Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>Co-authored
Same as "Tony Schwartz with Donald J. Trump"

Bait/10

Clearly a good boy.

Kill yourself, or take this bait shit to /pol/

Gotta give this woman props for making so much money off her violent ape of a son's death.

>He was a good boy. he was going to church every sunday and spreading the word of Jesus. the police are racist. my boy was an angel he dindu nuffin. his last words were 'hands up don't shoot'

There. I saved you all the trouble of reading it.

Yep or the guy who writes Bill O'Reilly's books

Why do people have such dreadful hair? If you want me to sympathise with you don't look like a cunt.

American police are trigger happy. That doesn't mean he should have been robbing a store.

I hope that guy at least gets paid well. It must be a soul-crushing job, ghostwriting that garbage.

And people say America is no longer the land of opportunity

I don't get the outrage. He robbed a convenience store. He could have just as easily been shot by the immigrant shopkeeper and that shopkeeper would have had every right to do so.

I don't care what colour you are, if you rob stores your life isn't worth a thing.

It's because white people are oppressed

some people wanted an excuse to loot stores. other people wanted an excuse to pretend to be activists in a modern civil rights movement. this gave them the opportunity.

Literally thought it was a bandanna

Whose Michael Brown?

anyone else think this chick looks like dat nigga Peele from key and peele?

the gentle giant who was gunned down by an evil racist cop. he was spreading the word of Jesus that day. he got down on his knees, put is hands up, and screamed "don't shoot!" as tears rolled down his face.

That's not what happened at all, you libcuck.

Come to /pol/ and we'll redpill you

It only is for black people

i know. i was joking. it is what they genuinely believe though.

you are too stupid for this board

My Michael Brown.

>being a slaver
>on an internet subreddit
>in 1996 + 565

Is this one of those things where you Amerifags kill someone and never hear the end of it until something changes for some reason and eventually it comes to Britbong where it has zero impact or importance in our culture?

Please restructure this question in a way that makes sense?

the tall chap in this picture
clearly helping the other chap up after he had fallen over or something

Is this an American thing

Or taking a stab at someone's fire arm without consent.

>ape

Unnecessary m8

Looting stores and murking cops= Good Justified and Logical

Modern 'Civil Rights' 'Activism'=Gay AF Self defeating waste of time

>tell the truth and shame the devil
I guess "he dindu nuffin and shame the white devils" didn't test well

GENTLE
E
N
T
L
E

GIANT
I
A
N
T

INNOCENCE
N
N
O
C
E
N
C
E

what is the source of "born to die world is a fuck"??

>bourbaki
Another refugee from Veeky Forums? Hopefully our homeland will be purged of shitposts soon. Keep faith, brother!

Soon my child. I have nearly enough varieties to bring forth the reckoning. Then they will see.

She's telling lies and has no shame.

>people

one more lie about white crimes, african american literature heeeere we gooooo

He's just next level

Further proof that Sweden is a degenerate nation and needs to be Cleansed by Islam

Good cover desu