Describe your dream grill

As you would in a novel

>"hi," she said softly
>her hair was cut in a bob
>she had small hands and ears
>she was very pale
>she wore a hoody that almost hid her slight figure but made me want to explore more
>she had big pupils

She did not resemble OP in any manner. She was perfect.

Her.

>she loved me

enough said

she has a big dick

Someone with all positive traits and no negative traits.

>she wore a hoody that almost hid her slight figure but made me want to explore more

How long have you been on Veeky Forums, Stephanie Meyer?

She was 2D. Take the redpill idiots. Women are not worth your time. They are mere holes

To be more specific: my dream girl would be omnipotent. She would be able to make me a god as well, then I could create my own creatures and play with them.

Distinctive dialectic, spoke like a breeze's giggle
Gentler than bathwater ripples
A pussy n ass tht jus wont quit haha damn

tbqhwy it would be a self portrait from my diary since my dream girl is me with a vagina

I pressed the Ritterkreuz into her hands.

"Take care of this for me sweetheart." I said. Her palms were dry.

"But won't you wear it!"

"I have a costume jewelry cross to wear on duty. In case there's some accident. . ."

"Oh, darling."

"Don't worry about it Hilde. Hartmann's staffel is supposed to be very good. It won't be like Britain at all."

"Just be careful. Promise me you'll kill lots of Reds."

"I promise. I'll bring back better souvenirs for Max and Ulrike this time as well."

Hilde was trying hard to be brave about all this, but I could tell her composure was slipping. It wouldn't be long before she had to go to the maternity hospital, another month, perhaps. She must have thought that my wound would keep me out of the war.

_____'s feet were long and elegant and she had tattoos on both hands. She once said that she looked like a goblin and she was absolutely right.

Her face reflected from the Lake and was as clean and youthful as the water. The wind from the Mountain behind shook her and the horse. I held her even more tightly and put my dck in her pussy. I kicked the horse and it started trotting and she moaned with every step. Before we reached our yurt, our next child was on his way to her womb.

You would greentext in a novel?

>2016
>not reading only greentexted literature

she would be a latina with curly black hair and a gigantic butt :3

sigh, thinking of my dream qt waifu with Veeky Forums... we need more of these threads

Thinking about her pisses me off too much and I've already destroyed every mirror in my house and my shower cabinet.

It's this girl I have a crush on. She's not perfect in any way. My obsession with her is crippling my life.

>she had big pupils
Pupils dilate when looking at/making eye contact with someone you're attracted to. So by definition, any girl attracted to you would have "big pupils". That's dumb.

She is who I thought the first girl was.

>As you would in a novel

>she said
>she had
>she was
>she wore
>she had

That novel going to be an intellectual highlight

first post best post

succinct and beautiful, not underrated, unfortunately washed in cliche but in that respect a masterpiece. 0/10 would read again

I'm in love with this chick

She should make my happy. I like young energetic girls. Girls who have more energy than me. Girl who ''keep me alive.’’
And I want to show her off.

Goethe once went to Rome. He wants a girl that breathes the character of the city.
I too like a girl that conveys a distinctive and strong essence.
It comes from who she is and it's interesting why and how she is that way.
A girl should be thrilling in that sense.
This way it's easy to listen to such an interesting girl, let her convey her essence.

Generally, I want her trustworthy, reasonably rational and self-reflecting (the merit of intelligence) reliable,
generally submissive, but conscious of their sex appeal (plays with my libido)
wants to fuck a lot, with an aim in life, girly, blonde, no short hair (feminine, not boyish)
braids, colorful sports shoes, big boobs and ass

For a long run, I want her
wealthy, healthy, Veeky Forums,
not too crazy, intelligent, has goals
submissive, very feminine, interest in silly things, few guy friends, more impressed by me than by other guys
makes fun of other guys by rejecting them in front of me
starts sucking my cock in the morning without request
low partner count, freak in bed
likes threesomes with hot girlfriends

>pretty in a comfortable way
>emotionally self-sufficient
>different enough in personality to challenge me
>enjoys quiet moments, and wants someone to share them with

I'm not too particular.

this is the most generic and idiotic thing I've ever read

I want a cute blonde with big tits and ass.

You say it would be a "better" post, if my preferences weren't so much in line with the basic ideal?
I don't agree. Also, try not be insulting just for the lulz

>I listened to her breathing slowly next to me in bed, watched her closed eyes dart back and forth in some unknown dream behind her delicate eyelids. I lay there and felt her warmth, felt her hand resting on my chest and body pressed against my side, as I took in the intoxication of the moment. I had never been one to give but I knew right then and there that I only wanted one thing in life: to make her happy. Terror suddenly gripped me. I had no idea what to buy her, and her eighth birthday was fast approaching.

