Some men just want to watch the world burn

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

>name of the wind

>He who smelt it

Yep, that's the one! One of the most immersive books I've ever read. You recognize it so I assume you've read it, what did you think of it?

i personally really liked it; it was a fun and entertaining read - a real page turner.

I don't get it. What is that?

RFID sticker so the FBI can track you if you steal the book. It will likely rip the page if removed.

Genrepleb assbanditry.

a RFID security tag thats actually stuck to the page

These are the security things the people at B&N put in books so the security doors go off if someone steals something. It peels right off though.

What a gyp

I wanted to say "ripoff" I guess but puns are for reddit

> It will likely rip the page if removed.
not once has this happened to me.

I had somethig similar in one of the books I bought,but that was after the last page.
Those things leave a mark if you try to peel it off.

>fantasy

you got what you deserved

Can't you just use your hair drier to melt the glue? That's how I get most of my stickers off things.

it's an anti-theft device you dolts.

>not being edgy book stealer in youth

they didnt damage the page when removed, but they would damage your freedom if not removed.

Why is the FBI keeping tabs on Rothfuss readers?

>hair drier
>wont even leave a mark

Some people are so noob

Am I supposed to bring a hair drier to Barnes and Noble with me and melt it off in the bathroom? I don't think they let you bring books in there with you without paying, which defeats the purpose.

no you were supposed to have bought a magnetic ring from a magazine in 1985 to steal library books and use it to rub the books you want to steal from barnes and noble once the library got shitty

>owning a hair drier
Fucking normies

if you steal the book it bleeps when you go out of the store.
happened to me once, but the cashier girl just looked at the computer and let me pass

How to steal books?

>take the book
>check if the book has the magnetic sticker on it
>if not, put it in a bag, or even a big pocket on your coat
>leave bookstore

>if you steal the book it bleeps when you go out of the store.
>happened to me once, but the cashier girl just looked at the computer and let me pass
I would've just booked it.

>they didnt damage the page when removed, but they would damage your freedom if not removed.
well said