REQ

How likely is it that REQ will be added to coinbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JIuYQ_4TcXg
youtu.be/cxfyGwFNc0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It won't be, at least not for quite a while

Coinbase commerce is powered by req.

req isnt a coin
and it wouldn't make alot of sense since its not a currency

I heard this too.

0% if you mean anytime soon

that was just req shills coping about it. id like to be surprised by being wrong but ill believe it when i see it

I have 50k req but I don''t really believe Coinbase has the humility to have their service powered by anyone else.

Req and Coinbase are both backed by the same investors right?
Ycombinator
It's always a possibility

Not as soon as ripple gets there first.

Coinbase is a competitor.

Nothing is ever getting added to coinbase. The suggestion / rumor is a feeble attempt to pump a coin in every case.

The coinbase payment portal is powered by Request Network. The token will not be added however everyone that uses Coinbase will burn REQ tokens with their purchases.

this is also true. if normies can easily market buy and sell crypto with fiat through a wallet app powered by request, why would they even need coinbase?

source?
>coinbase is a competitor
pic related

>Source?

It's speculation at this point but it's almost 100% guaranteed. Why?

Request Network said they have a partnership with a big company from YCombinator and they will power a payment portal for them. They will reveal this partner in Q1.

Meanwhile Coinbase has said that they are partnering with a company to power their payment portal.

Connecting the dots tells me that Request Network will power the Coinbase payment portal with 90% certainty.

If this actually happens I can see REQ jump to $3 or $4 just off the back of one partnership.

Just let him stay broke and ignorant.

Checked. We're going intergalactic

Top 10 coin 2018

you retarded faggot i have bought sub ICO and have been holding since
i merely asked for source
fucking reddit nigger newfags cant even handle if you ask for source on information because its taken as a criticism of the project
jesus christ fuck off back to your hugbox

Literally zero chance. Should’ve sold at $1 or .9 or .8...... or .3

I started a thread here about how warren buffet owns 1/4 of all REQ tokens and the next thing I knew it was posted all over plebbit. Top kek

youtu.be/JIuYQ_4TcXg

>Meanwhile Coinbase has said that they are partnering with a company to power their payment portal.

Request Network isn't a company, it's a non-profit organization, it would be weird to put it that way

youtu.be/cxfyGwFNc0A

They used "external party" to be exact. But you are right Request Network is a foundation and not a company.

I don't have my hopes high but i'm not selling at that price anyway

Meaning coinbase will also be powered by Chainlink

So you are just going to ignore my quads? BAKA

CHECKED

Yeah I've thought about this theory too. It just clicks. Let's wait and see.

Any project relying on smart contracts interacting with real world data is going to use ChainLink.

Directly or indirectly, ChainLink will have guaranteed use. It just remains to see how far it will go.

Source?

Big if they really did say that

>Request Network said they have a partnership with a big company from YCombinator and they will power a payment portal for them.

i dont think they put it that way user. they did say a company and that YCombinator is still advising them but not that the company is a ycomb company

Yeah. Really deep in REQ but the wording was def different.

I haven't read anything about the partnerships or what he's talking about but I would assume that Ycombinator would try to bring the companies they advise together if it will be to their benefit. Only logical that ycombinator would advise the use of request network.

same here but it would be nice for tax purposes to be able to sell straight to fiat. Im just holding until thats possible for both of my biggest holdings. the old boom or bust

i agree but this is an irrational space so just trying to level myself.

You fuckers are delusional thinking coinbase is partnering with Request. And Request is my largest single holding. There simply is no fucking chance.

It's bs that they hinted it somewhere in their update and I don't think that it'll happen.

But it's also bs that there is 'no fucking chance'.

>There simply is no fucking chance.
I know the self-sabotage. You think good things can't happen to you.

I just hope you don't sell all your stack at $2. It will be reminiscent of the people who sold ETH at $40.

Enough to stand the hairs on the back of my nape..