What if we actually are living in a computer simulation...

What if we actually are living in a computer simulation, and superstitions like wishes on birthday candles or shooting stars are based on old cheat codes that have since been patched?

what book is this from

I think so too. Sometimes, thoughts like this pass me by when I'm drifting off to sleep. I become so afraid that the warmth of husband's skin feels so alien and far away. I'm paranoid that whatever good things I have in my life is nothing but an illusion. I'm even more afraid when I think that the simulation is based on my wants and needs. When I don't see opposition to my beliefs or statements, I'm that much closer to believing that my life is completely and utterly fabricated.

Then it makes no difference to how we're currently living.

Also, you're annoying for thinking something so retarded.

There is no actuality. There is only language. You can talk about what life and the universe really is on any way that you can, but it will always be something you are talking about. And it will be coherent or not with all the rest of the text that is implied, for a shorter or longer period of time. What of it? Computer simulation, god's design, dream, real life, laws of physics, a story... There is no difference until there is a difference and there is only a difference once you step aside of it to take a look. Just because it makes sense, doesn't mean it exist, just that it makes sense to you.

Women, as illogical and sentimental as always.

Who gives a shit if it's a simulation or an illusion?

All that matters is what you experience, you're mentally ill, fix that before you cheat on your husband like the cardboard cutout you are.

What if, when we're drunk, we perceive things as they truly are?

What if sobriety is the illusion? Why should we trust our senses?

>Women, as illogical
You mean men who post here? I'm going to assume that's what you meant,since it's the truer statement. :)

Far out, man, but what if both are true.

Taking drugs just shifts you too an alternate universe and when it runs out you get shifted back.

Thought of that one while on acid :^)

The problem with what if questions is that the answer is never interesting

> I'm going to assume that's what you meant

I doubt that's what he meant.

I guess he was wrong

This speculation is better fit for the science fiction megathreads.

"he's wrong because what he meant to say was that men r dum"

How do people like you get married?

For everyone's sake, please don't reproduce.

>"he's wrong because what he meant to say was that men r dum"

aha what?

You lack self awareness, please leave.

>cardboard cut-out
>cheating
I don't really take offense to women stereotypes, but you've offended my individualism. It is men who have disgusting breeding habits, putting his member even into a diseased whore or a dog if he could. Men can cheat on their pregnant wives without so much as batting an eye over their glassy gaze. It is repulsive to see slut-enabling in today's decadent society, as it encourages women to emulates the disgusting breeding habits of men. Fuck anything, fuck everything, get pregnant by anyone. Having children is sacred, they are literally 50% you and 50% your partner - it is the ultimate form of love. Your flesh and blood will not survive time but your child and their children will. I will never cheat on my husband but I do pity whichever whores my husband may fuck. They don't realize why he's married to me and not them. I am the only one fit can carry and rear his children. Such a privledge will never be felt by the ranks of whores who value not sex nor love.

>"he's wrong because what he meant to say was that men r dum"

>There is no actuality. There is only language.

Please read the opening of St. John's gospel and then Aristotle's metaphysics before you open your mouth again, thanks.

Everyone who is involved in arguing about women here for no reason, kill yourselves immediately for the sake of the world, thanks

Read the posts prior, sort it out.

>you've offended my individualism

But if this is all a simulation, you're giving in to the program, thank you kindly for making this run so smoothly, do continue to partake in this, the ratings are going to be huge.

>or a dog if he could.
You're saying it like there aren't a ton of videos out there of women having sex animals.

b-but they're only having sex with animals because men made them this way!

That's not what I'm mocking you over. Read the posts prior, sort it out.

That's not what I'm discussing. Read the posts prior, sort it out.

;) hun ;)

>thinking everyone is made the same in some sort of human factory

I despise those of your kind. I bet you believe in "blank slates" and communism too.
>mfw

P/s: you shouldn't ask "how do people like you can get married?", you should ask why your kind of people are not married (inb4 full MGTOW arguments)

Please stop flirting with me... it's m-making me uncomfortable.

Be still...

English isn't your first language, is it? That or you had a seizure typing that last sentence.

>thinking everyone is made the same in some sort of human factory

>When I don't see opposition to my beliefs or statements, I'm that much closer to believing that my life is completely and utterly fabricated.

You typed this.

How can you possibly contradict yourself so quickly? You are mentally ill, please cease to exist.

How can you possibly contradict yourself so quickly? You are mentally ill, please cease to exist.

