Is there any worse language that English is?

Two sentences:
1. They both were striking people (the word striking used as an adjective).
2. They both were striking people (the word striking used as a verb).
Now, tell me please the difference. Isn't it the reason for English's being considered a primitive piece of untutored crap which only normies speak?
I'm a Russian, by the way, and speak a very precise and eloquent language. The very fact of primitiveness of the English language outrages me exceedingly.

>Is there any worse language 'than' English is?
fixed

cry me a river ivan

Stay mad.

Nobody cares you autist

Your opinions are of little importance.

And still, how am I to distinguish +int adjectives from verbs when used in such cases? Should I use the definite article before the adjective? Like, They both were the striking people.

>I'm too dumb to understand that context matters in language

> eloquent language
top kek. Stay mad Boris.

Only if it's as dumbed down grammatically as English is.

So you're too dumb to understand when the language is simple?

too simple and too ambiguous

Does ambiguity not imply complexity?

you're done, there's no point in making you look at things soberly

Why does my perception matter to you?

All languages have eccentricities. The single example you have provided does not prove that the entirety of the English language is shit.

you are finished. I am not in to arguing with a fool of dumbed down language.

>Is there any worse language that English is?
Pretty much any analytic language. They all shit

That's why English is the language of business and Russian is the language of sad, drunk, tracksuit wearing former commies in the tail end of their country's glory days.

Say there are two males, and then I write: he was staring at his hands. Now, tell me, motherfucker, what hands has HE been staring at, his own or those of the other guy's?
And again, almost every European language, in fact, even Swedish does, differentiate it. English can't.

>1. They both were striking people (the word striking used as an adjective).
>2. They both were striking THE people (the word striking used as a verb).
This is why article was invented

What if they just used to strike people in general?

Well you could avoid that autistic problem by putting "own" after "his"

And what should I put if written of the other guy's hands?

"There are two males, one was staring at the other's hands"

he gave him his book, he gave him his own book... lol doesn't make any difference

It is insanely easy to tell in a paragraph not specifically written to be ambiguous.

see

No adjective diminutives, no free word order, no certain rules for pronunciation, a lot of ambiguity. Welcome to dumb-anglophone-land.

How I don't even wonder at liberals' taking over your shitcountries

>be I
>Boss says to think up examples how English is bad language
>I work work work
>One idea come to mind
>Boss say ok put it on internet
>we go celebrate the success over liter of vodka
>it was typical day in Russia

yeah like there are no ambiguities in russian

but, this kind of thing enables wordplay. the peasants are revolting and so on. this is a key part of a nation's humour. this is why russians are so abjectly, painfully humourless, unless they are blind drunk, which to be fair happens quite frequently.

every time i hear someone talking in russian they always have that kind of whiny pleading accent that makes it sound like they are begging. which actually they often are

I thought Russians were banned from 4 chan?

This pasta seems very successful every time. Are there lots of new people here regularly?

there are no such ambiguity in russian whatsoever

If your stupid English isn't that primititve why then are you all so anally fried?