Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIoP-TDTn4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cum

Stop posting this ugly whore

I hate how much of a pseud I am. I'm almost failing in a few classes yet instead of studying I just read more and delay everything else

mods im senior okay dont ban me thanks

As someone who made literature their life, I hate this board.

So it's true. v hates video games, co hates comic, tv hates movies, mu hates music, and lit hates literature

"I wish she was literally my gf and not just pretending."

On one hand, I've written six hours a day for the past three weeks and have a book in editing which will be published in August. On the other, I'm quickly developing an addiction to painkillers.

I'm a retard
Halfway through the brothers karamaxov i realised grushenka and agrafena alexandrovna are the same person

its so fucking hot right now and im sitting in front of my computer melting away when i should be sleeping and im tired of being alive ugh fuck you all

holy shit lol yeah you're pretty fucking retarded

she's not a whore and many find her quite attractive

I'm beta as fuck and unemployed. That sums up my life.

nothing is "on" my mind as my mind isn't a physical object upon which something can rest
also i'm stoned

There is something on your mind, its called hair.

I'm either on the verge of being really productive or burning out. I hope I can just keep pushing and things will be ok.

I wish there were more people I could lean on these days rather than dwelling in dark, vengeful and directionless thoughts.

There are were so many crossroads that could have led me out of this, but I made all the wrong decisions when I was way too young. There is only forward now with suicide as the backup plan.

literally looks a bionicle character

Nose rings are fucking disgusting.

I dream of sounding hills and highest mountains swaddled with unnumbered blackened trees and of deep valleys in which water sits and slumbers dully, reflecting as it does the endless sky above.

ur a dum guy

Forgot link.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIoP-TDTn4M

>The scarlet hypp and the hindberrye,
>And the nut that hung frae the hazel tree

what the flying fuck is 'the scarlet hypp'

I really need to up my motivation in all aspects in my life. Being a NEET is untenable and it's only so long before my family will become (more) concerned. At least I've been able to do a lot of reading. Ulysses was amazing. Long Day's Journey Into Night is really fucking good, if depressing, thus far. May finish it tonight, maybe tomorrow. Really need to read more drama. Will probably read more Shakespeare next. Gotta stop procrastinating on everything.

It happens with every form of elitism in every subject. The deeper you are into your chosen hobby, the more intricacies you understand. The more intricacies there are, the greater likelihood that you'll disagree with someone about any given one. Put it all on the internet and make it so there's no way to legitimize anyone's actual understanding by making it anonymous and you have yourself a funhouse of misery.

There's also the fact that people are more likely to respond to something they don't agree with due to the need to defend themselves and their ideas, thus making it so the friendly threads die and the troll threads flourish. You can only circlejerk so much before it starts to get boring, and those (You)s are a dangerous drug.

no there is hair on my head, but my head isn't my mind; that assumes that the "mind" is found inside the skull, which there's no reason to believe is true, even if my brain is inside my skull, because my brain is also not my mind and the mind has no spatial location insofar as the subject/Dasein/ego/whatever is the center from which a world is experienced.

i know.

Today I am obliged to see a person who, although they try hard to get me to like them, tries my patience immensely with everything she says or does.

I may be obligated to doink her, I said I would, but now I've had a wank and a spliff I'd rather just show somebody the miniature palisade I've been building from matchsticks, and she's not going to appreciate that, she'll just want to smoke all my weed and touch my willy with her dirty hands.

Holy shit it starts at 6 but WHAT FUCKING THEATER IS IT

This is a very unhealthy friendship.

this post is very kafkaesque

bellevue bellevue belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve belleve

ate sweaty pussy today and my i can still smell crotch sweat every few minutes like 5 hours later. just too lazy to wash it off

pls reply

I wonder what philosophies litizens adhere

all of my problems in life are of my own creation

>tfw no (You)'s today

It's your fucking fault. Your half-truths and restraint. Fuck you.

Pizza philosophy. If it can't cut a pizza I'm not buying it, both literally and literally (2nd definition.

It is my fault, yes. I'm my mother's only son and I'm a desperate one.

I want to reply to the >tfw no (You)'s today post, but I really don't want to break his streak

here's one

>the Smiths
Fuck. It's almost as bad as the rest of the shit you like. All this music you have listened to, and the first is still your favorite.
You never came along. We're not in this together. You don't even know what that would mean. Too comfortable in your many distractions.
You're a bad person. Even worse, you're a bad friend. I could excuse one of them.

I feel like my desire to learn combined with my low self esteem feed off eachother to create this spiral of listless confusion that never seems to end.

It's my greatest fear to be a pseudointellectual. I don't want superficial tidbits to impress people, I want to truly understand. My lack of knowledge in certain areas opens up a fierce desire to learn, but at the same time makes me gullible to the quacks and causes me to doubt what little I do know, even if I just so happen to actually understand certain facets of it.

Then I encounter people who seem like they do know. Like they truly "get" something, and theyre so sure they're right. Outside of mathematics and the scientific method, I don't understand how people can be truly confident in knowing something. Although almost everything can fall under those categories, there's so much more to human experience than that that I feel like always defaulting to those guidelines leaves more to be desired from an emotional standpoint.

At times I feel like this comes off as though I'm trying to assert some moral superiority because it sounds like I'm just deriding people that know more than me, but to me I feel more envious than boastful. I want to know how to have that confidence for myself while feeling like I've legitimately earned it and not feel like I'm feigning my intelligence, because I can never seem to feel like I know enough about anything to converse with anyone on a truly deep level about anything.

