Any other books about literal cuckoldry?

Any other books about literal cuckoldry?

Other urls found in this thread:

brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/paulsimon382539.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't think i've read a book that didn't have elements of cuckery.

My life. I'm embarrassed.

Tell me about it, old sport

Arabian nights
Genji monogatari

Hey, Gatsby

I miss the days when I didn't have to see people talking about cuckoldry on the internet literally every single day

brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/paulsimon382539.html

the once and future king. it's basically all about cucking. Pretty funny shit.

Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I spoke too late. Maybe I should have said nothing.

I'm really fucking tired of the cuck meme. Eliminates actual conversation every time it comes up.
Are you an actual retard?

You're really butthurt. Is it because I pointed out your suspiciously selective vision on this subject? Freud would have a field day with you.

this a good place to start with hemingway, or is bell tolls/farewell to arms better?

You didn't point out anything to me, that was my first post. And that quote was completely irrelevant because cuck as an insult is something that didn't happen until recently, it's not something that's all in our heads. If you were on Veeky Forums two years ago you would literally never see it used.
I don't really see how being tired of seeing cuckoldry on their favorite moroccan shoe shining board means someone loves cuckoldry, but if that's the only way it makes sense to you then have fun calling us cucks, amigo.

FHTBT is bloated and derivative of his prior works. It has good descriptions and sequences no doubt, but it feels like he covered the same thematic bases much better in his previous novels and the characters and their interactions don't feel natural at all.

The Sun Also Rises on the other hand is a great start. A breezy read, and fun to pick apart.

didn't read. calm down before you post next time mi fambrero

You and whoever made this picture are just as dumb as the people you're criticizing.

Start with:
>The Sun Also Rises
>The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber
>Big Two-Hearted River
>Hills Like White Elephants
>The Killers
>A Clean, Well-Lighted Place
>Other short stories

If you still can't get enough Hemingway
>The Old Man and the Sea
>A Farewell To Arms
>For Whom the Bell Tolls

t. cuck

Ulysses

Anna Karenina

Lolita

That would be cuckqueaning

Wind-up Bird Chronicle has a pretty huge beta cuck in it

Maybe you would have done it right. Isn't it pretty to think so?

Every Murakami book has a cuck in it. I'm convinced he is one himself.

Infinite Jest
White Noise
The Decameron
Catch-22

Who hurt you, user?

Madame Bovary
The End of the Affair
The Quiet American