Is there a way to buy like 1500 books at an auction similar to wine auctions...

Is there a way to buy like 1500 books at an auction similar to wine auctions? I bought a house with built in bookshelves and I need to fill them before I invite people over

Other urls found in this thread:

booksbythefoot.com/
b.hpb.com/bbty/
reddit.com/user/bondagepadowan?sort=top
wnyc.org/story/business-books-foot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

estate sales my nigger. I've got some extremely good books from them. but you probably don't even care what they are. try to go to richer ones.

that guy who nailed all those books to his wall in the bookshelf thread bought 4000 books from booksbythefoot.com

also just search on ebay for "books job lot" or something
or if you have a freecycle/freegle/similar group near you check that

booksbythefoot.com/

Yes this is a thing. Nice girl picture btw.

what In the fuck. why the fuck. who the fuck. jesus fuck. but. but. fuckkkkk

It's fascinating isn't it? Better than tv.

it would be funny if all the books were glued together or fake and you can't actually read them.

"Hey user, you have a lovely home, oh look, I see you have a beautiful bookshelf, over 1000 tiles. You must be very well read. Lets see what books do you have"

>Danielle Steel
>Dean Koontz
>Virtual Selling

"You are fucking disgrace."

ah, but see how blue they are

this books by the foot shit is next level. the Internet is a fucked up place and this website is going in my collection of oddities.

Go to sleep, Gatsby

he got all them books and he aint read damn near one of em

>"You are fucking disgrace."

Dang you're right.

her name is grace so its actually a good thing
>u r fucking dis Grace

I'm writer.

chuckled.

tfw you realise when your grandmother passes people will dump the books at mine and all she reads are danielle steel and dean koontz books

But they're real!

She's probably been reading the Danielle Steele books while touching her Koontz.

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

I guess it's good for people who just want to decorate, but the entire concept is just anathema to me.

10 years ago we had a satire reality program with an episode where someone hired a guy to fill his bookshelves with random popular books to look interesting.
I had no idea this actually existed.

It's existed for a good long while.
b.hpb.com/bbty/
>Books By The Yard is a unique product that Half Price Books offers to designers, retailers and individuals across the country. It's approximately three linear feet of books starting at $20.00 (US) plus tax and shipping (if applicable). A discount is available for large quantity orders. Different categories of books are available.

I guess you could use this site if you're decorating a cafe or something just to give it a cozy vibe.

think this is for decorating a hotel lobby or something, maybe a restaurant, where the books are just for show anyways - makes sense really

idk. I'm about to give away a fuck ton of books because I hate them and don't want people to see them in my home. I've got literally a 100 hardy boys books.

also, the girl in OP is reddit.com/user/bondagepadowan?sort=top

she's a sand nigger too

>Does arm hairs

great tastes

go to bed tai

OnTheMedia did a nice interview with them and other booksellers. They will sell you books by color and size even.

wnyc.org/story/business-books-foot/