>nobody makes a post detailing a steak grill

you are the embodiment of reddit.

>The stink of shit floods my nose, gathering me, surrounding.
>It is the smell of Passchendaele, of the Salient.
>Mixed with the mud, and the putrefaction of corpses, it was the sovereign smell of our first meeting, and her emblem.
>The turd slides into my mouth, down to my gullet. I gag, but I bravely clamp my teeth shut.
>Bread that would only have floated in porcelain waters somewhere, unseen, untasted—risen now and baked in the bitter intestinal Oven to bread we know, bread that’s light as domestic comfort, secret as death in bed . . .
>Spasms in my throat continue.
>The pain is terrible. With my tongue I mash the shit against the roof of my mouth and begin to chew, thickly now, the only sound in the room. . . .
>There are two more turds, smaller ones, and when I has eaten these, residual shit to lick out of her anus.
>I prays that she’ll let me drop the cape over myself, to be allowed, in the silk-lined darkness, to stay a while longer with my submissive tongue straining upward into her asshole.
>But she moves away.
>The fur evaporates from my hands.
>She orders me to masturbate for her.
>I comes quickly.
>The rich smell of semen fills the room like smoke.

Why do you write your novel in greentext?

I asked her if she wanted to fuck. She said yes.

haha fagger

I place my buns on her and they begin to sizzle with her heat. Next I put my sausage into her, and with the radiating warmth of her love, she heats it up.

The end.

My perfect dream girl is always the one im seeing or desiring to be with. Accepting the volatile nature of oneself and of the others girls is a good start to realize that anyone, anything can and it will be perfect to you.

Not a whore, but my whore.

every time you look into my eyes, on afternoons spent lazy in bed, I remember why I chose you to eat me out.

She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.

Am I the only one here who thinks it's a waste of time to imagine a person who will never exist?

Real people are more interesting than any haemonculic agglomeration of ideal traits could ever be, because your imagination is not sufficient to realize a complete person in their entirety.

Shit, you probably can't even conceptualize yourself fully, what hope do you have of doing justice to something resembling a living thing with a mind and a history separate from yours?

Mine is real, I just hate her/love her with all my heart.

Hey Tommy how you doing?

It can't be helped, she stomped on my heart then threw it in the trash and humiliated me. Still I love her more than ever.

The only place in town that looked like a tavern was empty; swinging saloon doors and a ceiling of translucent green shade-cloth. On the other side of the street was a factory space filled with stacks of rounded metal nacelles, like sections of giant lobster's legs. Dangling out from under the engine hood of what looked like a flat-tray open-roofed bus was a pair of female legs in grey leggings, terminating in dirty-soled bare feet. Ratcheting sounds came from within the body of the vehicle, which sat on paired rows of nacelles rather than wheels. The bare feet waved around as their owner tightened some mechanical connection under the hood. The air held traces of machine oil, burned metal and silicone sealant.

Amelia cleared her throat and started to say "Excuse m-", but was drowned out by the suddenly loud rattle of a pneumatic wrench. She tried again. "Excuse me? Rania?"

Her voice was muffled, under the hood. "Yeah. Are you from the Gate? Almost done." The voice had a trace of an unfamiliar, exotic accent; Japanese, or perhaps Mediterranean. She levered herself up on the front edge of the vehicle and out, then pulled the hood shut. Closed, it had a profile like a tiger cub's nose.

The woman was small, somewhere between the ages of fifteen and thirty; tufts of short, crimson hair sticking up at odd angles, large, broadly-spaced green eyes framed by dark eyebrows; thin arms, no breasts to speak of and particularly broad hips. She was wearing a black mesh singlet over a light grey t-shirt and leggings, and held a fat-barrelled air-hammer in one hand. She reached up to brush hair out of her eyes with the back of her free hand and, predictably, left a smear of grease across her forehead. Her eyebrows lowered a fraction of an inch. "You're... not from the Gate."

> also she's a futa

terrible man.

that's hot

When John asked me what made her different, I struggled for an answer a bit, and then remembered: she shook goodbyes and never waved.

My /b/rother.

Basically Zola Jesus, but taller (around 5'11" to be precise)

I prefer Balzac Muḥammad.

basically this

kek

Mines also real actually

>low partner count
>freak in bed

You're looking for a snowflake. She's probably out there somewhere, but good luck.

