What does Veeky Forums think of this book?

What does Veeky Forums think of this book?

The alt right are masters of projection and running terms they've come up with into the ground.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY Veeky Forums

WHY IS /POL/ RAIDING US

Finally, a book based in facts, logic and reason instead of "muh feels" and degeneracy. I give it a solid 88/14

Whenever people bring up the alt-right they start throwing a tantrum, it's weird.

Veeky Forums has gone full SJW.

>running terms they've come up with into the ground
inb4 someone calls this poster a 'cuck' in the ultimate display of irony

first post best post

Just report them

xDdddddddd dyou got him brother

Why does everyone hate the altright all of a sudden? What's wrong with standing up for western civilisation?

more like the alt right comes up with terms that have legs

They're tired as fuck.

If you're using terms beaten into the ground to beat people over the head with your ideology, you're not really any better than the people you're mocking.

the alt right was a mistake
a movement fueled by cuck neets

You're not "standing up for western civilisation" by spending 4 hours everyday masturbating to Hentai

again, it's unlikely any individual alt right poster is overusing the terms and beating people over the head with them. the terms are popular because they're accurate, insightful, and more importantly, relevant. possibly of vital relevance.

"Western civilization" of course being a euphemism for white supremacy, homophobia, and devaluation of women. Don't know what anyone has against that.

>the terms are popular because they're accurate, insightful, and more importantly, relevant. possibly of vital relevance.

You're essentially what you're criticizing.

It thinks you should go back to /pol/

If bait, pretty good, Satan.
If not, kill yourself.

You misunderstand. This board just doesn't give a shit about politics regardless of where on the politicoautistic axis your views fall.

no, you're being dense and I don't know why.

>le /pol/ is as bad as SJWs meme

lmao

Back to tumblr and take your shitty tumblrific gifs with you.

This entire thread is bait and should be saged.

why are SJWs scapegoated to such a large extent on Veeky Forums? in no other place or aspect of my life do i hear constant crap about SJW this and SJW that. true, it doesn't often dribble down to Veeky Forums, but what's with the overall obsession?

>trust me I've been here for three months I know all about Veeky Forums
You don't know shit, faggot.

>>>/rautism/

he has become incoherent with rage

this is what politics does to people

Because people have accepted the view that it's okay for SJWs to try to ruin people's lives because of something they said on twitter, and that the latest tranny/gender bullshit should be Priority #1 for everyone in the West.

/pol/ is worse than Le SJW.
SJWs are really nothing but neurotic college liberals, mostly useless, easily co-opted and manipulated. Over the last year /pol/ has metastasized into some sort of highly autistic pseudo-nazi movement ie. The Alt-Right.

they're annoying as all fuck dude

>"sjws" use terms the alt-right mocks, because they're buzzwords they use too much that are annoying. They oppose their ideology.
>The alt-right uses terms the "sjws" mocks, because they're buzzwords they use too much that are annoying. They oppose their ideology.

You are essentially both accurately described as social justice warriors, maybe you can try hiding it, but in the end, you're both just a bunch of fucking annoying people with too much time on their hands forcing stale jokes and bad ideas down our throats.

just shut up.

so it's more of a social media problem than anything else? political correctness taken to an extreme on twitter and fb and Veeky Forums? the first time i heard/read the term it was here on Veeky Forums. i keep my social media circle rather small and no one bothers posting about such nonsense. i guess we have other types of nonsense to keep us busy.

thanks for responding, though. i'm somewhat interested in the obsession or constant posting about SJWs.

/pol/ is a board of peace. They didn't do anything, they were just about to get their life back on track.

>just shut up.
Someone's getting triggered!

So is the alt-right. Maybe worse because you think the same joke is funny as fuck like you heard it the first time and scream your ass off to everyone about it. You act more like ha people used to consider obnoxious in places like this.

>/pol/ is a board of peace. They didn't do anything, they were just about to get their life back on track.

The 'SJWs' proper are image-conscious upper-middle class people who latch on to commodified 'identity' and 'social consciousness'.

memes

The alt-right roper are lower class knobs who aren't educated who oppose everything that could possibly help them, or underage. That or they're just like the people you described. image-conscious upper-middle class people who latch on to commodified 'race' and 'power'.

i hear you, but the way i see it, if something/someone annoys you, simply ignore them, they tend to go away after they fail to garner the attention they were seeking. however, in Veeky Forums, every other post someone calling someone else an SJW or cuck or whatever. i just find the whole thing juvenile and would rather discuss Nabokov or Faulkner. just my two cents.

