What's the most epic novel you've ever read? That one you goosebumps just by remembering it

What's the most epic novel you've ever read? That one you goosebumps just by remembering it

The Fault in Our Stars

>most epic novel

Let me guess, you want some tale filled with toxic masculinity, outdated gender roles, blatant misogyny, and a way to escape from your pathetic virgin /pol/ life?

Please, fuck off from our board.

Epic!

LMAO. Shitposters aren't welcome here either, quit shitting up the board or actually post about fucking books.

>gets BTFOd
>y-you must be trolling!!!

just lurk for a while before you post, this ain't a /pol/ board.

Nice bait :^)

>guaranteed (you)s

I like how all you people trying to slander that post as bait aren't posting anything near as intellectual as a refutation

the guy in that picture is really cute nnnnnng

>quit shitting up the board
>stop shitposting
>contribute

Well you first, sugartits. Have any of your precious tumbrl-tier authors written anything with actually good prose? Or just amateurish comic strips and martyred slam poetry on youtube?

You literally can't tell me what to do this isn't Helen Zorkatis-Rosenfeld's gender studies seminar.

Can't wait for the movie. This book reminds me of Faulkner's work, but without Faulkner's outdated affectations.

Where the fuck did that come from? Did someone have a bad day?

I'm still waiting for you to stop shitposting, hun.

Anyway, I've got better things to do than argue with a /pol/ virgin.

I would totally outdate his gender roles with my toxic masulinity, if you know what I mean

hahaha oh yeah buddy, I know what you mean. Me too, if you know what I mean ;)

jurrasic park

and then I would spill all my blatant misoginy over his face, are you still with me user?

>Anyway, I've got better things to do than argue with a /pol/ virgin.
>has better things to do
>is posting on Veeky Forums

I don't post on /pol/ and I'm not a virgin, so stop using these hurtful, historically loaded terms to dehumanize me and invalidate my experience.

I wonder if this is bait, or if it's that user who's been posting like this recently.

YEAH I'D FUCK HIM.
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

you have a surprising number of tumblr gifs and canned responses with very nuanced prose. you're either a shit troll or an actual tumblrite.

I've noticed too.
probably tumblr migrants expecting their feelings to be valued outside of their safe space.

I think its my fault, I told him to embrace shitposting

he actually did it, the absolute madman

I would rape him too, if you know what I mean

oh-h-h-ho yeah user, I know what you mean. oh BABY.

And not one single book mentioned.

Veeky Forums you're amazing.

books are an invention of the white male

who stole it from ancient african civilizations

who stole it from trans people

we must take back books user, by dismantling patriarcal ideas inherent to book discussions

The return of the king
>tfw

Candide

Cultivate your garden, user

War and Peace, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Hakkenden (unfortunately there's no translation), Book of the Long Sun and its sequel. Lots of epic poems too

I've honestly yet to find one. I get it much more often with short stories, philosophical texts, and plays.

I guess plausibly the bible if it counts.

East of Eden
Justine
Baudolino
VALIS

do you mean epic as an adjective for like astounding or do you actually mean an epic? A non epic I get goosebumps from is Old man and the Sea. It reminded me a lot of my grandfather.

Ovid's Metamorhposes and George Eliot's Middlemarch are the two best books I've read.

What was the post that got deletd?

Moby-Dick

Yeah yeah I know, muh encyclopedic chapters, but the main plot is really powerful. As one good review I've read noted, it's like the tragic denouement of a story that is mostly unseen.

i know as a certainty you started browsing this site within the past year

objectively false