Minority/women authors that are /lit approved or most /lit approved...

Minority/women authors that are /lit approved or most /lit approved? I want to make sure that I'm able to know some of these authors so I don't get called out by women calling me a white male sexist/racist etc. So far, I've only liked Joan Didion, Gertrude Stein and Virginia Woolf. No black authors yet. You got any names for me, my main men?

Women are easy; there are tons of talented female authors. Yours plus:
Djuna Barnes
Bronte(s)
Dickinson
Austen
Eliot
O'Connor

I'm going to leave out Hispanics in this list since they are so numerous. Minorities/Black:
Ellison
Baldwin
James
Ishiguro
Mishima
Rushdie
Naipaul
Morrison
Delany

That's just a quick, semi-drunken list off the top of my head at 2 am. If you are actually thinking about it, you should be able to come up with many more.

Shitskins can't write at all. White women, while better, are essentially children and have the brain capacities of such.

>He's never read The Invisible Man
>He's never read Things Fall Apart
>He's never read Native Son

I fucking pity you my good friend

Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man is essential reading for any user.

>James
?

>white women superior to anyone else

truly the lowest on the hierarchy of intelligence and worth. i lament the fact i'm attracted to them daily.

>Ellison
Stopped reading there. Get some taste, kiddo

White women are the master identity, even above white men. Your attraction to their superior brains simply confirms what everybody knows

Hildegard von Bingen
Edith Stein
Teresa of Avila
Flannery O'Connor
Virginia Woolf
Hannuka Ardent
I'd like to say Austen, but judging on pride and prejudice, nah

And what the fuck is a minority? German authors in Spain? Catholics in America?

>minority
What OP tries to say is 'non-whites'

white women < indian men < everyone else

just in my humble opinion of course!

but really name one book by a white women that you don't have to say to prove that you've read the canon and that you have diverse taste that rivals even middle-tier literature, honestly

Non whites have 2 continents and don't know if you also want to count south america where they are hardly a minority.

USA/Anglosphere

It doesn't require that much though

actually i rescind that, Flannery O'Connor is the exception that proves the rule and H. Doolittle isn't egregious. but compared to their black female counterparts, who are releasing critical, formally inventive, thoughtful tomes they pale (pun intended) in comparison

Which black women is better than Flannery? Because she's amazing and few authors in general beat her.

Name one book by a white man that you don't have to say to prove that you've read the canon and that you have diverse taste that rivals even middle-tier literature, honestly.

Why dont you guys drop the race/sex thing and just talk about good books

Well that's what we are doing.
It turns out that there's plenty of great books by women, which usually aren't talked about by the usual feminist or whatever so they aren't shitposted as much.
There's a lot of good female Catholic authors, often nuns like some I've posted hereI still didn't read them all, and only listened to a shitload of one.

You sound like an intellectually insecure Indian manlet 2bh

Betty Smith.

Marlon James

>those fucking click b8 titles
Of course not nigger.

Second highest you mean.

Fuck off whore.

I'm not exactly a genius but it's clear to see that by him putting white woman < indian men that it was an attempt to disparage white females by insinuating that they were below Indian males who in turn were beneath everyone else.

While that in itself remains subjective, the statement in itself was pretty straight forward.

The alt-right are savages, incapable of understanding or constructively debating, or even capable of speech. Do not reply to them.

>alt-right
>savages

>>>/reddit/

Yes. Savages. Festering with stupidity with the consistency of mud. They destroy all discussion they touch, they are no better than the people they criticize. Go back to >>>/reddit/ if you don't want criticism or discussion.

The at-right are essentially children, and have the brain capacities of such.