On the Jews

I am interested in any writers/prominent thinkers who opined on the subject of Jewry. Would prefer anything from the early 20th century or older. Doesn't matter if it's anti-Semitic.

Hilaire Belloc - The Jews
never read it but the title makes me laugh

inb4 Mein Kampf btw
thanks i'll check it out, how well do you know the author?

I'm also open to any fiction stuff

didn't marx literally write an essay titled "on the jews"?

On the Jewish Question is the name of it

The World of Yesterday by Zweig.

He was arguably the most famous Jewish writer in the early part of the 20th century before he had to flee the Third Reich. His fiction is very good, but this one is an autobiography in which he talks about the Vienna Circle and life as a Jewish academic in Vienna. He eventually fled to Brazil and he killed himself a couple days after finishing this book

Fiction

Gogol- Taras Bulba
Dostoievsky - House of the Dead
Ivan Turgenev - The Jew

What's your religious affiliation, OP? Belloc is a great author to read for Catholics.

Paul Johnson - A History of the Jews

Alison Weir - Against our better Judgement :The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel

The King's Jews: Money, Massacre and Exodus in Medieval England -Robin R Mundill

Werner Sombart - The Jews and Capitalism

The New Testament. Specifically the gospel of John.

Thesselonians
2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost

By the way - why is it that Saul of Tarsus changed his name to Paul?
Here's a hint: Saul is the Hebrew rendering of the Roman name Paul. Why would he change his name; I just can't figure out why...

A lot of men changed their names after choosing to follow God.
Saul to Paul, Abram to Abraham, Sarai to Sarah etc.

I think Saul changed his because his past was rather sordid

The Culture of Critique by Kevin B. McDonald

Night By Elie Weisel is good fiction

sounds really interesting, thanks for sharing

Christian swinging Agnostic, i guess you can call it :p thanks for sharing ill check out Belloc

underrated reply

Night is awful. And especially awful if you're trying for Jewish fiction.

I'm sure Spinoza wouldn't be a terrible read for you, especially his earlier works

Umberto Eco, Prague Cemetary

>gospel of John
a meme gospel if there is one

Gilad Atzmon

In his Culture of Critique Series Kevin B Macdonald, a most respected and erudite Evo Psych professor, proves how 'cultural Marxism' is a product of the Jew's bio-social evolution.

Was just about to recommend it.
I've actually read it because of the simple and stunning title, considering the political situation right now.
It's actually a fascinating book, and exactly what you'd expect from a hard Catholic conservative.