Sup fags

Sup fags.

Pic related shows my recent purchases. What should I read next. Ignore the Pynchon books, I read them already.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Behead-All-Satans-M-N-M-D-R/dp/0692453555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont make Hegel a main book if you have the time to read two books at once.

Do people seriously think Hegel is just something you read in between random novels?

>The Magnificent Third Rail

He actually bought it, the absolute madman!

before reading hegel you must have read the greeks, the romans, the medievals, the early and middle moderns, fully grasped the history of germany from at least the fall of the roman empire, mastered the german language, fully appreciated all of the works of renaissance art and german poetry, grown sideburns, dressed in heavy tweed coats, pledged virginity, and you must read it backwards twice and forward once while seated in the wine aisle of your local whole foods. just so you know.

I read the phenomenology on and off over the course of like 9 months and used random novels as breaks basically.

and then most people just pretend to understand

Hegel

see you in november

Ur literally gay lmao

It sounded more interesting than anything traditionally published by a contemporary author in the past couple of years. Same with the book under PoS. Classics are fine but I occasionally want to read something more current that at least doesn't sound like complete shit. I know self-published things aren't taken seriously but what the fuck else am I going to read if I want something contemporary? Private Citizens? City on Fire? Tai Pei? Fuck that shit.

People say no one on Veeky Forums reads contemporary fiction, but that's because most of it is just the blandest shit ever or otherwise a cheap cash-in.

There must be more than a couple of decent books actually being written these days, but it seems like maybe 2-3 of them ever see the light of day and even those are in 5-10 year gaps. It's like the industry has something against publishing anything that isn't nearly indistinguishable from every other book on the market. I do understand that it's a business, but exactly how much of a business it's become shows in all the worst ways.

The heck kind of books are those?

Read the edgy one, obviously.

Then write a review.

wot?

Master Necro Mega Damage Rapeface? wtf

internet says they're meme books

All modern novels are memes and all memes are fucking shite.

yeah most novels are shit but not all are memes.

Really makes ya think

It does faggot, it really does.

"BEHEAD ALL SATANS" sounds like derka derka snackbar go boomboom in pants

is it good for reading on the toilet or what?

It's a large format book so you could probably use the pages to wipe your asshole if you're into that sort of thing.

makes sense cuz this thread is degenerating to shit so there

Stay pleb, dear faggot.

hard to understand wtf you are trying to say

FUCKYOU

What did he mean by this?

>implying you understood any of it

this

This, what? Do you have any idea what the fuck is going on right now or are you just another dickhead in this awful thread?

See what you started OP, you're tearing this family apart!

Family? This place is 90% corncobblers and 10% pedo rapists. Prison family maybe.

About behead all satans: it's basically a Troma Dogme 95 for edgelords.

link amazon.com/Behead-All-Satans-M-N-M-D-R/dp/0692453555

This

Seriously this. Why do discussions always turn into a shitshow? Spill over from /pol? Like when they're not touching themselves to anime they pop over here to diddle EVERYTHING.

stfu dude

Contemporary memebook confirmed for edgemaster

edgemaster page 2

whats behead all satans abouts

OP here. I honestly didn't expect this to still be alive today.

Flipping through them a bit, they're both pretty edgy. Also that Roberto guy has no idea how to format a book it seems. Shit's double spaced. He must've done it himself.

It's written as some whackjob's diary, basically. I've only flipped through a bit of it, but it looks pretty amusing.

Potentially interesting

Yes, but is it art?

I'll tell you after I read it.

>43 replies
>15 posters
Was it autism?

-implying that sometimes it's not.

I'm cringing.

That seems like the reaction they were going for though.

I concur.

yeah it looks that way

Did you take notes while reading the phenomenology? Or did you just casually flip through it in an easy chair?

I read it while masturbating.

Tell us about the relationship you have with your mother, what's the deal with that?

Assburgers?

stop

OP here again.

I still have no idea why that one guy is still keeping this alive. Maybe he's MNMDR? This seems like the sort of behavior that's consistent with the contents of his book.

spoiler alert:
the real author is a female.