>have real life friends

drop this useless "hobby" and go enjoy life while you still can

>enjoying life

If you aren't
>have real life friends

> Grammar...

>>>/redd/

But I'm an ugly 25 year old with no real life friends. I'll be here forever

>tfw I'm a decent looking 23 year old with no close friends, and just woke up depressed after dreaming that I was back at my first day of college and was actually doing well meeting people
>tfw I will never have that chance again

Goodbye, formative years. Might as well start reading for the day I guess.

I know that feel brah. It will haunt you your entire life.

>shitposting
>not enjoying life

Did you drop out?

life is a spook and normies are pretty fugging boring 2bh

handsome 26 year old with plenty of a friends, a well-paying job and even a girlfriend. still enjoy all of you. none of you are missing out on v. much.

:(

No, I graduated. But even during senior year I was too autistic to "get it" when it came to interacting with people. Fucked up a lot of chances to make friends and date girls.

>have real life friends
>real
blue pill confirmed

I have friends, just finished first year of uni, fuck international grills on the reg (shit b 2 easy on God I swear) but nothing will fill the existential void.

They're all good distractions but nothing will stop the creeping feeling when you're trying to fall asleep or when you stand just so far from the tracks and you can almost touch the trains as they fly past.

The literary disposition is something you're born unto.

Quick selfie in the back seat just now ;)

the Eliott Rodger look

Rip in peace sweet prince

I am enjoying life, though. I'm married, living a quiet life surrounded by the things that bring me joy.

I'm over 25 though.

We all have our idols

You're pretty ugly mate

nah, he has a sick jawline. Girls love that shit.

I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than him and I'd still not want to be alone in a room with that guy.

Wew

Why not famalam

>nothing fills the void
i concur

I'm 19, attractive, and social, and I read anyway. It doesn't take up all my time, I feel like it makes me much better at appreciating the time I don't spend reading tbqh.

People who don't read aren't interesting and have nothing to say worth listening to. Enjoy being terrified of books dipshit.

People who read can be boring too
>Brothers Karamazov were okay, I guess

10/10 dick sucking lips

Great potential, but holee fuck you look unhealthy.

Get some sleep and quit the fags

>unhealthy
unhappy

>18 y/o high school pseud with enough friends

Enough friends for what?

Whenever I'm in the mood there's nearly always someone down to hang out, or maybe enough friends to feel like a normal average person.

no difference

>if you are not have real life friends
Drop writing English, OP.

To party.