ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far/
nonbinary.org/wiki/Neurogender
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are the pokemans

>schilling this hard
Go away.

gotta catch them all!

go genderball!

They do kind of look like Unowns, from the 2nd Gen.

do they spell out the secret to capturing the legendary dog Suicune?

You expect anybody on Veeky Forums to spend money on this?
I'm pretty accepting but all this made-up fantasy gender shit pisses me off
It should be relegated only to tumblr and its teenage girls, but there are academics who take it seriously, which is baffling

In a way, it's genius. Because as long as it is purely lexical, every single one of them will buy it.
That's some quick money right there.

so, the book is one page long? because there are only two genders.

no one wants to read your tired satire, bogdan

I don't play Warcraft. I can't read this

more than 2 less than 5

trips

actually, the book is 2 pages long

No.
There are only two, there are however three sexes, that being Male, Female and Hermaphrodite.
Trannies identify as male or female, stop being retarded.

stop being cucks

Is mayonnaise in that list?

>gender

spook desu

deffinetly not

By Amy argument there should be as many or more genders than sexes. Since you get descriptors likes masculine/feminine/androgynous queer/straight etc etc

you're not funny, and in fact quite stupid.

Bogdan like this Bogdan? Heh

Living in a society where identity is a commodity really fucks people up. There is a concept of a third gender in many cultures, or see Jung's Anima and Animus. But when these things get incorporated into mass capitalism we get this.

Full list of the pokemons :

ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far/

Hermaphrodism isn't a sex in humans, it's a disorder. And gender can be infinite because it's separate from biology.

nonbinary.org/wiki/Neurogender

Veeky Forums= Veeky Forumserally tumblr.

This idea of "gender fluidity" is probably the most damaging thing to happen to transgender rights. The idea that you can be born in the wrong body lines up with the equally logical conclusion that one does not choose to be gay but is born a homosexual.

When you introduce something completely untethered from reality like "genderflux demi-girl" as an alternative to male or female, you're destroying what transgender people are fighting for.

>Identity Politics

There's no difference between someone that thinks they're a dragon or the opposite gender; they're both mental disorders. We need to find a cure for these people.

I have a thing for absurdist, pseudo-encyclopedic lists. Tumblr autists unwittingly imitating Borges.

>mental disorder
spooks

no

>Adamasgender-A gender which refuses to be categorized.
What a wonderful world to live in.

>We need to find a cure for these people.

It's not that simple, it never is that simple, the mid isn't that simple, if you think it's that simple you shouldn't be posting here because you're unintelligent.

Yes, it is that simple. Are you daft? If you can find a cure then that would solve the problem. Did I say the difficulty of finding such a cure? Nope, I don't think I did. Learn how to read next time and don't ever fucking reply to me again.

>Yes, it is that simple

No "mental disorder" (using it in that sese, so generalized) is "curable". This isn't the common cold you fucking doofus.

everyone giving shit to the writer, no one actually want to see what it actually is

It's called eugenics, moron. Didn't I tell you to never fucking reply to me ever again? Did I stutter? Go parachute off a cliff.

We'll kill them then. Gotcha

>It's called eugenics, moron

There is no evidence to suggest that fixes "mental disorders", more than shrinking the gene pool allowing it to become more of a problem.

Besides, the way to the road you want is carved in choices you disagree with.

Or we kill you.

what happens then in traditional societies like north korea and iran and uganda where there are no gays.

or this only applies to western people?

Gender is based on culture, so it only applies to the respective culture.

there are men
and women
that's it

How you interpret what that exactly means, is probably beyond you to think about.

But some people are born gay?

I love these facebook soccer mom posts. Please share more.

White Nationalist Soccer Moms make the best memes

wearing a dress doesn't make you a woman otherwise mannaquins would be women

They really know what 2007 looked like.

haha what

cuck america

Plenty of people identify as Intersex or third-gendered.

Please warn us if you're going to post pictures this spooky. I nearly jumped out of my skin. And then what would I be?

>Hermaphrodite
not a sex
merely a defect of the other two

There is no value to put "defect" on something, there's only a social one.

There are only two sexes and gender as a notion separate from it doesn't exist.

if you order a steak, and they bring you steak and eggs, you still have a steak, just with something extra. this mistake is not a miss-steak

>if you order a steak
social
>and they bring you
social
>you still have a steak
what is the consistency of the steak? We have more word describing the consistency of a steak than we have words to describe steak.

>this mistake is not a miss-steak
pun

Reminder that the gender meme was created by depraved Jew doctor John Money, most likely as part of a plot to subvert the White Race for his own, presumably Jewish, purposes.

>Reminder that the gender meme was created by depraved Jew doctor John Money, most likely as part of a plot to subvert the White Race for his own, presumably Jewish, purposes.

Good on him, he sounds fun.

So basically genders are meaningless labels people arbitrarily affix to themselves, much like role players in chat rooms circa 2004? I don't understand why I should give a shit about someone's gender.

Transgender=Gayest Mental Illness

Triggered? Butthurt? Offended? Someone hurt your feels?

Fuck you... This is not a Safe Space. This is 4 Fucking Chan, the Internet hate machine. We don't give a Fuck about your gay wittle feelings. This is... the Danger Zone. So get ready to face Facts and Logic

THAT MEME SON
THAT MEME

Is it like a role-playing guide? Like one of these D&D guides with a list of monsters?

They aren't meaningless but they aren't contingent on overt physical characteristics like having a penis or vagina. You may view yourself or be viewed as masculine without that being meaningless.

Part of third wave was a genderisation of sex (because we construct male and female identities without doing the equivalent of sniffing each others' butts: I dunno if most "women" I meet don't have a penis because I haven't physically checked down there). So gender has more or less stayed the same, but male/female has become more like gender. I blame a lot of the confusion on the weirdly prudish feedback forms you used to get in restaurants that used to swap the word sex (yes please jokes aside) for gender, often followed by male/female.

But p much there should be more genders than sexes always just because of how the groups work.

So 'gender' is this whole metaphysical entity that has nothing to do with biology, yet is innate and unchosen and completely real?

The third wave liberal concept of gender is pure consumer ideology.

If u liberals say there are so many genders...... Then how come in the Bible there's just Adam and eve?...... U read so much but u don't read the right things......... I forgot u guys HATE Christians...... So much for tolerant LIEbrals..... Hahaha..... Sorry if I offended u wimps haha.....