H-hey user, um, have y-you noticed that most o-of your books are b-by men? A-And are a-about men...

>h-hey user, um, have y-you noticed that most o-of your books are b-by men? A-And are a-about men? D-Don't you think thats, well, you know, kinda problematic?

Not my fault 95% of female-authored books are crap

shutup roastie whore you'll never lay your hands on my shekels now go suck that big black cock we all know it's what you desperately crave!

*smack*

why do you act like anyone who would say something like that doesn't have blind conviction? that line will never be said sheepishly

>tfw in AP bitches just bitched about feminism
>tfw they ham fisted it into every analytical discussion we had
>tfw John Green, Doctor Who, and Harry Potter references all the fucking time
>tfw tell boys to stop dining something but then turn around and do exact thing (i.e. talking)
>tfw got screwed over multiple times on partner projects because they never checked email
>tfw they thought poem was about white guy being discussed that he was attracted to a black woman and wanted to rape her when the poem was written by a black male and was about celebrating the beauty of his race in opressed time
>tfw tried to make friends with Game of Thrones boys and make conversation but they where scared of me
>tfw I will always be associated with these types of women

*doing
*disgusted
*were
I hate auto-correct ;_;

Same is true of 95% of male-authored books desu

Hey bitch, have you noticed most of your books are by women, and are about women? Don't you think that's a little problematic?

Or maybe, I dunno, you're a woman, and look at things from a woman's perspective, so you tend to like to read things that come from a women's perspective.

But yeah, I'm a bad guy for doing the same thing for men. Fuck you, no wonder you're sad and lonely.

>posting a trap

There is a good reason I'm alone

I'd still smash.

I'm a girl and I can agree most current female writers only stick to certain genres and generally stick with a certain age group (young adults) when writing. Though I do like me some Frankenstein and The Outsiders though.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

show feet

Hey jiggles, how bout suckin some dick?

omg add me on steam ill giv u som games will u be my grilfriench

Women write passionless, clichéd rubbish unless they're writing a children's book or about being raped.

heeeere we go

why is this site so offended by the idea of "sjw"'s

you go out of your way to talk about them

Otto Fauster Wyatt, t b h

don't let anyone ever tell you you're not a suave motherfucker

a feminist would never act that feminine

it would be aggressive and in your face

You have shit taste in female writers.

Most readers do. Even most feminists.

Why are you fucking stuttering you stupid whore? Do you have fucking a-autism? Fix yourself before trying to debate me.

Woolf is still one of my favourite writers though.

John Green is a writer, Virginia Woolf is an author

>Oh, like you're doing now? huh? huh? huh?

Explain.

They're both authors of books.
They write so they're writers.

I have several books written by scholars that are women, by they are staunch right wing conservatives and the daughters of prolific rifht wing conservative thinkers

If you're bothered by that, please leave.

*unzips dick*

Alpha way to deal with """"arguemnt""""

*throws acid in she face*

TAKBIR!!!!

Honestly though, I have had women challenge me in this regard before, sbout my taste in writers and I've just absolutely annihilated them with my extensive collection of writings by women that I've accumulate purely based on the content and merit of their writings with their womanhood having literally nothing to do with my selection of their works as an addition to my personal selection of books.

I just straight face that shit and make them feel stupid for even bringing it up.