Marry me.

Delete this

Have you seen any of these women capable of any intelligent thoughts? Nobody sane would try to fuck an animal. Their excuses will always be "I have sex whenever I want and I don't have to deal with human etiquettes lol so ez rite?"

As I've said, slut-enabling is a form of stupid whores emulating male breeding habits because "men don't get slut shamed"

you wanna get me pregnant?

Kill yourselves please

this is confused metaphysics

we DO live in a "computer simulation" in the sense that there is an order in the universe presided over by the eternal code that Greek philosophy calls the Logos, but there is no distinguishing here between a "simulation" and "reality", because the world presided over by the Logos is real. Every substance in the world is a real substance, not a mere image or appearance or idea or perception. If you take all the substance out of the world, changing substantial reality into imaginary perception, then you end up with the vagaries of Eastern mysticism where you try to trick your mind into thinking you don't exist, or the world doesn't exist, or both. This denial of the substantial reality of the world, and putting the world inside one's head, is called Idealism. This ends in making your own mind the Logos itself, the creator of the world - you identify yourself with God. This is what all Eastern religions are about, viz. realising that you are God, "self-realisation". The world does exist, you are a part of it; the world is not merely a dream in your head; you are not the infinite God that somehow fell asleep and dreamed up the world and the body.

That's not true though, I'm sure some of them are intelligent.

You're being just as bad as the people you dislike. Sexuality =/= coherent thought

We all know you're as vanilla as they come, yet somehow you're a complete retard. I'd rather talk to one of those dog fuckers than you.

M-Maybe if you promise to raise the baby with me as if he were adopted.

Delete this

you have a better understanding of sex than most in the modern world

Did you know that children are 50% you, and 50% your partner?

>M-Maybe if you promise to raise the baby with me as if he were adopted.

what are you waiting for~

it's not that, it's that she values children and sees children as the proper end of sex
the same cannot be said for most people

Your hand... in m-marriage.

Anonymous-kun, will you be mine and no one else's? Will you marry me?

fuck kids ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Man, people who live in the ghetto and get government benefits must really know how to live.

27 little trayvons running around

deflower me daddy.........

they matter more than you, lol

no, because they abandon their kids, which shows that they don't value children and are not having sex for the sake of children, but for the sake of pleasure alone

Yeah, what if? What does that change?

Why are people so drawn to "explanations" for life that do nothing but add another turtle?

stanislaw lem wrote several pieces about it

deflower me daddy.........

As my gaze meets her own, I can't help but laugh at how perverted her greedy eyes look. Merely a preteen, she has yet to know the adrenal pleasures of drowning in another being's love.

Because dog-fuckers are so inept they decide to habitually fuck animals? I equate animal fuckers to those who rapes a mentally-retarded family member. Pity be that retards aren't as common as horses and dogs. Please don't use the word vanilla, your depraved sexuality is showing through.

Did you know that single-mothers are increasing every year? I'm in class with 80% single mothers. The only ones who aren't single mothers are the pretty ones who can into abortions.

*looks into eyes
*holds up spork xD

Kisses you hehe

I'm open....it's all gushy..daddy

gib me your best cummies~~~~

shut up

I'm beating off to this

Keep going

*gibs you a hicki*

x333333

So you do only have vaginal intercourse? I see, thanks for proving me right, so so so repressed.

Thanks for your shit statistics, they're really helpful. The fact you resent 'pretty' women who can get abortions, just proves how much of an ugly cow you are.

You settle for dog shit, because that's all you are, no wonder you hold such resentment.

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called ️squishy️ again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy️ 5 back: you're daddy's kitten

I sincerely hope everyone in this thread dies.

I gently kiss her cheek, as red as the bed sheets are to be. She clumsily claws at my crotch, unaware of the function of belts. I grab her hand, firmly leading it through the motions of undoing my belt.

Só eu e o meu paizinho a brincar eu fiquei com fome então comecei a fazer beicinho Ele perguntou se eu queria uma coisa deliciosa e eu perguntei o que era e ele disse que eram meitinhas! Sim! Sim! Eu bebo-as! Eu sorvo-as! Engulo-as todas O meu paizinho fica contente e é tudo o que eu quero... Mais de força! Mais de força! 1 meitinha, 2 meitinhas, 3 meitinhas, 4 Eu sou a princesa do meu pai mas também sou uma putinha! Ele deixa-me molhadinha! Ele deixa-me contente! Ele faz com que eu me sinta uma pequenina indecente!~ O-O que?!