I can't ever see myself having an adequate amount of knowledge about something to the point where I actually feel confident enough to say that Im well versed in it, because there's still shit tons about it that I don't know. Trying to teach others about what little I do know when I know there's more out there seems strangely arrogant and superficial to me. And attempting to coverse with actual intellectuals to try and learn more seems like a dangerous game, because I can't always tell who's full of shit and who's not due to what little I do know. And in the event I'm talking to a truly smart person everything I ask just seems to belittle me and make me seem stupid, even if they themselves aren't condescending.

I feel like my role in conversation is always that of the student and never the teacher. Everyone is always sharing some new insight or experience with me and teaching me new things, but I never feel like I can offer them the same without feeling like I'm going them a disservice, because what the fuck do I know?

I know knowledge isn't a thing to be hoarded or something to be measured, but how can I really be sure if I know something?

TLDR - I don't know shit.

Im not sure what to do with my life. I am a mediocre reader -- I wish I could read with the depth I see some people are capable of. I am a failed STEMfag, 4 years of uni and the accompanying students loans have been a complete waste. I've been thinking about getting into accounting, but I have an impetuous desire, a meretricious reverie, to become a wood worker or specialty carpenter and have a family... but I have a feeling even this dream wouldn't make me happy.

I need to fucking chill out. A t this point I am just wearing my insecurity on my sleeve and that's not helping anyone. Everyone else is such an easy read but she is just impossible. I will never solve this puzzle but I hope to at least start it

Is this a trap?

i've been quite productive these past several weeks which pleases me immensely, but lately i find that by the end of the day, after accomplishing all i've set out to do and having dedicated sufficient time to my other hobbies, i don't know what to do with the remaining hours of the day. sometimes i just lie in bed and wait to sleep. tonight i found some marijuana residue in a baggy several months old and smoked that. didn't do too much but i'm feeling a very mild high. maybe i should start smoking again, as long as i keep it a moderate pleasure for moments like this.

OP is a sexy God.

no it's not.

The security or comfort we feel when those around us aren't as fortunate.

Storm warning, flash floods.
A house, the same as his neighbour's but built on higher ground. The neighbour piling sandbags as the man looks on in an awkward empathy. Once the man leaves the window, acknowledging that the base of his house on the hill is about level with the roof of his neighbour's, he can feel relief. His has to go under before mine does; I'm safe.

i haven't had a 40 in at least a month and i wish i had

I, for one, personally enjoy indulging in the creation of threads and allowing anons to blindly do my homework for me. You see, if you use a many names of authors and philosophers in your creative writings, both students and professors believe you are well cultured, even though both you and I know you are not. Slapping a few witty a-has and references on their works that the anons have very well provided you create excellent pillow fluff for your apearence of knowing-a-thing-or-two. Absolutely brilliant you intellectuals, I earn the higher of ratings every time. A-ha!

Go to sleep, you idiot.

Ich habe ein Kopfschmerz

Waiting for it to pass so I can go back to reading Gravity's Rainbow. Following densely packed lines across a page with my eyes, translating the words on the page to imagery makes the headache worse. In addition the erudite prose, I've been interrupting my reading at frequent intervals to do things like refresh my memory on double integrals and V2 components, wiki uprisings in 1916 Kazakhstan and assasinated industrialists in Weimar Germany, listening to Argentinean Tangos so I can figure out what he's talking about. I've devoted the majority of my waking hours this past week and I've managed to hit pg 360. Enjoying it a lot but it's a ton of information. Laying in the dark shitposting on Veeky Forums while I wait for the advil to kick in isn't as much strain. Meanwhile I can think over what I've read and enjoy the imagery I've accumulated.

This year I will get my degree in Philosophy and I was supposed to study management after that, but at the last moment (10days ago) I lost it and realized that it wasn't what I wanted to do so I had to cancel my inscription at the last minute while all the other schools had already closed their inscription, so it means this year is a break for me. I already planned to go in korea, work there for 6month, learn some korean, and get some serious knowledge on asian culture. After that I will come back in France to prepare the entrance for journalism's schools. It's not gonna be easy because the unemployement rate is high in these studies, but at least I'm doing something I care about and that's the most important, It means I'm ready to work my ass off for it. These days are so stressing, I still need to graduate my third year of philosophy and I didn't do much throught the year, so I absolutly need to not fuck up on the incoming exams or it will ruin my plans. The least we can do with passion is already way more than the best we can do when we don't care. My passions are philosophy/litterature/culture, too bad for me that capitalism doesn't know what to do with these, but fuck it, I will find a way and if there isn't I will create one, and no matter what, I won't have any regrets, because being a failed journalist will be better for me than being a shitty manager.

>My passions are philosophy/litterature/culture
>too bad for me that capitalism doesn't know what to do with these
>I won't have any regrets
>being a failed journalist will be better for me
You studied for three years and still sound like a teen.

I wish I have someone to discuss my favorite books with. I feel lonely, seeing all those people talking about stuff I don't know or care about.

>My passions are philosophy/litterature/culture
So because some tip fedora happens to say it, it means everybody who say this is a teen ?

>too bad for me that capitalism doesn't know what to do with these
That's not about rejecting society like a teen, that's a fact, in 10% of cases, a philosophy degree helps you to be a philosophy teacher. In 90% of cases, a philosophy degree is just a cute thing on your C.V.

>I won't have any regrets
Ok maybe I will have some regrets concerning certain points, but I will still have less regrets than if I never did this choice that's for sure.

>being a failed journalist will be better for me
than being a shitty manager. At least don't cut the sentence from its contexte. I like how people like you have some trigger words like "journalist" "philosophy studies" or any critic of capitalism that makes you automatically label people as edgy teen without even actually reading the whole thing

I really want some of my blue cheese with crackers and olives but it's 2am

the more i read the shittier my prose is. why?

freshly waxed crotch floating teasingly above my face

he literally said the opposite, though.

/readingcomprehension