It's not just social media, have you ever been to a campus or where anyone under 30 congregates? It's everywhere. It doesn't matter whether it's in the USA (the attacks on Trump supporters that are applauded because lol drumpf) or in Central Europe where anything about immigration or traditional family structures is denigrated and violently opposed. Look at the responses of media that was more or less center left wing i.e. Spiegel, Focus, FR etc. and how they shit on actual German people and their voting for AFD, in France Front National, FPÖ etc. This is a typical pattern that has grown over the last I would say five years it's growing into pure propaganda on any news site.

this

thread should have ended here

So you're mad that people are using the powers that used to be guaranteed to the kind of people you want brought back?

It sounds like you're both hypocritical and want the same destructive lifestyle.

>i hear you, but the way i see it, if something/someone annoys you, simply ignore them

That's what they told every boy in Sweden, France, Germany and look how they turned out.

what the fuck is the alt right and why do people use it as the opposite equivalent of SJW

Imagine a sjw, now imagine the direct opposite on the end of the spectrum of annoying. Hey congratulations you've just imagined the alt-right.

>Why does everyone hate the altright all of a sudden?
>all of a sudden?
For the short lifespan this piss-tier "movement" has it's always been hated. Because it's emotionalist garbage for alienated mental midgets.
>"I'm mad at the world but only because I'm not a special snowflake like my mommy told me I was"
- Alt-Right "political philosophy"

Somebody give this user a cookie.

SJWs vs /pol/ has gone mainstream

shits about to get hyper real!

I mean this isn't too wrong, except SJWs are invading all aspects of my life whilst /pol/ stays in their retard containment unit

>So you're mad that people are using the powers that used to be guaranteed to the kind of people you want brought back?

This sentence doesn't make any sense but I'll try to answer.
The voice of the actual people is silenced. Recent electoral fraud in Austria should be investigated but is met by lmaolosers. The only hypocrite is the one who is touting the principle of democracy while being the first one to silence his opponents, and you seem to be exactly that type.

I'm not an alt-righter. But at least part of that dynamic originates in the conflict between a declining traditional white middle/working class and a rising nominally 'diverse' neoliberal elite. In reality, most blacks/ethnic minorities are as worse off as they ever were. The system exploits symbolic acts of 'political correctness' to legitimize itself while remaining as corrupt as it ever was. Hillary Clinton's campaign is an obvious example.

>The voice of the actual people is silenced
Sounds exactly the same tumblr sounds off.

>The only hypocrite is the one who is touting the principle of democracy while being the first one to silence his opponents

No I'm very sure the logical conclusion of your ideology is the same shit just with piss on top you promise is sprinkles.

>Because it's emotionalist garbage for alienated mental midgets.
Because the ones crying about tranny toilets are the super rational and intelligent ones? Lmao. You should fuck off to tumblr or reddit.

Coming through on a nonrelated note, does anyone find this board has significantly better discussions than like, any other board?

Because the ones crying about going extinct and being powerless despite having no problems in their life are the super rational or intelligent ones? You should fuck off to tumblr or reddit.

Really cool "arguments" you got there.

Pol is a board of peace, please stop it with these racist posts, you fucking racists.

Someone's getting triggered! Was it the use of tranny? Are you one yourself? I'd be triggered too.

You both are flipping shit, I don't see how I should tolerate any kind of flipping shit.

lelt right xdd

At least you found a way to think yourself superior to everyone around you.

No problem. Any time you want to start running your mouth about shit that doesn't effect you at all, I will be eager to show your hypocrisy and power envy.

>attacks on Trump supporters

That's worth analyzing in the context of the decline of the American social contract and constitutionalism which really accelerated after 9/11. Trump marks the tipping point. He openly promises to commit mass civil rights violations if elected(Bush and Obama kept theirs somewhat covert while sticking to liberal discourse in public) he also threathened riots and violence at the republican convention. I remember one of his spokesmen saying something on the lines of 'well, riots are not neccesssarily a bad thing'. You can't deny There's a general, growing distrust of the so-called democratic process, people are just becoming more aware of it. Expect political violence to keep rising.

I find it quite ironic when /pol/ edgelords pretend to be outraged at mild acts of violence when just a minutes ago they were larping as SS storm troopers.