Before all, you should look at your resentment for vanilla relationships. The pretty ones can into abortions because their understand that their values will drop if they have a child with Diego or Chad or Tyrone. Or, hopefully, they value themselves enough to use a condom.

P/s: Thanks for letting me know your projections. I take it up the ass and my blowjobs are 10/10. You wouldn't understand how a wife must take pride in her ability to pleasure. Go on with your frivolous and meaningless sex life.

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called ️squishy️ again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy️ 5 back: you're daddy's kitten 10+ back: Daddy HAHAHAH U MAKE ME HAPPY

wow what a depraved slut!

She takes it up the ass! Where people poop from!

You just keep contradicting your views, how can someone so dense exist?

You're actually retarded.

1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4,

Tự sát chỉ là chuyện nhỏ
Quấn dây thật chặt, user, đừng khóc
Nước mắt chỉ là hình thức, chẳng ai quanh đây để tâm mấy

Nhảy đi, mọi chuyện rồi cũng chỉ là bụi đất

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Veeky Forums doesn't allow emoji support....its a tragedy......

I've never read a less funny thread in my life

Fuck ur so tempting If i had a wife and kids I'd totally fuck u on the sidd ⬅⬇⬆ desu

Lol!!!

/

>perceive things as they truly are?
The true weirdness is that perception can never reveal the world as it really is. You cannot sneak up on the Ding-An-Sich!

More like your children are 50 percent you and 50 percent whoever just cucked you ;^)

>muh brain in a vat
>muh matrix

Yeah that worked really well for me until I got arrested on acid over Labor Day weekend.
Coming down in a jail cell kind of cemented the feeling of "Oh, this is still the same reality."

There's something awfully poignant about that pic. Obviously, most children in the first-world aren't having an Auschwitz-tier daily life, getting abused and starved day by day, but neither do we acknowledge just how neglected and lonely a child can be. A lot of people just don't give a shit about children, they want people to vent anger and cruelty on and to feel superior to, and often that's children. Children are powerless and usually don't have any significant role in their lives, they just live on day to day, if you go to some tribe in a state of nature, it's one big family where they all know each other and everyone has the preset role. Not the same in public education middle-schools, you get a different teacher for every class, you're not likely to form any bonds or get particularly close to any of them, you're not guaranteed to have people you know or like in all of your classes, to be able to make friends with them, even to have much friends and be surrounded by amiable people you know. Public school is also essentially glorified babysitting taking you away from your actual parents for 8 hours a day, so it'd be surprising if any child actually has that deep of a bond with their parents .... School steals them from even being able of having an able relationship with their parents, who mostly just care about how their children do in school, want them to get into as many extracurricular activities as possible, only define them by their success in school, how many sports they're good at, etc...

I remember some shit straight outta Pink Floyd, when I was in 6th or 7th or 8th grade, maybe, doodling some shit in my notebook while a substitute was talking, then he pretty maliciously lifted it up and showed it the class, mocking it, saying: "Oh, look at these amazing and detailed drawings!" etc. Wtf.

Anyway, I sympathize with Dylan Klebold. The end.

A lot of this is very right, but it's still clearly bait.

It is honestly one of the worst threads I've ever read. Man this board is terrible.

Well, regardless, it's at least interesting and entertaining to think about.

Slut enabler

Lem! Ah I love that guy, which did you like better, Cyberiad or Star Diaries?

shouldnt you be killing widows or something?

i want consequentalists to go home

man i could barely read this because you typed a lot but said very little

i just want to add, that what is demonstrated in that comic is not limited (or even particularly pertaining) to childhood, but rather society as a whole

>this thread
>90 replies

I don't want to be that guy, but Veeky Forums has seriously gone downhill holy shit

this is actually deeply dumb and not wise, tho it may sound so

just sophistry my shit up senpai

What the fuck am i looking at right now.

I'm sorry, user. You're a good person

kys

If life is a simulation, why is it so fucked up? Honestly. I need a real answer for this. Compared to how peaceful and fulfilling it could be, why is it that this fucking comment exists.

saw a post like yours in another thread... "nobody would waste the CPU cycles it would take to simulate this awful fucking world"

>your gf will never have this much interiority and self-consciousness

hello r/showerthoughts, now pls leave.

fucking die in hell you piece of shit