Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums

are there any good books that touch on mother/son relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=0D2B81F4D60DAC40F649F46A5C3413FC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oedipus Rex

/thread

anything lovelier?

To the Lighthouse

Anything more incestual? I want to give it to my mother as a prank. Something other than Oedipus Rex where everyone and their mother already knows about the incest.

OP here

I want something along the lines of my story. I need more influence before I get writing again.

Prologue
>Annie Clark - Auntie Antje's friend, and guitar teacher mommy is paying to give you lessons for your growing musical talents-- prefers to teach you in her studio apartment alone. She loves to teach you by being hands on and putting her arms around you and her hands on yours

story-

>After a hard day at school, you come crawling to Annie's studio apartment for your guitar lessons. As you enter her sizable yet modest apartment and make your way to her kitchen where she's preparing a salad with her head and curly hair down facing the counter, she perks up and immediately lose her faint smile as she sees how exhausted you are.

>"Ohh, are you okay, sweety? you look absolutely spent" she cooed as she crossed the the kitchen island to get to you, wiping her hands on the flare of her almost sheer summer dress. Her warm and solemn expression changing to a tender affectionate smile as she makes her way to you. "Oh, come here, sweety" she says reaching out to your head bringing it gingerly to her chest hugging you close

>With the thin silk fabric of her dress cooling your skin, she takes your head with her hands to look at you in the face. With her delicate yet somewhat calloused fingers, she brings her thumb to the ridge of your brow brushing it, finally placing both of her hands to your cheeks. With her dainty hands encapsulating your face, she looks at you in the eyes with the stark hazel of hers relinquishing their ground for her broadening pupils.

>She hugs you close to her chest again, placing her right hand in the small of your back and her other hand to the back of your head. "I've got some cookies cooling by the window waiting for us" she whispers in your ear "Everything'll be fine, hun. I'm right here with you" she takes your head back again, kissing you in the forehead this time-- stroking your hair as the contact between her lips and your skin part

Go to the Wikipedia article "Incest in literature". Scroll down to "Parent-children incest in fiction", then further down to "Mother/son incest".

like this thread couldn't get any more weird

Sons and Lovers

>Annie's studio apartment
>her sizable yet modest apartment
>her kitchen
>the kitchen island
do you know what a studio apartment is?

Maybe he means loft.

My diary desu.

who's the qt

what's the dfiference

Annie Clark aka St. Vincent

same gal in this story

I can't watch these kind of videos because I'm always afraid something bad will happen.

In Search of Lost Time: The Way by Swann's.

A studio apartment is one room. It doesn't have a separate kitchen because the stove and other shit is just off to a side in the one room you have.

Also a loft is bigger (and more expensive) even though it's still one room.

>not living in a bachelor apartment

okay. I'll edit my story

Billy and the Clown—a true Christmas story that you will not forget.

>I want to give it to my mother as a prank

This could turn out badly

any books that touch on incestuous father/son relationships?

Nathalie Robins, Savage Grace

came here to post this

IJ has a part where a father fooks his sone up his arse out of love

The entire interpersonal psychiatry movement, and the founders of family therapy.

Here, have a couple of overviews:

A paper: www.jstor.org.sci-hub.cc/stable/23082740
A book: libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=0D2B81F4D60DAC40F649F46A5C3413FC

seriously

I need something romantic

[email protected]

"prank"

The Paul Bowles short story Pages from Cold Point. You have to read between the lines though.

Ancient Evenings is pretty incestuous.
Some shit play, rim jobs and faggotry too, which wasn't my cup of tea and made me a bit queasy at times. But the mother son, brother sister and grandfather granddaughter stuff gave me boners at times.