Let me just lay things out for you in just as broad a way as I can, then try to narrow it down...

Let me just lay things out for you in just as broad a way as I can, then try to narrow it down. I think it's disgusting that our society has a system of justice, I think that it is horrible for the people that live in society. People are just people with no cosmic good and bad and right and wrong attached. When you break those things down, you realize that they make no sense and they are, no matter how badly you'd like to believe otherwise, completely arbitrary.

So since the people in our society are living under these arbitrary moral laws, and anyone who breaks them is subject to punishment and the torment of being locked up, doesn't it seem like society is ultimately a bad thing for everyone who lives inside of it? You may be thinking, of course it's not a bad thing, just don't do wrong things and you won't be sent to jail. Seems easy enough, right? Well, disregarding the fact for a moment for the sake of an argument, and the fact that it's unfortunate for those who are constrained by laws, we can see that society actually constrains us in many other ways.

Consider the ways in which society enslaves every person who lives in it. We not only cannot break the laws, but we can't break the unwritten laws, the norms and mores of our culture. We're also bound by money, our family, our country, all of these things are at times very unfortunate things that people are bound by.

So, seeing as we're all ultimately slaves to society, I don't know why people don't have more respect and sympathy for people like pedophiles and rapists and murderers, and not just people who break large social rules, but people who simply rebel against the authoritative class of society, the people who rule above them. You're brainwashed if you think society is a good thing, and you're just part of the attempt to normalize and program others around you into conforming to the society you live in if you say otherwise.

Do you see my point? I wish I knew some literature that related to this topic but unfortunately I don't. I also wanted to say for the millionth time, I hate religion more than I hate pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and anyone who goes against the grain of society. Religion is the epitome of that authoritarian programming that tries to get people to fall in line with the social program. Social - program, it fits nicely doesn't it, it's because that's exactly what it means; social programming of your own mind.

>>>/reddit/

Bump

Stop trying to justify your love for children. We get it, you don't want to be judged by society for your way of thinking. Sure, I'd like to fuck a 12 year old as well, but NO, OP, don't do it. Okay? All your rationalizing on the arbitrariness of good and evil doesn't justify your sick thought.

I actually am not a pedophile, but you'd be willing to scapegoat me to make yourself feel better about what I said. You're an idiot, you only rationalize to make yourself feel better.

You are correct.

>but we can't break the unwritten laws, the norms and mores of our culture. We're also bound by money, our family, our country, all of these things are at times very unfortunate things that people are bound by.

How's that?

I don't know why people don't have more respect and sympathy for people like pedophiles and rapists and murderers

There's an entire cult of people revering mass murderers

>and not just people who break large social rules, but people who simply rebel against the authoritative class of society, the people who rule above them

Who's Che Guevara?

>You're brainwashed if you think society is a good thing, and you're just part of the attempt to normalize and program others around you into conforming to the society you live in if you say otherwise.

Was my 16-year old self enlightened?

Pic related

Society is inevitable, though. Explain to me a system in which rules don't end up existing.

The basis of government is that we give up a portion of our freedom for protection against the minority of people that the majority consider dangerous. This is riddled with flaws, of course, but try to paint a picture of a world where this doesn't exist.

To help you through these years:
Ayn Rand was a Russian-born American novelist, philosopher, playwright, and screenwriter. She is known for her two best-selling novels, The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, and for developing a philosophical system she called Objectivism. Wikipedia

For the most part I agree with what you are saying. But I think that society does more good for humanity than it does bad. Of course I say that from the comfort of my American home with plenty of rights privileges that others in the world don't have.

Since I'm happy and see the benefit of conforming to society I'd rather it continue the way it is. I'm sure I'd think differently if I were a minority or poor.

Good job exorcising those spooks, OP. I unironically recommend you read Stirner and I'd also suggest Althusser. Probably Althusser first, his concept of ideological state apparatuses is like exactly what you're describing at the end there.

Ostracisation is a real threat, it impacts you and you can't write it off just for an argument. The society you live in is ultimately the system that sustains you.

>Religion is the epitome of that authoritarian programming that tries to get people to fall in line with the social program.
If that's true, then why did the most authoritarian states on earth abolish theirs?

Because religion is just another form of authoritarianism, but without a government. So it would make sense that one authoritarian government wouldn't want another interfering with it's agenda.

You know what to do, OP.

Socrates, Hume, Stirner... once in a while a visionary comes along who cuts through the shit and repackages the one basic truth in a package that horrifies the pseudo intellectual classes.

Of course worshipping these three would be falling prey to the bad habits of the pseuds but we must continue our fight against the spook filled tards on Veeky Forums and we need every weapon we can get

Not to mention religion and government often go hand and hand.

>the epitome
>just another form
So which one is it?

u forgot this op
*tips fedora*

It epitomizes the concept, more clearly than anything else I know. A government is the same, but it isn't always about programming. The only government so completely analegous to religion I can think of is oceanus from 1984.

bump

Of course it's wrong that men got together and decided to control the other men through information control and demonstrations of power. And of course it's not okay that most people are ignorant children making major decisions with other people's lives. And of course it's not okay that it's illegal to sleep outside, live off the land, ect. BUT these systems are all we have, and without them the masses would starve to death. You probably couldn't keep a garden alive or set up a functional trap or hunt consistently enough to feed a family. So we all congregate together and try to agree despite that there's six corporate assholes that run everything. If you don't like it, you change it from within and not with these lazy high-school level arguments on Veeky Forums.

Op, I suggest you read books while on toilet instead of philosophizing. If you're going to philosophize anyway, please don't annoy other people with the bullshit you come up with.

That was an amusing jest.