary on Rousseau - at least we'll go to a museum later. I just want to get back to spending the day reading poetry together, fucking and getting drunk.
/end blogpost

Sounds insufferably boring, I hope I don't end up with an intellectual girlfriend

Sex with kids in the next room is likely to psychologically traumatise them, seriously.

Maybe so for you, but it's what we like and choose to do - I hope you can find someone with whom you'll be able to share the things that make your life worth living.

See for me its the opposite though, I veer towards girls who actually take me out of my comfort zone and challenge me, being with someone who just likes all the same things I do just sounds so sterile.

The "sexy" part of the fetish is not being found out. Having to suppress any noises and be as quiet as possible. I don't see how that would be traumatizing.

>Sex with kids in the next room is likely to psychologically traumatise them, seriously.

Wow I bet you're American

Both parties definitely.
Also, it's not really the fact that they're simply in the next room(at early ages they rarely leave your sides anyway) kids are just utterly exhausting, both mentally and physically.

You have a point, though I'd say that even in a relationship with someone who likes exactly what I like there is ample room to challenge oneself, if only by virtue of the other's different upbringing or place of residence or other similar things. For example, while my fiancée studies philosophy as I do and shares many of my interests, the fact that she was raised in a mountain-ish community of barely 300 people already opens up a variety of possibilities I wouldn't normally consider on my own, such as mountain climbing, camping or, an external example, volounteer activity. But you're right, there's also the need for this kind of divergence in a relationship.

Yeah, I suppose I'll not know until we have them (we're having one at the end of the year). I'll hope for the best. At the very least, we've planned for kids for a while and are very eagerly looking forward to it, so there's nothing to resent or regret.