Why does a low partner count matter? Go for the one that makes a difference to you, the freak in bed part.

>Why does a low partner count matter?

Promiscuous people don't stop being promiscuous.

I was always a little in awe of her for sometimes her eyes held a dark, blasting lightning and her face fell into the carven lines of the statue of a philosopher. Familiarity did not diminish her strangeness nor her magnetism. Every day I found her all the more miraculous and I would gaze at her for hours together, as though I were feeding on her eyes. And, as I remember, she, too, would gaze at me.

Interested in seeing a chart like this for men

I lol'd

ITT Veeky Forums prove themselves once again to be shit writers
>2016
>people are still writing about women
>her
>she

your mom is a better writer than you.

KEK

It's not very fun., but I'm sure there is value in getting your heart crushed by the only woman you've ever loved.

So what you're saying is men suck and I should avoid them

>You're looking for a snowflake. She's probably out there somewhere, but good luck.
I was describing my dream girl
(Except I kept it realistic in some way, not like () who describes an entity which can make him a god. Those kind of responses are my first autistic idea when I read such questions too.)

>Why does a low partner count matter? Go for the one that makes a difference to you, the freak in bed part.
A hot virgin is rare. Thus it's something few men have access too.
I mean what would your dream car be like? Not a second hand one that anybody can afford too, you want something to brag, something unattainable for others.

Why do men (and religions) care about virginity and slutdom at all? Well I guess there could even be a biological reaction to it. If you get together with a girl who had had sex the same week and everything goes, chances are your person invests the rest of your life furthering another mans genes. A female (monkey, say) always knows if a baby is hers, a male one never does.

That's all in addition to her being a positive person who makes my life better per se.

Men are so shallow

Mhm, I guess we suck. But I also think everybody needs the other sex, so we're fucked.

Life is depressing

she is beauuutiful~

She came. She moaned. She lit a cigarette, and, boy, was I glad to see cigarettes. Unfortunately, she had not brought the groceries.

C'mon, don't let yourself get down. Some things are unfair but the variety life has to offer makes it an entertaining place. You were also born into the peak decadence Western world, which is arguably neat. At least you weren't born into pre WWI Europe where people literally die of hunger.

So you're a monkey then? You sure speak like one

holy shit I went to school with her

What's you point? (If I made grammatical errors, I blame it on English not being my mother language)

fuuuuck

>women
>beautiful
haha ok dude

she was okay

well I'd like to be able to trust men and be able to befriend them without it being about shallowness and sex. it feels weird

For me personally, once I have access to sex, it's not about sex anymore. Like I said in the paragraph about young Goethe's travels, I seek uplifting companionship. I don't think that's shallow. It's mutually beneficial.

Find a man out of your league, or one already committed.

but you should realize how depressing that feel, that you can't trust if someone actually wants to be your friend, or just wants intimacy.

I think the idea that social interaction is evaluated giving and taking shouldn't be scary to you.

It's only natural, our libido is way greater than yours in general.

That doesn't mean you can't find male friends, even if to them the line between physical and emotional can be really tenuous at times.

Also, most guys with who aren't as shallow as a puddle of water will be able to take a no while continuing to be your friend. It gets better with age.

Not everyone likes sex all the time.

Then stop dating Chads

Yeah, I think I'm going to enjoy getting older and getting this youngin stuff behind me

I'm not sure if that was a response to my post? It wasn't about sex.

My point was that her (your) idea of "friend" is a idealized one. Those social interactions are gaining benefit, usually in exchange for something.
When Maria's friend Carla comes over to her and they watch Game of Thrones, when they practice their friendship, they are just both taking something.

Yes, I know, a lot of people don't want to have ideas like friendship framed in such an economical way - they think it takes away from it. I say I don't think she should be afraid of this viewpoint. And the benefit is that you don't get upset from men "just" wanting intimacy. How's that bad, really?

It's negative because I don't want to be taken from in that way. I'm not interested, and that's all that matters. I'm not "missing out" on being uncomfortable.

Do you really like noses like that? If so maybe there is still hope for me..

less STDs.

you can write about your favorite guy, you know, user, and pretend he's a girl. we won't mind. we won't even laugh at you much.

tell us about his eyebrows, user.

Implicit reproductive security.

Isn't that the 16 year old who died bc of cancer?

>Not being so dulled by lack of sexual encounters that you don't remember what you find attractive
Ahahahaahaha faggots

Laurie.

>not having her face etched in your mind even after 4 years of not leaving your room

>ever having a her
I bet you can make small talk

I c-could, 5 years ago
;~;