Who are the most immoral/evil/depraved/corrupt/ungodly writers, in terms of their writing and the lives that they led...

who are the most immoral/evil/depraved/corrupt/ungodly writers, in terms of their writing and the lives that they led? i'm looking for some really edgy shit..

your mum

desu diary desu

your mum

me desu famigliar

de Sade

The Marquis de Sade.

lord KEK

praise kek the lord xDD

MEME MagiC!

memes

kill yourself

Ayn Rand is pretty fucking evil, it is in a sinister, inconsiderate way though. Not particularly upfront or shocking.

calm down

Celine

Most authors of self help books for men

hitler

Hitler is just somebody whose story we didn't listen to

I'd say Kerouac because his works and life is about hedonistic drinking, sex and drug abuse (in his friends) and he was caught up in a murder case and skipped town on bail. Immoral maybe, but not evil or corrupt and he lived his life with God in mind, whatever that meant to him.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shitsauce me the FUCK up cheesy shit cheesy sHit thats some cheesyshit rightth ere rightthere if i doƽaү somy self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Cheesy shit euphoric logic !euphoric loGic thats some euphoric logic rightthere Carl Saganif i do ƽaү so gentlemen i say so thats euPhoric logic right there Richard Dawkins (chorus: socrates died for this shit) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ euphoric logic slam me the FUCK uP john cena JOhN cEna john cena johncena johncena johncena u can't see me if I do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ John ceNa POTENTIALLY sign me the FUCK up average shit modera̷̶te sHit thats some ALright shit right th ere right there if i doƽaү somy self i say so that could be what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Not outstanding shit ayy lmao ayyy lmao good lmao thats some ayyylamayo rightthere rightthere if i do LMAO so my self i ayyy so thats what im probing about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM AAAYYYYyyyyYYYYYyyyyyyʸʸʸʸʸʸʸʸ ayy lmao ️️️️

Why is every tripfag so cancerous?

This thread is awful btw desu

I hate this fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts and different societies all wrapped up together in this fucking place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinion on every god damn thing,
and you may be saying 'Well what makes you so different?'.
Because I have something only me and V have; SELF AWARENESS.
Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world, and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We've been watching you people and we know what you think and how you act.
All talk and no action.
People who are said to be brave or courageous are usually just STUPID,
then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they're brave,
when they did it on fucking accident.
God everything is so corrupt and so filled with opinions and points of view,
and peoples own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more.
It's H.O.E and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.

Then go and change it...oh wait creating and upholding a new and better system would be incredibly fucking hard.

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Burroughs literally murdered his wife and got away with it so there's that.

At least he fixed the mistake that was having a marriage at all.

BAD!

Shh, they were playing "William Tell" with a whiskey tumbler.

That's manslaughter at best.

and womanslaughter if we're being accurate, which isn't so bad as manslaughter unless you need your shirts ironed.